Male Hyena toy

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

Yes no?

Yes to having a hyena dildo (this design or any design)
6
60%
No to having a hyena dildo (this design or any design)
4
40%
 
Total votes : 10

Male Hyena toy

Postby waya » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Ok, I've searched this forum and pritty much all the hyena toy suggestions I see are for female hyenas. I'd like to see if there would be any interest in Bad Dragon producing a male hyena cock toy. Too many times in most furry art forums, if u type in hyena porn its mostly herm stuff. Well not all hyenas are the hermy spotted types lol. So Id like to see some ideas for a hyena cock design. Hyena's kinda thought of as dirtier and grungier than wolves, so this would be the kinda cock u might expect a hyena to pull out in the back alley of a punk club, and roughly bugger u with it til he leaves u a sloppy mess.... and u realize he took ur wallet lol.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6148327/
Should mention that the art reff pic is more the actual design with the more oval/wide in middle shaft and a more dimond shaped pronounced head. I'm just not that good on modeling it, so if anyone could draw dementions on the art reff pic that would be better
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/6557681/

efenrai_Anarchy cock dildo reference waya.png
hyena junk

hyena dildo design.png
Rough Idea


I have the hyena toy from zeta, but (accept for the popping in conical cock head) it was pretty disappointing. So was hoping Bad Dragon might come up with something better. Hyenas are getting a lot morepopulus in the fandom and ithink if one was produced, it would be a big sell. I evenknow of other hyena friends that are upset that zeta discontinued theirs (along with a lot of other models) and are actually finding friends that own one and seeing if they could have a copy molded XD

Was thinking of just a simple urethral stud piercing (not outlandish like ive seen on some posts) just for the grungy feeling and a bit more bumps to have fun with. The measurments I posted are just for the medium or whatever size.
Slightly pointed but thick head, you'll feel it "pop" inside you before u continue down the ever thickening shaft. And though the hyena doesn't have a knot, he is a thick based bastard lol. I'm thinking just a slight narrowing just befor the sheath so it kinda feel relief/you have to hilt to get some ease lol. I like it having a slight upward curve to it; good for reaching spots lol.
I would just like to see something fun and naughty be made for a hyena. Not a cock that would make love to you, but more that would use you and ruin ur reputation lol
Last edited by waya on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
waya
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby skinwalker » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 pm

-yawn- looks like a human cock
skinwalker
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby waya » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Well hyenas do have in reality a not very distinct cock. Intact the pic I posted actually has a lot more going on than a real one. Since they are basically like a canine cock without a knot. Only other main distinction is they have a rather noticable cock head that's pointy for penitration and wide/blunt at the same time lol. And the thing I posted was more a sugestion to get the ball rolling. If ya want to have 4 knots as it goes in ur ass find another species. This is for the people that like hyenas. Plus also suggesting an anthro hyena so it would be a bit thicker than a regular hyena.
waya
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Sukita » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Hmm... I think the problem you're going to run into is that BD already has several canine and humanoid toys, so it would have to be pretty distinct. The piercing idea is nifty, but unfortunately there are a few toys being worked on along the same lines (luck the uncut studded draconic one) An idea that occurs to me if you're super keen on the idea of a very specific hyena toy is that hyenas are actually more closely related to cats than to dogs. Maybe then something somewhere between a feline and canine penis would have that same 'hyena' feel to it, but would still be pretty disctinct.
User avatar
Sukita
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:41 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby ruffruffwolf » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:40 pm

I would LOVE to see a toy with more subtle ribs on it.

Unf.
User avatar
ruffruffwolf
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby waya » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah I know BD already has a few canid toys, but it also has a ton of dragon and dragon like cocks. So . Now to a reptile lover, they may seem extremely distinct, but just saying to a canid or hyena lover, little things make the difference. Maybe should do a jacob's ladder all the way down the urethra, or maybe just 4 or whatever.
waya
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby waya » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:56 pm

And well if u just mix a canine and a cat cock (dog cock with barbs or whatever) then u just have another dragon cock LOL. That's all the dragon and griffen and whatever (don't know what their cocks really are) cocks are; just a mixture of traits from others we like and slapping a fantasy animal's breed name on it. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the idea that fantasy animals give such free reign in this venue, but for the real animals, to even be able to say it is that animals cock, ya kinda have to keep some truthful features. A few side possibilities are saying it's an anthro or were version. But still has to have some similarities.

