Sounding (Urethral Stretching & Stuffing) Toy Pack?

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

Re: Sounding (Urethral Stretching & Stuffing) Toy Pack?

Postby Dimi » Fri May 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Euf, did that hurt a lot?
Dimi

Postby Quiet269 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Runa wrote:yeah, it most definitely does, if done right (or wrong, depending on what you're going for.)

Then again, I also gave myself a meatotomy, so that's what fucks with my urine stream. it's also why when I cum, it comes out in gobs instead of streams.
I didn't realize that was an actual procedure... I just thought it was a side effect of the stretching...

You're a braver man than I... I don't think I could have that one to me... Hell I'm still sitting beside the fence on getting a piercing on my scrotum...
Quiet269

Postby Dimi » Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

No, your meatus doesn't get sliced from the stretching. XD And it's usually done personally from what I know...
Dimi

Postby psilentist » Sat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Cool - thanks for the reply Runa.

What I'm going for is definitely a bigger stream. The pressure's always been there, but the stream is too narrow. Might sound lame, but what I want is just to make more noise. I love the sound of a gushing piss in a urinal or toilet. :-)
psilentist

Postby red5hirt » Sun May 10, 2009 1:06 pm

As long as you're careful and do your research, you oughta be fine. The key to remember is that the urinary system is self-flushing, and as long as you drink plenty of liquids, you can decrease your risk of problems. I think if a lot of people could just get past the squeamish factor, there'd be a lot more people enjoying UP. ;)
red5hirt

Postby Pantra » Sat May 30, 2009 8:50 am

Wow! Just Wow! I love sounding. The ideal toy that I can think of would be a Chameleon. Make the head with the mouth open to stretch around the head of the penis like was talked about earlier with the dragon. The tongue itself would be long and thinnish with a bulb at the end. I used to use a home-made sound (not recommended) that was basically a wire with a bulb at the end. It felt amazing and I got seriously lucky that I didn't get an UTI from it. Especially since I would actually insert it all the way to the bladder. Felt great, but not something I'd do again without a silicone toy like the Chameleon.

I guarantee that if BD made a sounding toy like this one that I'd buy it if the price weren't rediculous. I'd love to get an easily sterilizable toy to sound with in this way again.

If needed I can draw a concept sketch and post it later on.
Pantra

Postby Dogger » Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 am

I had no idea a thread on this subject would be so popular, so I had to read every post to make sure I was caught up before making one of my own.

I've been sounding for just over a year now. I have a set of pratts (11.5in long ones) Hegars (shorter) Van Burens (J curved sounds) and rosebuds (Think tiny ball at the end of a long stick.) I've experimented with other "household" items as well as combining sounding with the fleshlight I own. So I would like to think I have a fair amount of experience and wanted to share my two cents.

The idea here seems to be that soft works better than hard when it comes to sounding, my experience and what I've mostly heard from others that sound, is that hard feels quite a bit better, MUCH better. It wasn't until I had an actual sounding set of pratts that I realized how good a heavy sound feels. You want a sound that can slide in on it's own, the reason so many people think sounding hurts when they try it is because they have to manually force the sound down their urethra. I can barley describe the incredible difference I felt having a steel rod sliding down inside as opposed to something I had to hold down to keep from pushing back up. I'm not saying something soft on the outside wouldn't feel nice too, but if it doesn't have the weight then it's not going to feel very good. Something bunching up because it's too soft to slide down is not a great feeling.

As far as what Bad Dragon could offer that would be interesting and unique, there is a lot of possibility there. If they could make a urethral toy that was heavy on the inside, but textured like their toys on the outside, it would probably feel amazing and definitely new. Something purely smooth at the lower end would be good for beginners, then some dragon-ish ridges at the upper and middle point of the sound would be fun for those who like the in and out motion. You'd also need something with a very slight curve at the tip so it can rest easy inside the corner where the urethra takes a curved turn into the bladder.

Though it is a little embarrassing to admit, I have sounded on my cam a few times. The #1 thing people seem curious about is "can you cum with it still inside you?" the simple answer is yes, but doing so comfortably is a real challenge. What people may or may not realize is that when you cum, you literally SHOOT the sound out. So if you want to keep the pleasure of having your cock flex and spasm around it as the cum flows out, you have to keep the sound held in somehow. Some of those picture ideas people posted with maws attached at the top look PERFECT for this. If I had something to rest my head into like that and space for the cum to pour into as the sound moved about, I could leave the sound inside when I came every single time.
Dogger

Postby BoneZero » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:06 am

Here's some inspiration i found for you while browsing through the Sites Quiet found that contain backlinks to bad-dragon... it's glowing xD

http://news.bmezine.com/wp-content/uplo ... -light.jpg
BoneZero

Postby Libertine_Lad » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 pm

This is an interesting thread and I'd like to add a question to those that have some experience in sounding. I've been actively sounding for a few years now with various kit and enjoy immensely the sensations of penetration (from a male perspective). I've also been interested in double sounding (with another guy) and wanted some feedback on how it feels. But here's my question (health issues aside). Has anyone ever double sounded with a hollow tube and actually cum deep inside another guys cock? Then the other guy cums and pushes both lots back inside your own urethra? It's a fantasy that no doubt has health risks, but it sounds hot to me. Comments or experience welcome.
Libertine_Lad

Postby Freon Dragon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Libertine_Lad wrote:Has anyone ever double sounded with a hollow tube and actually cum deep inside another guys cock? Then the other guy cums and pushes both lots back inside your own urethra?

Sounds cool...
I don't think there would be great risks, but I'm no expert.
Freon Dragon

Postby Quiet269 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Libertine_Lad wrote:This is an interesting thread and I'd like to add a question to those that have some experience in sounding. I've been actively sounding for a few years now with various kit and enjoy immensely the sensations of penetration (from a male perspective). I've also been interested in double sounding (with another guy) and wanted some feedback on how it feels. But here's my question (health issues aside). Has anyone ever double sounded with a hollow tube and actually cum deep inside another guys cock? Then the other guy cums and pushes both lots back inside your own urethra? It's a fantasy that no doubt has health risks, but it sounds hot to me. Comments or experience welcome.
I dunno of any added health risks beyond those you would have from a STD or UTI... but I'm not doctor
Quiet269

Postby Ruffe Husky » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Libertine_Lad wrote:This is an interesting thread and I'd like to add a question to those that have some experience in sounding. I've been actively sounding for a few years now with various kit and enjoy immensely the sensations of penetration (from a male perspective). I've also been interested in double sounding (with another guy) and wanted some feedback on how it feels. But here's my question (health issues aside). Has anyone ever double sounded with a hollow tube and actually cum deep inside another guys cock? Then the other guy cums and pushes both lots back inside your own urethra? It's a fantasy that no doubt has health risks, but it sounds hot to me. Comments or experience welcome.

I'll be the voice of wisdom here. Some fantasies need to remain that, a fantasy. If you really want to proceed, I would highly suggest talking to your doctor before attempting this.
Ruffe Husky

Postby Draken14 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 pm

I know there are issues with some ejaculation restriction techniques (essentially putting pressure on the underside of your cock or along your perineum to prevent semen from escaping) where semen can back up and even get forced into your bladder. I don't remember the details but there were a number of medical problems associated with repeated or improper use of the techniques. Like Ruffe said, ask your doctor.
Draken14

Postby Ruffe Husky » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

Draken14 wrote:I know there are issues with some ejaculation restriction techniques (essentially putting pressure on the underside of your cock or along your perineum to prevent semen from escaping) where semen can back up and even get forced into your bladder. I don't remember the details but there were a number of medical problems associated with repeated or improper use of the techniques. Like Ruffe said, ask your doctor.

Which is why I suggested it. Many guys can probably tell tales of the old, cover the hole or hold tighter to not make a mess. Usually it results in just cloudy urine for a couple days, but it can cause serious problems. Just always ask your health care provider when doing something new down there that isn't normal functions.
Ruffe Husky

Postby Freon Dragon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:30 pm

... I guess this is the best place to post...

I was wondering if anyone without a meatomy have advice about urethral stretching.

I've got a set of Hegar sounds like a week ago (they were cheap and were on my wishlist for a long time :P) and I've pushed to my limit (8mm) twice already. I'm doing it as slow as I can and waiting 3 days inbetween, but not pushing my limit on other uses (I use the 6mm/5mm sound more often, as even 7mm is a bit tight and I don't want tight when healing).
When I push the 8mm part (inserting the 7mm tip first, so it's more tapered), there's not that much resistance, but the skin rips just a bit (there's blood, but very little). This is what I'm supposed to do, right?
There's an uncomfortable pain, but even less painful than popping a bad pimple, though it stings when I pee it doesn't really hurt. The uncomfortable pain is only present when the 8mm sound is inserted and the stinging goes away in less than 2 days. I believe this is normal.
I couldn't find a guide or FAQ online... I guess most people who are into sounding just cut to the chase and cut their dicks XD
Freon Dragon

Postby Dimi » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 am

Well, I think ideally you want to take it easy and avoid all tearing. The epithelium should gradually stretch on its own without ripping under a smaller sound. Also keep in mind there is no size contest here
Dimi

Postby Freon Dragon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 am

I know there's no contest, I want it :P
Ever since I got to know about urethral sounding I've always wanted to be able to insert my pinky in my dick XD
I also want to be able to take those textured silicone ones with ease. Also take BD's whenever they release theirs ^^
Mind you that I'm not aiming for a 2cm gape here :P

The thing about taking it easy is that 7mm doesn't seem to stretch at all. Maybe I need a 7.5mm sound... XD (actually there are 22 french ones, and they're 7.3mm, though I'm not risking getting another sound that still doesn't stretch) But I don't want to spend more money on sounds right now.
Freon Dragon

Postby Dimi » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:44 am

What is your definition of seeming to stretch? Blood and pain? :P
Dimi

Postby Freon Dragon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 am

You know what I mean. Putting some pressure as it's just a bit bigger than the relaxed hole. Exactly like ass stuff.
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 am

Used the 8mm one again today. Still painful but not a bit of blood this time. Peeing doesn't sting.
Sounds like progress. :mrgreen: (pun kinda not intended)
Freon Dragon

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive