The Oriental - Vote in BD labs!

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Foxfire

Re: The Oriental

Postby Foxfire » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Shandrel wrote:i am not sure what the difference woudl be, removing three ridges, beyond, making it shorter

Yeah, that's the idea-I worry that either (if it were ever to go mainline), the large/XL would be ridiculously long, or the small would be incredibly thin, possibly too much so. It looks like it might be a bit extreme in the length proportions to be scaled about well at the moment. I'm not sure!

ThisOne wrote:I was a lurker at the time you started this design thread :D

I think shortening it by about 3 ridges would be pretty good, as well as blunting the head a bit to avoid pokiness in the butt. Also, perhaps elongating the bit under the knot to make ties easier. I find the werewolf has that problem...I think the shaft under the knot is think enough, just maybe add a half inch to it? I know people've been more vaginal toy oriented lately, but I think this would be an excellent addition to BD's booty play models. Good for depth training, without excessive girth[but a nice surprise at the bottom].

Do you think 7" long would be optimal for this kind of model? Or do you think that's a bit too short for anal playing you had in mind? I still like the design, I DO hope it does well. I'd buy it just for the base. Slits/bases oriented like that in relation to the cock are a big turn on for me xD Horizontal slits, nom.

I didn't think about the part behind the knot! Lengthening it could be an idea. I don't think thickening it would do much for keeping it stood up, but would it be okay for pushing down on without squishing everywhere?

Around 6-7" was what I was thinking personally, but would need more opinions from others to be sure. If it's going to be one size it should cater to as many as possible, but I have no idea what the average butt can take in length. If for depth training, perhaps it should be slightly longer than the average. If just for something that reaches deep without stretching, then the average might be better. Though even if one couldn't reach the knot, there are all the ridges to play with... so 7" might be ideal?

I'll either edit Athus' sculpt image, or make a new one based on it, a bit later when I have enough time to sit down :)
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 am

For the toy's purpose, I think 6.5-7" would be an acceptable small. The others would depend on how much larger than that the other sizes would be made, which I guess is up to BD. I'm hoping the BDL voting will include rough dimensions for the "I want this, but in X size!" option so that people will know what they're getting into, and which other size they'd really be voting for.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 am

I did some quick edits for feedback, nothing too big or fancy. Obviously these are drawn edits and not 3D render edits, I just used Athus' image to go from.

Edited the base to give a bit more space behind the knot. Original, then edit.

eastern___baseoriginal.jpg
eastern___baseedit.jpg

Edited the head to make it not so pointy.

eastern___headoriginal.jpg
eastern___headoriginal.jpg (61.88 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
eastern___headedit.jpg
eastern___headedit.jpg (56.73 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

Edited the length to make it not too long.

eastern___overalloriginal.jpg
eastern___overalloriginal.jpg (66.86 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
eastern___lenthedit.jpg
eastern___lenthedit.jpg (63.69 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

All the edits on one attempted image.

eastern___overalloriginal.jpg
eastern___overalloriginal.jpg (66.86 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
eastern___edit.jpg
eastern___edit.jpg (63.92 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

What do people think?
Kith

Re: The Oriental (feedback wanted)

Postby Kith » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I think you managed to keep the essence of the toy, while expanding its usability. Good work. ^..^
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks! It gave me ideas for a female friendly version that I didn't get to drawing up too. Hopefully it isn't still too long now? More feedback from different people would help :)
Lady-Ryn

Postby Lady-Ryn » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 am

TBH, I think what you're doing is pretty awesome for anal.
It'll be great for starters and depth training.

I'm not a fan of anal and it isn't quite what I'd choose for vaginal BUT leaving my personal opinions of what I want shoved up where, I can say that it would appeal to females who would like more depth and not so much girth, and for beginners who are 'small' c:

I'm currently wondering about the knot, I'm presuming it's there for prostate stimulation or just to add to design?
Because the length and ridges would kinda make a rather awesome textured thrusting toy, but what does the knot bring into it?

Over all, I can see the designs merits and I may consider getting one for my partner, who digs anal. :D
Still here, still lesbian, sorry about that.

White Dragon is my homeland wise friend in another country <3
Feldraxis

Postby Feldraxis » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 am

i like alllll the edits to it, wasnt interested because it seemed like i was gonna get squred and not in the fun way by an antelope. I like it though if this is what you are changing it to.
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:01 am

Lady-Ryn wrote:I'm currently wondering about the knot, I'm presuming it's there for prostate stimulation or just to add to design?
Because the length and ridges would kinda make a rather awesome textured thrusting toy, but what does the knot bring into it?

A bit of both, but also partly a 'reward' for managing to take the length, and partly because I thought it would feel great to be knotted while grinding against the base nubs :)
Feldraxis

Postby Feldraxis » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 am

just as well it appears that the shaft works out very gradually to the knot more like a teardrop shape in nature, I may be wrong about that it just apears that way from the pictures. If that is the case then I think it will be as great for just warning up for begginers, and great for just having fun with the textures for more experienced users, it looks great regardless and I will definately be getting one in an elk horn white when bd labs comes out.... :words:
TwinArmageddons

Postby TwinArmageddons » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Okay, so, I wasn't originally interested in this design due to the overly-pokey head and impossible length for vaginl -- but now this looks just freakin' amazing. The toned down length and head are very attractive to me now, even though it's a thinner toy; it seems like it'd be fun to just tease one's self with this before scaling up, or for dp, or for anal training, etc.

I'd buy it.
I'm fucking trash. :misc11: :misc8:
Phen

Postby Phen » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Bolivar wrote:Okay, so, I wasn't originally interested in this design due to the overly-pokey head and impossible length for vaginl -- but now this looks just freakin' amazing. The toned down length and head are very attractive to me now, even though it's a thinner toy; it seems like it'd be fun to just tease one's self with this before scaling up, or for dp, or for anal training, etc.

I'd buy it.

this.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Sain'ja

Postby Sain'ja » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:17 pm

DarthGlacier wrote:
Bolivar wrote:Okay, so, I wasn't originally interested in this design due to the overly-pokey head and impossible length for vaginl -- but now this looks just freakin' amazing. The toned down length and head are very attractive to me now, even though it's a thinner toy; it seems like it'd be fun to just tease one's self with this before scaling up, or for dp, or for anal training, etc.

I'd buy it.

this.

I 2nd this. :)
Bad Dragon's Residential Yautja
Taken "Owned" by Schiffer42 (Ben)
Own: Sm Ridgy: Custom split marble.
Aquadragon Larsen

Postby Aquadragon Larsen » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 am

I love the look of this toy ^.=.^ i'd definitely buy it ^^
Owner of a chibi duke & a chibi anthro dragon :D can't be used true but at least they'll help me with making fanart ;D ~ Iam an English dragon whos lair resides for the timebeing in wet Scotland
AxelFlynn

Postby AxelFlynn » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

This one has been up for a long time now and everyone seems to like it. I bet it'll be one of the next in production, next to the raptor.
Heh, I'm whatever you want me to be love~ I enjoy furries, scalies, avians, werebeasts and Vampires the most though.

I do Herm, hetero, homo, and anything in between. I'm not picky and am almost always open. Don't be afraid to PM me!

I RP quite often and am experienced with Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, InuYasha, OC, and some others. I'm also always open to suggestions! So long as you promise to help raise my baby Dragons so they may be sexy beasts.

Help me hatch and grow my young ones!
Image Image Image Image
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks! It's always nice to hear positive comments about the design. I don't think this one is ever going to get made, though.
AxelFlynn

Postby AxelFlynn » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 am

Foxfire wrote:Thanks! It's always nice to hear positive comments about the design. I don't think this one is ever going to get made, though.

:c I honestly don't see WHY though. Everyone likes it and it's so well designed...
Heh, I'm whatever you want me to be love~ I enjoy furries, scalies, avians, werebeasts and Vampires the most though.

I do Herm, hetero, homo, and anything in between. I'm not picky and am almost always open. Don't be afraid to PM me!

I RP quite often and am experienced with Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, InuYasha, OC, and some others. I'm also always open to suggestions! So long as you promise to help raise my baby Dragons so they may be sexy beasts.

Help me hatch and grow my young ones!
Image Image Image Image
MorbidWolfess

Postby MorbidWolfess » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I would want the tip to be a little.. blunter. I don't wanna be speared. Other then that, its a beautiful design
No love, no appreciation, no nothin! BLAH!!!!!
View my art! http://www.morbidwolfess.deviantart.com

Bad Dragon Addict
Morbid Wolfess
Currently OWNED:
Razor the Doberman
The GryphonThe Ridgeback
Excitedly Awaiting
?Bruiser?The?Fusion?
Duke The Bad Dragon
Snærhjarta

Postby Snærhjarta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 pm

I didn't really like this design at first, but if I think of it as some kind of metal tentacle... <3 And I think it would feel good.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Female|| Gender fluid || 24 || Poly || ❤ || Boobs || PM me || Pan || Horny Vampire |
| Vegeta || Loki || Logan || Reaver || Seto Kaiba |
Want to help me get a toy from my wishlist? Send a PM!

FUCK YOU WEATHER I NEED A SLUSHIE!
I survived the forum outage of 2013!
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:39 pm

AxelFlynn wrote::c I honestly don't see WHY though. Everyone likes it and it's so well designed...

Well, I mean it was once (apparently) confirmed for production by BD as a mainline toy, along with some others, but then after some yes-no ing that was all scrapped in favour of BD labs. Since it would be competing with designs like the Fruit of Lorien, which is insanely popular, and the Wyvern, etc I'm just not sure it has a chance against them. I'll try and submit it if I have art, measurements, and anything else needed, and am around when BD labs takes submissions, but I've no idea how well it would do.

MorbidWolfess wrote:I would want the tip to be a little.. blunter. I don't wanna be speared. Other then that, its a beautiful design

Even the adjusted version a page back is still too pointy for you? This reminded me to edit the original post, so people are seeing the latest design and not the older one.
Bagheera
Bad Dragon Forums Moderator

Postby Bagheera » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm

I actually never heard anything about your design being scraped - but then again, I don't really hear much, so don't take my word for it.

Just FYI my design is also being moved under BD Labs rather than a mainline release. I think our designs are different enough that they won't compete against one another. If you are still interested in having this made, I do strongly suggest that you keep an eye out for news regarding the BD Labs.
Coming Soon: The Fruit of Lórien
Lórien Artworks: Official Artwork Thread
~Let knowledge and intellect guide our wisdom, so long as dreams and imagination guide our hearts~

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”