Plus , looking back at the gallery, it's just as "plain" as the "desi orca" or the "bad dragon" models; only thing much different between those is an unusable sheath and the tips( not the entire head) are noticeable different. The few differences with this suggested design would be the broader head and thinner neck behind it and the tapering right at the base (plus whatever piercings and ridges) but I think those cocks that are more on the "plain side" are good sellers so I think this would too. Who knows, make it uncut and pierced lolmaybe a ridge or bump behind the cockhead; just as long as can still say it's a hyenas or anthro hyena or whatever. Heck, maybe call it the Gnoll and spice it up somehow!
waya
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Herz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 am

You may have missed the point: in regard to making a new toy, it doesn't matter if it's overtly distinct in general, but it must fulfil, more or less, two paramaters — those being originality contra other models and distinction from all the other notions that might crop up.

Seadragon versus Waterhorse versus Chance:
1-2 "say" "aquatic."
2-3 "say" "equine."

Why would anyone choose the hyena, if all there is to it is the notion that it's a hyena, and then it pretty much is like a man's penis with a slightly different head, you are not making an appealing proposition. An example of that difference is obvious with the Werewolf and Dobberman designs as well: the DM is clearly canine (from tip to knot to base), while the werewolf resembles a thick-knotted human penis with a relatively pointed tip: similar, but not the same, and they both manage to have distinct, appealing-for-such-a-market traits. By the way, the gryphon design was based on such a notion of combining a lion's physique with something interesting (e.g. a knot), based on the mythological foundation of the creature in the first place.
User avatar
Herz
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby IsisKitsune » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 am

Unfortunately, like others have mentioned, it looks too human. I've seen normal men with a cock identical to that (minus the sheath of course)
With a design like this...I'd rather just wait for Zetapaws to start offering it in silicone
User avatar
IsisKitsune
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Hell (AKA Middle of Illinois)

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby dappled » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 am

To me, shape is more important than texture. So if I wanted a toy in this shape... I'd just buy duke or desi.
User avatar
dappled
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 pm
Gender: Femme genderqueer

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Hantale » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:53 am

waya wrote:And well if u just mix a canine and a cat cock (dog cock with barbs or whatever) then u just have another dragon cock LOL. That's all the dragon and griffen and whatever (don't know what their cocks really are) cocks are; just a mixture of traits from others we like and slapping a fantasy animal's breed name on it. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the idea that fantasy animals give such free reign in this venue, but for the real animals, to even be able to say it is that animals cock, ya kinda have to keep some truthful features. A few side possibilities are saying it's an anthro or were version. But still has to have some similarities.

Plus , looking back at the gallery, it's just as "plain" as the "desi orca" or the "bad dragon" models; only thing much different between those is an unusable sheath and the tips( not the entire head) are noticeable different. The few differences with this suggested design would be the broader head and thinner neck behind it and the tapering right at the base (plus whatever piercings and ridges) but I think those cocks that are more on the "plain side" are good sellers so I think this would too. Who knows, make it uncut and pierced lolmaybe a ridge or bump behind the cockhead; just as long as can still say it's a hyenas or anthro hyena or whatever. Heck, maybe call it the Gnoll and spice it up somehow!


I want to put this in the nicest manner possible, but in a convincing way.
I'll be the first to admit that the Duke and Desi don't have much too them, they're more like slightly warped human penises. My first question would be, you've already admitted that "it's just as plain as the desi orca or the bad dragon models," two toys that are similar to yours. Do you want to make that number 3?

The Duke and Desi don't have too much to offer, in my opinion, but at the same time, they serve as "gateways" to people who are new to fantasy toys and don't want to jump right into something extremely inhuman such as the Gryphon or Dolphin. That's the main reason they're still available and haven't been redesigned. (at least that's what I think, correct me if I'm wrong) So, they already have gateway toys, lets assume you answered "yes" to my first question, here's another. "What does your toy offer that those two don't?" And don't you dare say "a different animal to imagine." People have imaginations, they can do that themselves.

Lastly, and most importantly: I don't know if you've looked around the Ideas and Suggestions forum too much, but there are some AMAZING things. Some of them even mind blowingly awesome. It takes time and money to design, sculpt, mold, test and start manufacturing new models. So, please answer. Why do you think your model--which you've already admitted is very plain and offers something that we already have at least two of--should be picked over those interesting and creative ideas?

Take a look at the Shark idea, or some of the new dragons, they're creative, and individual. You seem like a relatively intelligent individual, so I'm hoping you understand the business side to this as well. BD has, honestly, nothing to gain from making another plain mold. Why would they when there are people begging for things like the Raptor, Shark or Fruit of Lorein to come out?

