Twin-shaft toy?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Twin-shaft toy?

Postby taymoo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Or more specifically, two rods with a single base to enable easy double-penetration for those that enjoy that sensation. The design could be sort of like a reptilian hemipenis. I'm thinking something dragon or maybe a snake would make the most sense for this design and the shafts themselves would have to be fairly thin with a heavy base so that the toy could stand on its own.

You could either use just one of the shafts or both for a more fulfilling experience! I've wanted to try some double penetration play for some time but none of my existing toys would really accommodate it. And I'm still struggling with just one toy most of the time. That said, for more experienced players I'm thinking this could be pretty neat!

It's certainly an interesting fantasy. What do you guys think?
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
RainbowNanaki
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:43 am
Gender: Male/Transguy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby RainbowNanaki » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 pm

There are a couple of toys that fulfill this fantasy! There's BD's Bruce, Faust by A Krow's Nest, and I believe Phoenixflame Forge also has something in the works.
gay/22/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
SparkyRaegun
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:34 pm
Gender: Female / Asex, Polyrom / Single
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:17 pm

There is also the BD Beta Shark! If Bruce's size would be considered a medium, it'd be considered a mini. I personally dont have experience other than a ticket to customer service to ask if I could special order it and how much it'd be

I know Frisky Beast had the gigabeast available as like, their tester, but I don't know what's happening with that other than them being sold out and FB being bought by Twin Tails
I'm new here, feel free to PM me!
Current Wishlist As it Stands ;
► Show Spoiler
I would sell both my kidneys for a beta shark if I could. I would die, but I would die happy.
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby taymoo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:19 pm

RainbowNanaki wrote:There are a couple of toys that fulfill this fantasy! There's BD's Bruce, Faust by A Krow's Nest, and I believe Phoenixflame Forge also has something in the works.


Oh I had no idea BD had one! That model must be in the Bad Dragon toy vault or something because I sure haven't seen one since I joined. Thanks for the heads up though. Guess it renders this suggestion a bit obsolete...

PS: Your avatar is choice

SparkyRaegun wrote:There is also the BD Beta Shark! If Bruce's size would be considered a medium, it'd be considered a mini. I personally dont have experience other than a ticket to customer service to ask if I could special order it and how much it'd be

I know Frisky Beast had the gigabeast available as like, their tester, but I don't know what's happening with that other than them being sold out and FB being bought by Twin Tails


You know, I remember thinking it's odd they don't have one. I even double-checked the Dildo listing. Anyways, I haven't been around for more than year so I guess I must have just missed those!

What does Bruce look like?
Last edited by taymoo on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
SparkyRaegun
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:34 pm
Gender: Female / Asex, Polyrom / Single
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:24 pm

taymoo wrote:You know, I remember thinking it was odd they didn't have on. I even double-checked the Dildo listing. Anyways, I haven't been around for more than year so I guess I must have just missed those!


Yeah, I'm newer and my friends actually mentioned that BD had a shark themed one (I have a thing for a certain shark themed character) , but bruce is far too big for what I'm comfortable with right now, so I scoured the internet and found the Beta Shark. It's unfortunate that you have to pay the legacy Bruce price for it, but I plan on getting it in the distant future.

And I think the gigabeast is relatively new too?
I'm new here, feel free to PM me!
Current Wishlist As it Stands ;
► Show Spoiler
I would sell both my kidneys for a beta shark if I could. I would die, but I would die happy.
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby taymoo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:50 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:
taymoo wrote:You know, I remember thinking it was odd they didn't have on. I even double-checked the Dildo listing. Anyways, I haven't been around for more than year so I guess I must have just missed those!


Yeah, I'm newer and my friends actually mentioned that BD had a shark themed one (I have a thing for a certain shark themed character) , but bruce is far too big for what I'm comfortable with right now, so I scoured the internet and found the Beta Shark. It's unfortunate that you have to pay the legacy Bruce price for it, but I plan on getting it in the distant future.

