Succubus tail plug

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
None

Succubus tail plug

Postby None » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:23 pm

I've been wanting something like this for a while now, a nice, long succubus tail as buttplug.

I'm terrible at drawing / 3d-sculpting things, so I'll just try to describe what I've been thinking: Basically an egg-like plug, but with a really long and slender tail coming out of it. (Sorry I'm not terribly imaginative) I was thinking something like ~70cm with a heavy texture. Since there's no universal definition of what a succubus tail looks like and I don't have any references for what I have in mind, I'll leave that question open for now.

Disclaimer: I'm kinda tired, so I might realize why this is a bad idea when I wake up.

Edit:
I was also thinking for the tip to be cone-shaped, like a traditional plug, for some DP or depth play maybe

Edit2: As for thickness and texture, I was thinking the texture of Winston's tail, and roughly the circumference of the small Winston, tapering to roughly 3/4 of that just before the tip

Edit3: Just to lay out a bit of my reasoning for the egg shaped insertable: BD doesn't do injection molding, so the silicone is basically just sitting in their 1-piece mold by the force of gravity. Meaning that the mold is top-open. An egg shape would allow for a flat space at the very top of the mold, where gravity levels it off.
I'll try to do something visual for this, so that it's easier to imagine.
4.11.11-zen
LittleZeroThatCould

Re: Succubus tail plug

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:57 am

I am interested in this. From what I'm imagining, it might even be the thing to make me go to one of those stupid Halloween parties around here.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Sounds interesting, but I don't think that's something BD would really be interested in. We might see something like this if they work with Kink.com again, but otherwise I doubt they'll do something that doesn't involve furries/animals.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:Sounds interesting, but I don't think that's something BD would really be interested in. We might see something like this if they work with Kink.com again, but otherwise I doubt they'll do something that doesn't involve furries/animals.

They had Pierce, which wasn't an animal!
seeking: OS 3 kippy, OS 3 kage
selling: a bunch on DH
PM me! Image
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:38 pm

That type of thing is actually in the BD labs now, though the labs haven’t gotten any recent attention until just recently.
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Villie wrote:
Cynic Dickic wrote:Sounds interesting, but I don't think that's something BD would really be interested in. We might see something like this if they work with Kink.com again, but otherwise I doubt they'll do something that doesn't involve furries/animals.

They had Pierce, which wasn't an animal!

He was originally either a crocodile or an alligator before being marketed as the orc he is now!

https://www.google.com/search?q=bad+dra ... BK4FcwgMhM:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Villie wrote:They had Pierce, which wasn't an animal!

True, Bad Dragon has seemed to be going in a less furry-focused direction as of late. Perhaps we'll start seeing stuff like a succubus tail plug after all. Still, they have their market so I don't think the chances are too high.
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:37 am

What I said stands. It might be just the thing to get me out of the house on Halloween to see what some of the parties around town are like.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm

LittleZeroThatCould wrote:What I said stands. It might be just the thing to get me out of the house on Halloween to see what some of the parties around town are like.

Wait... the only thing that'd get you out of the house is to walk around in public with a succubus tail butt plug up your ass? :bugeyed:
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:13 am

I have no skill with costume design, and I can't stand the tails that you tie around your waist. They just look terrible and unimmersive. Besides, I've heard the kinda shit that goes on at these Halloween parties.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 am

LittleZeroThatCould wrote:I have no skill with costume design, and I can't stand the tails that you tie around your waist. They just look terrible and unimmersive. Besides, I've heard the kinda shit that goes on at these Halloween parties.

Fair enough, though I find it kinda weird the thing that stops you from going out isn't shyness, but rather needing a good tail for your costume.
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:09 am

Lol but the tails you tie around your waist are more anatomically correct XD or the ones hooked to a belt piece. Tails are an extension of the spine, so they would come out around 4-6 inches above the anus.

I couldn’t see wearing a tail butt plug as a costume design. Unless you cut a hole in your pants or went naked but it would definitely be a topic of the party lol
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:27 am

If I'm leaving the house, I'm going all in. No sense in being out in public if it's going to be nothing but a combination of 'I could be home right now' and 'fuck my life, this is so boring'.
grumble

Postby grumble » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Having some experience with puppy play I can say that this is possible, but it could not be very thick or long, too much weight or swinging action could easily make it fall out, and it would need a very large plug with a small taper on the end to stay in properly. I'm really not sure if the dimensions would be desirable in the end to get the proper proportions and such. Also I do not recommend wearing it out, have had several pup friends wear their tail plugs out only to have someone tug on it like "oh is this real?" and forcefully rip them out. Two had to go to the hospital for trauma, that's why squarepeg sells show tails you wear on your belt.
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 am

Didn't even think about people pulling on them. I guess that just shows how little I leave my dwelling, isolated from the world, safe behind my walls of... aluminum cans, juice boxes... and fake penises.

Oh god, I'm so lonely!

Eh, who needs stupid Halloween parties anyway? Halloween parties are for uncultured idiots anyway. I don't WANT to go.

No, I'm not crying. The only time I cry is when I cry out for attention and acceptance from my peers.

... I don't have any peers.
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Idk they do seem to want to appeal to a more general audience with the demogorgan and axel. Like they definitely will put their foot into sci-fi or fantasy themed inspired stuff. (There's Ridley too ofc)

THey definitely need more plugs IMO and this would be a good idea to start with. Besides theres a lot of fantasy types with dragon like demons, or demon like dragons.

Obviously I would really enjoy something like this.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:09 am

DesireDemon wrote:Idk they do seem to want to appeal to a more general audience with the demogorgan and axel. Like they definitely will put their foot into sci-fi or fantasy themed inspired stuff. (There's Ridley too ofc)

I wouldn't say the Demogorgon is appealing to a general audience, but Axel and Pearce are two recent examples of it. I did change my mind and agree it's a possibility already though, you should read the whole thread before making a post that might end up being redundant.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”