Somina -Demon Sheep Goddess- (Dildo Idea)

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Grimly Fiendish

Re: Somina -Demon Sheep Goddess- (Dildo Idea)

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:40 pm

nightvales wrote:This with a suction cup is just dreamy. I love all the textural details.

Agree with all of this.
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:35 am

masterchefguy wrote:I was told to post this here, if there's enough interest in Somina's demon dick, I'll render it in 3D and improve it's quality a bit.

There's also a non-tentacle tipped and other versions over here: http://imgur.com/a/bpAjL

Here's a general 3D concept for a more user friendly version of her donger, it could probably still use a bit of tweaking, but there's a lot of "lady pleasure" that I've tried to work into it, many clit stimulation opportunities for the daring regardless of grinding or those daring enough to feel it on the inside.

For a bit of background, as the subject says, Somina is a demonic sheep goddess, the sketch above is in a more humanoid form, but in her monster form, is much more draconic is look with proper hooves, while retaining her hands more or less) and extensions of her chitinous armor...she can also get fairly fluffy in places.
Or she can go into total fluff mode:

Wow! I'm in love with the desing of that toy! It would be wonderfull If they can make it. Feel textures of the toy then you ride it. Really great job. You sent that design to BD?
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup

Wish List:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
owen28

Postby owen28 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:51 am

This works very well, I need this one :buddy:
WaveRunner
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 03, 2018 11:53 pm

i love the look of all the texture on the shaft. the pokey bits on the head are my only worry. trying to get that thing deep might be quite unpleasant. they look very nice drawn, but for use i prefer your idea without the tentacles. i did also check out your imgur and yup, i would very much like a non-tentacle version.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat May 05, 2018 9:18 pm

I feel like I love the drawn version more than the 3D model. The head bits look more like claws and too pokey like KnotyDes said. Why not make them more soft and tentacle-y like shown in the art?
ImageI made some emojis! Image Feel free to use them for your forum needs! :D Instructions in spoiler!Image

► Show Spoiler

If the dick is not an eldritch abomination, it's not a monster dong.
Mama Bear

Postby Mama Bear » Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Ooooooh I love this design! I'm a big fan of piercings! :blush:
She/Her | INFJ | Gray-Gender/Sexual/Romantic
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am

I like the idea, but as KnotyDes said the pointy bits at the end might be troublesome when trying to go through the bend in the large instestine, which Equine toys usuallu do because of their length.

Also even if BD Labs were still operational, they would probably need to make the character a more typical male goat demon for two reasons.

A: Herm stuff goes a bit too far for some people, and BD is already relatively niche as is. They probably wouldn't want to risk scaring off buyers, not to mention most people already think BDs stuff is freaky already, a futa dildo would make things even worse.

B: The character looks remarkably similar to Android 21 from Dragon Ball Fighter Z, and BD wouldn't want to risk a copyright. (picture in spoiler to show similarities)
► Show Spoiler

Notice the pink skin, long white hair, pointed ears and long tapering tail.

Overall I like the concept though, but with BD Labs being defunct I doubt it'll ever happen. Perhaps try sending the suggestion to another company like Frisky Beast or Foxxy Rabbit Toys.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”