And I think the gigabeast is relatively new too?


The Gigabeast is pretty much exactly what I was looking for! I really dig that design. I had something a tad more reptile in mind and this one is perfect. Thanks dude! And yes, it's probably new. I remember looking through their inventory a while back without finding any hemipene designs.

And by the way! Who's the shark character?
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
SparkyRaegun
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:34 pm
Gender: Female / Asex, Polyrom / Single
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 pm

taymoo wrote:And by the way! Who's the shark character?

u-uHH sweats Kisame Hoshigaki :crying: He's a big softie serial killer I swear--

and UGH a pastel blue beta shark is what i NEED-- Giga is a tidbit too metal themed, but if they come back in stock (or if you can special order them? I don't think I've even put in a ticket or tried to?) I'm 100% game for getting multiple versions of Kisame :nomnom:
I'm new here, feel free to PM me!
Current Wishlist As it Stands ;
► Show Spoiler
I would sell both my kidneys for a beta shark if I could. I would die, but I would die happy.
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby taymoo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:
taymoo wrote:And by the way! Who's the shark character?

u-uHH sweats Kisame Hoshigaki :crying: He's a big softie serial killer I swear--

and UGH a pastel blue beta shark is what i NEED-- Giga is a tidbit too metal themed, but if they come back in stock (or if you can special order them? I don't think I've even put in a ticket or tried to?) I'm 100% game for getting multiple versions of Kisame :nomnom:


Yeah I'm not too keen on robot characters either but the toy design is flawless! Anyways, I might ask the BD staff about special ordering a Bruce or potentially a Beta Shark. If you're interested in any of those two I'll let you know what they say!
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
SparkyRaegun
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:34 pm
Gender: Female / Asex, Polyrom / Single
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm

taymoo wrote:Yeah I'm not too keen on robot characters either but the toy design is flawless! Anyways, I might ask the BD staff about special ordering a Bruce or potentially a Beta Shark. If you're interested in any of those two I'll let you know what they say!


I can agree with that, yeah. I know you can special order the Beta Shark, but when I asked they said it'd be 225 dollars because it's a legacy pricing of 150% the price it had come out for. Bruce would probably be 225 unless you order him during shark week (but that'd be almost a year wait from now--)
I'm new here, feel free to PM me!
Current Wishlist As it Stands ;
► Show Spoiler
I would sell both my kidneys for a beta shark if I could. I would die, but I would die happy.
User avatar
SparkyRaegun
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:34 pm
Gender: Female / Asex, Polyrom / Single
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Let me know if you ticket and ask FB or TTC about the gigabeast though! I went to the site and they are out of stock hecc
I'm new here, feel free to PM me!
Current Wishlist As it Stands ;
► Show Spoiler
I would sell both my kidneys for a beta shark if I could. I would die, but I would die happy.
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby Padre » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:53 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:Let me know if you ticket and ask FB or TTC about the gigabeast though! I went to the site and they are out of stock hecc

Once upon a time I asked Ttc whether they plan to revamp the gigabeast, and they said "maybe, but not anytime soon", BUT they also said they absolutely do want to make their own double shaft design! Just likely gonna take a while
—Matt|Bisexual|German|Artist—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
User avatar
SparkyRaegun
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:34 pm
Gender: Female / Asex, Polyrom / Single
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Twin-shaft toy?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:24 am

Padre wrote:Once upon a time I asked Ttc whether they plan to revamp the gigabeast, and they said "maybe, but not anytime soon", BUT they also said they absolutely do want to make their own double shaft design! Just likely gonna take a while


Heyyy! That's good news! :D Thank you for adding that! :widesmile:
I'm new here, feel free to PM me!
Current Wishlist As it Stands ;
► Show Spoiler
I would sell both my kidneys for a beta shark if I could. I would die, but I would die happy.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests