Hemipenis double dildo

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

Re: Hemipenis double dildo

Postby zqfmgb » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

If they need a flat surface, what about making a roughly triangular base with the shafts coming off the sides? Shaped similar to --/\-- Because ASCII art is fast and I'm being lazy.
It's an idea, but it would make soloing both shafts tough(er), even with the remarkable flexibility of silicone. And you "couldn't", depending on base shape/size and personal abilities, use it all if you were just feeling randy and bottomless. Not a deal-breaker, but standard double-enders are more useful since they can be used as shown and are also handy to use for personal high depth penetration.
The moral of the story is: Never confuse passion with asthma
zqfmgb

Postby CrimsonKurai » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 pm

...well we can work on a full traditional double. But this design is for a suctioncup and 1 animals hemipene, so he has a base..just his dicks are very too the side for 2 orfices
Fire in the disco..fire in the disco..fire in the TACO BELL *eats a taco* FA-
Cock Ideas without threads-Vampire drag/DP-Yulebuck/DC-Alien
WISH LIST:sm-WaterHorse, m-Tentacle, sm-Razor,m-Ridgeback, m-NaGa,m-Gryphin, sm-SeaDragon,
CrimsonKurai

Postby Quiet269 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Lillith wrote:
BD can't make stuff without a flat surface...

I really hope they're working on fixing this.

Why not make two dildos with obviously flat surfaces where they end, then glue them together? XD Obviously not as crude as I have explained.

Just get two toys with suction cups....
Here are the Toys I own. (Last Update: 12.22.09)
Quiet269

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Quiet269 wrote:
Lillith wrote:
BD can't make stuff without a flat surface...

I really hope they're working on fixing this.

Why not make two dildos with obviously flat surfaces where they end, then glue them together? XD Obviously not as crude as I have explained.

Just get two toys with suction cups....

That way there won't be kissing lips :(
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Freon Dragon

Postby C-Rex » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:48 pm

The flat surface could easily be poured on the bottom between the two ends, too. And maybe with a little more work or research, they can figure out how to make a bottomless, Freeman-style mold work without any bubbles.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
C-Rex

Postby Freon Dragon » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Didn't the Freeman had a flat side?
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Freon Dragon

Postby CrimsonKurai » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:12 pm

guys...seriously, move the talk of how to make one without a bottom into a new thread..there you can plot allll you want k??

But untill they fix that issue.. I designed it to have a suction cup, and I plan on this thread being full of designs for that style

Hemipenes...not just reg double ended ones. When we get that design to work then I'll design dicks for it.. untill then..please.
WISH LIST:sm-WaterHorse, m-Tentacle, sm-Razor,m-Ridgeback, m-NaGa,m-Gryphin, sm-SeaDragon,
CrimsonKurai

Postby Lillica » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 pm

regardless of whether you have one girl, two girls, or two guys or a guy and girl using it at once, all can be done with the design as is. The mechanics are solid, and it can be done with a suction cup base. Hell, you could have it with a pair of cumtubes! How much fun would it be to use it solo, either filling both holes (for girls) or one hole and having it cum outside onto your body (for everyone!) ??!?
♥♥♥ Engaged to ThreeFingers ♥♥♥

Bad Dragon Bio | Toys List | Fetishes
Lillica

Postby Monkey_zombie » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Lillica wrote:regardless of whether you have one girl, two girls, or two guys or a guy and girl using it at once, all can be done with the design as is. The mechanics are solid, and it can be done with a suction cup base. Hell, you could have it with a pair of cumtubes! How much fun would it be to use it solo, either filling both holes (for girls) or one hole and having it cum outside onto your body (for everyone!) ??!?

god that comment made me hard. I like it, if only they could make their lube safe to ingest.
I'm a Monkey Zombie, and I will eat you. >;3
"The price of apathy towards the affairs of the public, is to be ruled by evil men."-Plato
"ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTEYAGARU!" -Kamina
"Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue." -Confucius
Monkey_zombie

Postby CrimsonKurai » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 am

want indigestible sticky lube?? find a girl..or use yourself..mmmmmm

and no I'm not bottling and sending my own.
CrimsonKurai

Postby CrimsonKurai » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm

last one I swear... <3

an igunanaaa..well off of memory at least. I will refine later. this isnt a double, its just a reg single one with a split and then 2

http://www.ironi.ru/img/lumb_img/f325fe ... is5778.jpg <- like that
Attachments
iguana.PNG
iguana.PNG (11.4 KiB) Viewed 548 times
CrimsonKurai

Previous

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive