5" or larger knot?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Daskling

5" or larger knot?

Postby Daskling » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:54 am

If I've understood correctly Cole has the largest knot at the moment at 4.7"/14". While Cole is nice I find myself wanting to buy a toy with larger knot, sadly no such toy exists :psyduck:

So I think a toy with 5" knot or larger (15.5") is needed, the toy should IMO have an elongated knot like Gryphon/Glyph has, to make it easier to use.

Anyone else interested in this kind of toy or any ideas to add to the concept?
❂ Non-binary ❂ 24 ❂ Polysexual ❂ Polyamorous ❂ Single ❂ Anal Lover
► Show Spoiler

❂ Looking for XL Cole with suction cup in EU, might be willing to sell my XL Cole without suction cup.
MachineDoll

Re: 5" or larger knot?

Postby MachineDoll » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:06 am

I have a feeling you're in a very small elite group of people able to take 5" or larger toys. Exotic Erotics had an elephant toy, but 5" is a feat. That's the size of a large grapefruit. I salute you for being able to do something I will never be able to, but I have a feeling that's going to be a hard market to please.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:36 pm

XL Axel, XL Stan and XL Flint go close into that category, depending on how the ruler is angled. Not clean knots, but strong bulgy stretchers. Stan gives little to no mercy for even getting started though, the two others give only few inches room for adjustment. You might want to pm or ask from "KnotyDes" or "vixenvega" for insight about the extreme end of the size spectrum BD can go.
rainbeau1019

Postby rainbeau1019 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Jesus, and here I thought I was cool for being able to take a Large Flared Chance up the ass. XD
Trans Woman, Lesbian, Taken, Human, Anal Experimenter, Chance is FAVE
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Nothing like that here, Stan is the only toy breaking 15". But SquarePeg has some huge toys. The Mega Uncut could probably serve as a knot if you put the balls in, it's like 17". The SP stuff is just super expensive and super ugly.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Mr hankey toys has a monster called the goliath that gets over 5" in places and is at least 12" useable. It is almost 300 buck though.

I'm almost in the 5" club I can take xl cole. as u said there are few options for toys over 5"

I am unsure if bd will commit to making a monster cock since they seem to be trying to get the general market with many of the more resent models. But who knows
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Daskling

Postby Daskling » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:52 am

Stan and others suggested are a bit too large for me, shaft/head thickness of Cracker is the most I can take deeper. Slepnir XL I can only take halfway, so any over 4" thick toy is pretty much too big unless the thickness is only on the knot, like on Cole.

I suppose there are some plugs which would be suitable, but I just prefer dildos with suctioncup.

Basically I'm just hoping BD would make a "siblin toy" for Stan, so there would be 5" toy without knot, and 5" toy with knot for people like me who can't handle large girth too deep in.
► Show Spoiler

❂ Looking for XL Cole with suction cup in EU, might be willing to sell my XL Cole without suction cup.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:46 am

Daskling wrote:Stan and others suggested are a bit too large for me, shaft/head thickness of Cracker is the most I can take deeper. Slepnir XL I can only take halfway, so any over 4" thick toy is pretty much too big unless the thickness is only on the knot, like on Cole.

I suppose there are some plugs which would be suitable, but I just prefer dildos with suctioncup.

Basically I'm just hoping BD would make a "siblin toy" for Stan, so there would be 5" toy without knot, and 5" toy with knot for people like me who can't handle large girth too deep in.

It would be nice and bd seems to be making shorter toys as of late.

I'm at the same point as you are with my sleipnir, can only take half of it, but I think I just need to practice more.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 am

I'm all for shorter toys with enlarged knots, but damn, I guess I needed to be taken down a peg. :stick:

Totally not recommended, but I remember ages ago a poster on the forum drilled a hole in the bottom of his XL Xar and stuck a baseball inside the toy to enlarge the knot. And it actually worked! Obviously this would void the warranty and it would be ideal to have a toy that big that you can just buy.

I'll also add my voice to the crowd recommending Square Peg, though yeah they're expensive and nowhere near as pretty as BD toys. Their Ballistic Stretch is a two-humped toy where the first hump is 12" at the widest point and the second hump is 15" at the widest point, with 9.5" usable length. It's not quite a knot since the taper is too gentle to tie with, but would definitely serve the purpose of a toy that's thicker toward the base and hits that 15" circumference you're looking for.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Tempest wrote:I'm all for shorter toys with enlarged knots, but damn, I guess I needed to be taken down a peg. :stick:

Totally not recommended, but I remember ages ago a poster on the forum drilled a hole in the bottom of his XL Xar and stuck a baseball inside the toy to enlarge the knot. And it actually worked! Obviously this would void the warranty and it would be ideal to have a toy that big that you can just buy.

i remember someone doing that to a tucker too

Tempest wrote:I'll also add my voice to the crowd recommending Square Peg, though yeah they're expensive and nowhere near as pretty as BD toys. Their Ballistic Stretch is a two-humped toy where the first hump is 12" at the widest point and the second hump is 15" at the widest point, with 9.5" usable length. It's not quite a knot since the taper is too gentle to tie with, but would definitely serve the purpose of a toy that's thicker toward the base and hits that 15" circumference you're looking for.

SquarePeg is like a candy shop for butt stuff. i really want something from there i just cant decide/ have limited money atm. I have been eyeing a slink for years now. Mega uncut and one of the Probus are also appealing
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:27 pm

KnotyDes wrote:SquarePeg is like a candy shop for butt stuff. i really want something from there i just cant decide/ have limited money atm. I have been eyeing a slink for years now. Mega uncut and one of the Probus are also appealing

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

I love BD for many reasons, don't get me wrong, but a part of my continued patronage of them is that they're more affordable than Square Peg.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Daskling

Postby Daskling » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Hey, I was just now checking BDs offerings and realised, that to make a toy with super large knot wouldn't even require a new desing.

Basically if you check the size growth between medium Elden and large Elden, and then assume about similar or slightly larger growth between large and hypothetical XL, the XL would be pretty much perfect.

With about 3.5" head, ~5.2" knot and usable length of 16" the XL would be only slightly larger than XL Chance (Flared) and have the knot so desired.

Although I suppose it would be pretty big jig for most people :psyduck:
► Show Spoiler

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Daskling wrote:Hey, I was just now checking BDs offerings and realised, that to make a toy with super large knot wouldn't even require a new desing.

Basically if you check the size growth between medium Elden and large Elden, and then assume about similar or slightly larger growth between large and hypothetical XL, the XL would be pretty much perfect.

With about 3.5" head, ~5.2" knot and usable length of 16" the XL would be only slightly larger than XL Chance (Flared) and have the knot so desired.

Although I suppose it would be pretty big jig for most people :psyduck:

I have found Large Elden to be an awkward toy. mine is in firm which may be an issue. The toy is very flat, the head is pokey and has a lot of heavy textures, that i have found to be straight up uncomfortable. And i am used to taking huge texture toys. A XL version of Elden would be a rough toy and probably unstable too.

It might work who knows. I just know that Elden is one of the few toys i have ever owned that has not worked for me at all.

i other new check this out https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/SEAHORSE
my hanky Toys has a new HUGE toy called the Seahorse. 15.25" usable and 15" max circumference and amazing looking texture's
My collection
► Show Spoiler
2002tiiguy

Postby 2002tiiguy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Mm, 15" knot, preferably slightly tapered at the front so you can pop it in and have it really locked in tight, for me personally 9" circumference shaft thats like 10" from the tip to the knot
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:26 pm

2002tiiguy wrote:Mm, 15" knot, preferably slightly tapered at the front so you can pop it in and have it really locked in tight, for me personally 9" circumference shaft thats like 10" from the tip to the knot

i think that the only way to get a 5" knot would be to get a custom. the way BD keeps tailoring their production to the mass market. I dont think we are going to see something that extreme from BD at least.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
2002tiiguy

Postby 2002tiiguy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Shhhh, don't kill my hopes
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:10 pm

2002tiiguy wrote:Shhhh, don't kill my hopes

i would love for BD to put out another monster knot. it would give another hurtle to overcome.

in other news Dexters knot is amazing. It's way easier to insert than Cole's and sits much more comfortably inside me. I love my XL Dexter's knot. the shaft is kinda meh but if you want a great knot Dexter's a good toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
2002tiiguy

Postby 2002tiiguy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:13 pm

I love coles knot, dexters knot is nice but it doesnt seem like it would hold that hard
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:38 pm

2002tiiguy wrote:I love coles knot, dexters knot is nice but it doesnt seem like it would hold that hard

it ties well. i can keep it tied/plugged for as long as i want/can stand. im not walking around with it in me, but for standing, kneeling, laying down or moving around short distances it stays put.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
2002tiiguy

Postby 2002tiiguy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Lol yeah, i knot cole and go about doing stuff at the house

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”