As a final note, do understand that we are not in any way saying your idea is particularly bad, just that it is too average.
User avatar
Hantale
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 am

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby waya » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am

Well then like I said before, this was to get the ball rolling. I'm not a cock designer and as I said my feeble attempt to get MS Paint to make a design was just a starting point. So if others would like to post designs I'd be happy. I'm just saying my relm of dildo design is bleh, though I mainly wanted to get this started so a potential design ball can get rolling. I'm a biologist, so it is admitidly hard for me to stray from a more natural form;however, I'd be glad to see whatever designs can get posted on this ^^
waya
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Hantale » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 am

Mhm, Understandable of course.
The biggest problem you seem to be facing is that you clearly want something Hyena styled. (despite already having many canine toys)
But, at the same time, you don't want it to stay too far from the real thing. Which unfortunately, just isn't going to happen in a way that produces a cock that you can look at and say "That looks like a Hyena," but also is interesting enough to buy over other canine toys.

The design itself might work better on less fantasy-orientated toy sites, but like I said, BD already has plain toys. You mentioned that Hyena's are very plain, so there will have to be a LOT of compromising to get something interesting. I really, really, really doubt anything close to the natural form will be settled on.
User avatar
Hantale
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 am

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Herz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am

How about a female hyena's pseudopenis as a sleeve, then? You can then get a toy many people have been wanting: something that is both insertable and "insertionable" (if you might forgive the ugly neologism).
User avatar
Herz
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Kith » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 am

Herz wrote:How about a female hyena's pseudopenis as a sleeve, then? You can then get a toy many people have been wanting: something that is both insertable and "insertionable" (if you might forgive the ugly neologism).


As far as I know, BD doesn't currently have the ability to produce sleeves, though I'm sure they're working on it in R & D.
User avatar
Kith
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Female | Married, with secondary pet

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Herz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Kith wrote:
Herz wrote:How about a female hyena's pseudopenis as a sleeve, then? You can then get a toy many people have been wanting: something that is both insertable and "insertionable" (if you might forgive the ugly neologism).

As far as I know, BD doesn't currently have the ability to produce sleeves, though I'm sure they're working on it in R & D.

I use the term "sheath" for those toys; "sleeves" in my terminology would include the Dragoness and the Mare.

Just so it's better understood, think of it this way: a pseudopenis allows a female to penetrate other hyenas, but can also accomodate (when lax enough, and not without occasional damage — unfortunately) a phallus itself. It is what a clitoris would look like if enlarged to the size of a penis.
User avatar
Herz
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Kith » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Herz wrote:I use the term "sheath" for those toys; "sleeves" in my terminology would include the Dragoness and the Mare.

Just so it's better understood, think of it this way: a pseudopenis allows a female to penetrate other hyenas, but can also accomodate (when lax enough, and not without occasional damage — unfortunately) a phallus itself. It is what a clitoris would look like if enlarged to the size of a penis.


I know. However, in order to truly make a toy good for inserting as well as penetrating, it would need to have a pleasing shape and reasonable insertable size on the outside while still being able to take at least the average-sized human penis inside. To do that, the material would have to be thinner in places than on the current female toys. And that is something that BD is currently unable to do without a large risk of weak spots in the finished product, which would be prone to tearing.
User avatar
Kith
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Female | Married, with secondary pet

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Herz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Kith wrote:
Herz wrote:I use the term "sheath" for those toys; "sleeves" in my terminology would include the Dragoness and the Mare.

Just so it's better understood, think of it this way: a pseudopenis allows a female to penetrate other hyenas, but can also accomodate (when lax enough, and not without occasional damage — unfortunately) a phallus itself. It is what a clitoris would look like if enlarged to the size of a penis.

I know. However, in order to truly make a toy good for inserting as well as penetrating, it would need to have a pleasing shape and reasonable insertable size on the outside while still being able to take at least the average-sized human penis inside. To do that, the material would have to be thinner in places than on the current female toys. And that is something that BD is currently unable to do without a large risk of weak spots in the finished product, which would be prone to tearing.

Who said anything about average-sized penis? :D

My point, bluntly put, is this: one need not create a truly penetratable toy for everyone, but it would provide a lot for at least part of the demographic, at least in the form of fantasy. Especially if one can make it in anyway unique, that certainly adds up in more than one way imaginable! Not to mention that some men might still be able to use a number of sizes (e.g. a slightly-smaller-than-average-sized penis might penetrate the large ones without a hitch).
User avatar
Herz
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Kith » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Herz wrote:Who said anything about average-sized penis? :D


You implied it when proposing the idea. When putting forth a niche idea, one needs to specify the parameters, or it is thought to be a general idea (i.e. for the widest audience, thus "average" would have to be included).

So your suggestion is to make a toy that is thick-walled like the current femtoys, but make the outside shapely enough to be fun if inserted?
User avatar
Kith
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: USA
Gender: Female | Married, with secondary pet

Re: Male Hyena toy

Postby Herz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Yes; think of something along the lines of a narrow-passaged sleeve that is shaped like a hyena's pseudopenis.
User avatar
Herz
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

Next

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests