Foot Fetish Toys

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Kirby123

Foot Fetish Toys

Postby Kirby123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:41 am

I had been thinking about this for a while, but would be interesting to see like a pair of feet with different textures on the soles and what not. I recently remembered this old BD labs post that kind of has a similar idea.

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/527

A pair of textured feet toys would be pretty fun for those with such a fetish I think!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Re: Foot Fetish Toys

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Agreed. And it's totally feasible. Phoenix Flame Creations already offers a dragon hand "Elva." Someone could make a foot/paw toy. I would love a hoof toy, honestly :)

Penetrables comparison: here
Kirby123

Postby Kirby123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Could even have them in different sizes, maybe, for those who feel like shelling out a ton of money for extra large feet. I know I would!
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Hoho! Maybe I am a foot lover after all! I could definitely see myself buying a pair. That design just looks so fun. I gotta say those dragon feet are a lot prettier than human feet. Also the nice padded toe beans of a doggy would be fun to play with, so many possibilities!
BRICK SQUAD
Kirby123

Postby Kirby123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:59 pm

If only that idea had gotten more votes before labs was shut down. Stuff like this is pretty unconventional, even for BD, but I feel like it's be decently popular.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Kirby123 wrote:If only that idea had gotten more votes before labs was shut down. Stuff like this is pretty unconventional, even for BD, but I feel like it's be decently popular.

Apparently the labs will be remade, so hopefully it'll be resubmitted or someone else will post up a foot toy!
seeking: OS 3 kippy, OS 3 kage
selling: a bunch on DH
PM me! Image
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:06 pm

We should make it our mission to vote up the sexiest dragon feet the labs have to offer.
BRICK SQUAD
Kirby123

Postby Kirby123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:10 pm

I'll vote up anything foot related that comes around, just to get the idea of it out there. I'd totally love a more humanish shape kind of like the one I posted, but could totally have feral feet designs too for those who love their paws and such.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Agreed. And it's totally feasible. Phoenix Flame Creations already offers a dragon hand "Elva." Someone could make a foot/paw toy. I would love a hoof toy, honestly :)

Oooo, I want this!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fruityrumpusasshole

Postby Fruityrumpusasshole » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:01 pm

I think scales would be really good for extra texture, while toe beans for cats/dogs would be a little easier on texture :smile:

They would probably have to make it the same way they make their other penetrable sleeves, and I can see how they absolutely COULD, but if they WOULD is another story.
*:・゚✧I make dick baggies!✧・゚:*
Why not outfit your arsenal?

Selling small/5 signature rex (flop) and small/5 BF tucker~ PM me :widesmile:
Kirby123

Postby Kirby123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:05 pm

What's great is that you could have different textures on different parts of the sole. Maybe really soft in the arches and rough on the heels and pads, or any other combination you can think of. And if the feet are separate pairs like I'm hoping, you could press them together in different ways to get different feelings and textures.
Kami123

Postby Kami123 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 am

Oh yeah, I would love to have a dragon /whatever creature feet penetrable or a dragon / whatever creature hand. That Donna lab model was a nice idea. A penetrable like that could be used without lube and is very easy to clean as you do not finish inside the tunnel. I already saw "quick shot" / "short tunnel" toys like this but they all look rather unattractive. Dragon feet though... :smile:

https://www.fleshlight.eu/collections/f ... ot-vantage
Mary Duke's Butt Hazel Janine's Muzzle
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 am

I had too!

doomf-thats-a-cute-foot-fetish-you-got-there-would-18508370.png
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.

❤ Ordered but not arrived ❤

Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Kirby123

Postby Kirby123 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:41 am

It would honestly just be fun to have such a thing to feel and rub up on. Imagine heating up like a extra large one and placing it against your face, for those who are into that!
Morell

Postby Morell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 am

These would go well with pair of gloves on hands.
Light is what makes darkness so beautifull

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”