Combinating dildo and vagina

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

Combinating dildo and vagina

Postby psykauze » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello,

When I see some couple using artificial vagina has dildo *and* artificial vagina, I think it's an idea to create dildos including an artificial vagina. And this could be used as a penis extender.

For example, you could combinate the vagina of Natascha with David like this example below.
In gray, that's the hole of the vagina.
Attachments
werewolf_husky.png
Natascha with David.
psykauze

Re: Combinating dildo and vagina

Postby BlackSheep » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Would have to use a three (technically four) part mold, not sure how it would come out. There'd be some seams and choppy appearances through it...

But if they could smooth out the bumps it would certainly be an interesting venture.
BlackSheep

Postby Shep » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 am

There would probably have to be something inserted to take up the space in the vagina part if it would be used for insertion. For penetration just remove it.

One problem I see is making the material firm enough for insertion, and soft enough for penetration. If it were made in 5 firmness, it would probably have to have a larger internal diameter to compensate for the firmer material.

Otherwise, I think this is a good solution for getting more use out of a single toy.
Shep

Postby IsisKitsune » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:31 am

I don't see this happening (least not easily)

I've heard rumors and even had some friends say they can use the Fem-toys as insertable as is (even with their partner)
Between the need for every toy needing to be "Cored" (so to speak) just so that the fem part of the toy isn't so tight it causes pain it wouldn't have a warrenty (none of the girls do) and would also probably have issues tearing and such with it being a totally new type of mold
Advertise here, only contact on Feb 30th of any year
Solid gold ThingAMaGig for sale $1,000,000
May the all powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster smile upon you
What's a sig for again?
Checklist
Buying, selling and trading toys
Waiting On:
Nothing
IsisKitsune

Postby ~Kira~ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:29 am

Penetratable toys have to be very soft, and most people prefer the 5 firmness for insertable toys.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Female || 20 || In a relationship || Very sexual || boobs || PMs welcome |
Want to help me get a Duke? PM me :)

FUCK YOU WEATHER I NEED A SLUSHIE!
I survived the forum outage of 2013!
~Kira~

Postby Nemekh » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 am

This would effectively be a wearable toy with a textured inside. Wearables are on our Research and Development list, but as with all things, it's one thing we have to get down to experimenting with =)
Nemekh

Postby skykes » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 pm

so yeah i have had a VERY similar idea and that here basically imagine one of the k9s toys but with a vagina were the suction cup would usually go,in turning into not only a toy for women but also at the same time a strap on and a toy for the male and since it would it have the cumtube the female(maybe male,but intended for women) they could have their pussy or ass filled with the lube and enjoy that always oh so nice feeling but at the same time giving the guy fucking the toy vagina some fun also by knowing "hey im not only knoting my gf(maybe bf) but im also fullfilling my fantasy of fucking *insert species* at the same time!:D" so yeah but i saw this thread and thought well damn that may not work out how i originally planned so i went through and of course did some calculations and found that it should in theory work,ok so lets see,ok so the average male is about six inches and a inch and half so down the length of a great danes length down to say 7 inches,maybe thicken it to i think 3 inches,and a womens vagina is about 2.5 inches 6 to 7 inches deep when not aroused so lets see, so make sure the simulated vagina is about those dimensions that means there would still be a extra inch and ahalf of room if the great dane toy had the vagina included,last but not least we have the cumtube to worry about,which BTW would work the same exact way as it would for any other toy except that the protruding in that sticks out the back of the toy need to be raised up just a tad above the vaginal passage of the toy itself instead of say going straight down the middle of the toy causing POSSIBLE confliction with the simulated toy vagina,but yeah in theory this should work,i really wish i had like a tablet to draw out the design well and present but alas i dont so yeah,but basically imagine psykauze's original design but id say with the demensions mentioned above but id say with also a cumtube,also please psykauze understand i wasnt trying to steal your idea but take a pre-existing idea that i had that was very similar to your own and add to what you have already come up with,i REALLY hope something be done with the provided ideas
skykes

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive