The Oriental - Vote in BD labs!

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Foxfire

The Oriental - Vote in BD labs!

Postby Foxfire » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Now submitted to BD labs! Go and vote if you like what you see!

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/428

Conceptual renderings 1 and 2-page 3 (by Athus)
3D rendering-page 5 (by Athus) or below
Updated design-page 9, couldn't quote post below for some reason
Fully updated edited design below

-This is deliberately designed as a somewhat longer, thinner toy rather than girthy. If you want something short and thick, this isn't it. Check out the Karabos or Garuda, among others.

-The idea is a toy that can penetrate deeply, but usable by those who can't quite take girth. So deep, probing, and fulfilling without having to work up to thickness, or if you want a session without stretching.

eastern_e_edited_2.jpg

eastern_size_ref_edited.jpg
eastern_size_ref_edited.jpg (75.39 KiB) Viewed 3533 times

(Removed original post)
Last edited by Foxfire on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:07 am, edited 20 times in total.
FennDragon

Re: The Oriental/The Unihorn

Postby FennDragon » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

I was going to do an Oriental idea *flails* Well you beat me to it. Have to say it looks nice, I personally like #4 in the line up
I have feathers not scales except for my under belly. Feel free to call me Fenn, everyone does
Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:41 pm

I think the oriental sounds a little better than the unicorn with the dick on its head, no offense at all :lol:

Plus I like the look of that dragon :P
To each their own...
Very happy owner of a midnight blue Fusion, a pink Mini Seadragon, a light natural Anthro Orca, and also a custom fade/split Gryphon, a dark natural Breeder, a small black Razor, a medium red Razor, and a small black Tailstretcher...
'Go fuck yourself' is not an insult, its a suggestion :P

Hit me up on MSN sometime!
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Wolfe wrote:I think the oriental sounds a little better than the unicorn with the dick on its head, no offense at all :lol:

Plus I like the look of that dragon :P

Hey, it was inusan who suggested it, and to be fair he meant as a horn, not a dick on its head :P Makes me think of a certain Robot Chicken sketch.. ;)
Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 pm

I know, and yes, me too, but its not as fun to imagine yourself riding somethings head... xD

I think the vid was posted in the Idea Pit thread...
To each their own...
Very happy owner of a midnight blue Fusion, a pink Mini Seadragon, a light natural Anthro Orca, and also a custom fade/split Gryphon, a dark natural Breeder, a small black Razor, a medium red Razor, and a small black Tailstretcher...

Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:40 pm

I was the one who posted it ;)

And yeah, it was more of a joke, I'm going to edit the title etc to reflect such ;) So, um.. thoughts on the actual idea in the OP?
Wolfe

Re: The Oriental

Postby Wolfe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:11 pm

I don't really know at all, all I could suggest would be very defined spirals, maybe with a gryphon-like texture on the whole thing and a nice knot... :P
To each their own...

Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 am

Yep, they'll be defined-not much point unless you can feel them :P

I might draw a pencil drawing later for reference, I know it's only been under 24 hours at this point, but input isn't exactly overwhelming right now XD (and thanks a lot for your comments Wolfe (and Fenn!), they're really appreciated)
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 am

A rough sketch I did yesterday.. can't really go much further when no one replies, lol. Seriously, if you think it's crap then just take a few seconds to say so..

(removed picture)
Last edited by Foxfire on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Runa

Postby Runa » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 am

I think the sketch is amazing! I keep forgetting you can draw!
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 am

Thank you, and yeah, though this is quite appalling compared to my usual/good stuff.. XD
FennDragon

Postby FennDragon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:39 pm

You call that bad I call that a very good sketch up for him
I have feathers not scales except for my under belly. Feel free to call me Fenn, everyone does
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Aww, thanks Fenn!

One last drawing before this thread apparently dies a lonely death. :P
Last edited by Foxfire on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Just for that I'll not let this thread die!

Some input though, the knot looks a little large, the transition between regular shaft and the knot seems a little lax, and I think you should develop it a little more, like a thicker shaft for the whole thing and a more defined head...

but those are just my suggestions, feel free to toss away, I'll be happy with whatever this ends up as :P
To each their own...

Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Lmao XD No, if going by the pic above they're definate suggestions, and probably not entirely due to my failing eyesight! Maybe the first page sketch is a better reference? Either way, valid points. :D
FennDragon

Postby FennDragon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Might need more space below the knot as for transitions from shaft to knot it reminds me of the fennec, shaft then boom knot. I personally like the idea of a well define knot.
Last edited by FennDragon on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 am

I will try and edit the above drawing later, it seems to be easier to see than the first page if nothing else! Though I went and flattened it already.. *argh*
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Ok, thinned the knot a bit, added more length behind it, defined the head a bit more and thickened the shaft, though not a huge amount as I wasn't sure how much was meant and didn't want it to be overly thick in the first place. And, it's easier to add than take away. ;)
Last edited by Foxfire on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
FennDragon

Postby FennDragon » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Two words:

Fenn Approves!
Wolfe

Postby Wolfe » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Foxfire wrote:Ok, thinned the knot a bit, added more length behind it, defined the head a bit more and thickened the shaft, though not a huge amount as I wasn't sure how much was meant and didn't want it to be overly thick in the first place. And, it's easier to add than take away. ;)

Looks pretty damn good, only minor thing I can comment on is the shape, or whatever. Right now its just curved up, which could be fine, but I think you should reduce it a bit, make it straighter or more defined, I don't know, maybe varying thickness? Or it's fine as it is, I'm so confused, don't listen to me!!! :?

I'll wait until someone else contributes or there's a 3d model to add more to this great idea... :oops:
To each their own...

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”