The Bad Dragoness: cumming sooner than you think!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Mewen

Re: The Bad Dragoness: cumming sooner than you think!

Postby Mewen » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Holy fuck they sold out fast @[email protected]
ImageImageImageImage
SSWildcat

Postby SSWildcat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 am

Runa wrote:or you can get me to hold one for ya....as long as you promise to get one :P

I'm sure I've made the only criteria I have for getting one painfully obvious by now <_<

Proof positive honestly that having a massive dick isn't always a bowl of cherries. Honestly gents who have average or smaller dicks, value yours. You don't want my 8.5 inch long monster <_<
Galadreyil

Postby Galadreyil » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Is something like this coming out again? I'd like to get one myself once I can afford it. That and a Duke toy too.
ImageImageImageImage
My Dragon Cave
I am trapped between heaven and hell. My wings carry me upon the winds. Above lies heaven, below hell. Yet I must land in hell to soar in heaven. I am a Dragon!
Zala

Postby Zala » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Galadreyil wrote:Is something like this coming out again? I'd like to get one myself once I can afford it. That and a Duke toy too.

They did say that they would create a batch of 100 Anthro Dragonesses and sell those off every week. So... yes.
Ruffe Husky

Postby Ruffe Husky » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:41 am

Zala wrote:
Galadreyil wrote:Is something like this coming out again? I'd like to get one myself once I can afford it. That and a Duke toy too.

They did say that they would create a batch of 100 Anthro Dragonesses and sell those off every week. So... yes.

This *points up*. Because of the high demand, they are releasing only a hundred a week to prevent massive backlog form horned up dragons. So until the demand dies down, there will only be a hundred dragonesses a week, in one hardness, one color so that they can be sure to get those out the door while also keeping up with their dong production. This is the final release, they just knew that demand would be high and took steps to ensure that there wouldn't be a massive backlog that would bog up their entire production line.
Toys: Small Gryphon, Arctic Ice- April 2010 : Medium Gryphon, Arctic Ice- Feb. 2011 (Used)
Sex and Gender: Male
It's a pain in the rear (and not the good kind) to catch up on the forums after being gone for a little over two weeks.
Runa

Postby Runa » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:50 am

Oh god, if the toy was just generally released, imagine just how friggin backlogged we'd be....100 in 5 hours....*eyetwitch*

the complaints, the whining, it would never end!
Technumpty

Postby Technumpty » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm just trying to figure out the best way to beg/plead/belly crawl naked over broken glass to get my own, then I can work out a 3 some with me, Duke and her, when's the out of stock label going to disappear so I can order one?
I am trapped between heaven and hell, my wings carry me upon the winds, above lives heaven, below hell yet I must land in hell to soar in heaven, I am a Dragon.
Pyramid Head

Postby Pyramid Head » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Technumpty wrote:I'm just trying to figure out the best way to beg/plead/belly crawl naked over broken glass to get my own, then I can work out a 3 some with me, Duke and her, when's the out of stock label going to disappear so I can order one?

I think they're releasing a new batch on tuesday, though I could be wrong.
_██_
(ಠ_ృ) *monocle*
Runa

Postby Runa » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm fairly certain I've been quite clear, but:

Every week we will be releasing 100 stock toys...when that's gone, we wait a week to catch up. we will be doing this until it takes a week to sell 100 toys, then we will jus tmake it another made-to-order toy. (Well, that's my assumption, the only FACT is that we will be releasing 100 a week until it takes a week to sell 100, the rest is all informed speculation.)
Shaminar

Postby Shaminar » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 am

I am no member of the company, but I have a idea.

You could make it 100 a week for a month and see how fast they sell.

If the sales die down within the next week or 2, thenn you could make it a 'made to order'

If they continue to sell like hotcakes, and those of us who keep missing out (time differences on the world make it unfair to many overseas buyers...When I wake up, all of them are sold) you could have a 'reserve me one' option provided that they order one (maybe put down a deposit or something)

I feel that Bad-Dragons selling point from now on will be the female toys...Oh yeah! Trust me...guys love shagging things just as women and guys like taking them!
Markhor

Postby Markhor » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 am

That's still impressive; glad I checked back; my delayed sixth sense told me something was worth looking at.. =)

Now to add it to my list. I have..maybe..700 dollars in needs now on my list. This is 150 of them XD
First and foremost I am a GUY!
Secondly I'm a dragon, not a snake eating ram. That's disgusting!
Thirdly I'm too afraid to use a BD toy O_o
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 am

Are these sold out again for this week? (15th-22nd)

I have been hammering my poor little F5 button but it's always out of stock :( I'm worred that I will go to bed and they will all sell while im asleep lol
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:14 pm

They should activate the countdown everytime they sell out.
Maybe reset as soon as it reaches 0, saying "Next wave unleashes in:".
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
SnowMoonstone

Postby SnowMoonstone » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 pm

A count down would be a god send right about now...
ByyakoKitsune69

Postby ByyakoKitsune69 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Freon Hotshot wrote:They should activate the countdown everytime they sell out.

Now you're making me think of Unreal 2004's invasion game mode! lol!
"Shame? What is that? Is it tasty?"
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

ByyakoKitsune69 wrote:
Freon Hotshot wrote:They should activate the countdown everytime they sell out.

Now you're making me think of Unreal 2004's invasion game mode! lol!

I guess the phrase I just made up isn't that original :P (never played the Unreal games)
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Mizuumi

Postby Mizuumi » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Anyone notice anything wrong with this picture?

EVERYONE ELSE DOES THIS SO I GUESS I WILL TOO

Tailstretcher, Medium, 8, Surprise Me! (Bluish black)
-[Ordered 1/12/10, In Manufacture Queue 1/30/10, Shipped 2/04/10, Arrived 2/08/10]

WISHLIST: Seadragon, Ridgeback
SSWildcat

Postby SSWildcat » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 am

Still waiting on confirmation that Varka and the Shop dragons can aquire or make a new mold for a deeper version. 7.5 inches depth is just... Not enough for me <_<
Mewen

Postby Mewen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am

SSWildcat wrote:Still waiting on confirmation that Varka and the Shop dragons can aquire or make a new mold for a deeper version. 7.5 inches depth is just... Not enough for me <_<

If possible Flip the mold and cast another half of the shaft part then silicone it to the toy, Would that work?

And SS that really sucks, but my [email protected]@
ImageImageImageImage
SSWildcat

Postby SSWildcat » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Mewen wrote:
SSWildcat wrote:Still waiting on confirmation that Varka and the Shop dragons can aquire or make a new mold for a deeper version. 7.5 inches depth is just... Not enough for me <_<

If possible Flip the mold and cast another half of the shaft part then silicone it to the toy, Would that work?

And SS that really sucks, but my [email protected]@

Last I checked, if you needed a shape larger than your current mold, you needed to either make the mold bigger yourself or you'd have to buy or make a new mold. A mold is supposed to be a (mostly) hollow but enclosed shaped container with either a single opening to pour the liquid mix in or a hinged opening somewhere near the top. If that's not what they use, then they don't use a mold, plain and simple. Just pouring in a little more to make a few extra inches would just make a mess on the floor... Makes me wonder just exactly what they would use... Especially with the shape of a vagina, they'd need a central cylindrical spike running through the middle with the mirrored shape of the texture of the tract. You don't just pour in a few extra inches worth for that. I don't care what the shop dragons say, that doesn't work. Going to an art school for 3 years taught me that much about molds.

But yeah, I am pretty well endowed... I'd need at the very least an extra inch, preferably another 2.5 to stop me poking out the top.

Return to “Old News”