Antilope Inspired. ( Horny )

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
florafreak

Antilope Inspired. ( Horny )

Postby florafreak » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Well, its not the genitals that inspired me.. though I'm sure that was the idea when reading.

I Thought that the horns were a great and very Kinky Beauty of nature.

So I sketched out what I thought maybe a Dragon that was primarily Montanans Rocky type's horns would look like.

And it was going to be a horn, but then I thought about a cum tube which I really wanted to add... so now it looks a bit more phallic.

Found it !!

Still looking for the bottom half because I liked the base more on the sketch.

and a quick paint up. please be nice I don't use my tablet much (though I want to !)

Well, lmk what you think.. I think that the spiral rim is has would give a great new feeling. for maybe both anal and vaginal. though maybe not ? you tell me gals !

Ok the large version is done, this is really a anal toy in large form.

This little guy may have been cursed with only one horn, deformed at birth with a underdeveloped horn he does what he can with his one beautiful horn. and gives it his all every time.

For anyone that is interested, I used sculpting clay and a wood base and I drilled into the base a wooden dowel to help keep this beast steady.
Last edited by florafreak on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ssarith

Re: Antilope Inspired. ( Horny )

Postby Ssarith » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Oh wow. I was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a toy with a screw type theme, and here it is :D

I can't honestly say there's anything I'd change about it.

I'm assuming it will be a long toy, that increases slowly in diameter similar to the Orkin?

Edit: Ran some sizing numbers using the previous posted tip = 1 inch scale. This would indeed be an incredibly fun (if expensive to make) toy :twisted:

I'd totally buy it.
(click for big)
hornysized.png
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Ssarith wrote:Oh wow. I was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a toy with a screw type theme, and here it is :D

I can't honestly say there's anything I'd change about it.

I'm assuming it will be a long toy, that increases slowly in diameter similar to the Orkin?

take a look at the sketched base, I like that one better because there are ridges even past the knot which I think will feel great. so you can get a great sensation if you knotted and just want to grind.

And yes it would be long I want to feel this one deep. though maybe a smaller one would be perfect for the girls ? maybe a 7 in one ? like the MSD !

I have to run real quick, be back if a question should come up (im not ignoring you <3)
Ssarith

Postby Ssarith » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah those ridges are a definite plus. The only downside i see to this toy is that the base will not allow it to stand up because it is so thin. The Gryphon has the same problem i believe, and it's not nearly as tall as this one. But even with that I'd still prefer it have a slim base for knotty fun, even if it wont ever stand up.
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Ssarith wrote:Yeah those ridges are a definite plus. The only downside i see to this toy is that the base will not allow it to stand up because it is so thin. The Gryphon has the same problem i believe, and it's not nearly as tall as this one. But even with that I'd still prefer it have a slim base for knotty fun, even if it wont ever stand up.

ya I thought about that, and while I would love for it to stand on its own and take me (ohh ya) the knot effect takes priority in my book. but I would change it if others thought against it.
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 pm

The name could be The Horny Antelope XD
Last edited by Freon Dragon on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
Ssarith

Postby Ssarith » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

florafreak wrote:ya I thought about that, and while I would love for it to stand on its own and take me (ohh ya) the knot effect takes priority in my book. but I would change it if others thought against it.

No, dont change it. Ill take a floppy knotable toy over a Orkin with ridges any day.

Is spelling it Antilope instead of Antelope a regional thing? Because there are a (very) few sources which seem to spell it with an i instead of an e, yet are talking of the same thing.

Edit: combined posts.
Freon Dragon

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Ssarith wrote:Is spelling it Antilope instead of Antelope a regional thing? Because there are a (very) few sources which seem to spell it with an i instead of an e, yet are talking of the same thing..

My guess is that it's bad translation. Several languages spell it with an 'I'. The topic title even confused me, as in Portuguese it's with an 'I'. :P
Order #11298 - Breeder - Medium, Medium (5), Custom Fade/Split, Suction Cup - Review
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Ssarith wrote:
florafreak wrote:ya I thought about that, and while I would love for it to stand on its own and take me (ohh ya) the knot effect takes priority in my book. but I would change it if others thought against it.

No, dont change it. Ill take a floppy knotable toy over a Orkin with ridges any day.

Is spelling it Antilope instead of Antelope a regional thing? Because there are a (very) few sources which seem to spell it with an i instead of an e, yet are talking of the same thing.

Edit: combined posts.

Ya I like it even it it flops. Though! it may stand if it was split firmness ? 5/8

Freon Hotshot wrote:
Ssarith wrote:Is spelling it Antilope instead of Antelope a regional thing? Because there are a (very) few sources which seem to spell it with an i instead of an e, yet are talking of the same thing..

My guess is that it's bad translation. Several languages spell it with an 'I'. The topic title even confused me, as in Portuguese it's with an 'I'. :P

And no you two, lol.. I'm just as dyslexic as they come.
FennDragon

Postby FennDragon » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 am

Whoa, just wow!

Its a very unique idea. The curves, ridges and how is works into the width. I like it
I have feathers not scales except for my under belly. Feel free to call me Fenn, everyone does
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh man, I can see the advertising now..

New, from the folks at Bad Dragon!

The Horny Antelope

*insert picture here...*

Yeah.. no matter which hole you use it in, you're "screwed" either way. XD

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Kira Swiftpaw wrote:Oh man, I can see the advertising now..

New, from the folks at Bad Dragon!

The Horny Antelope

*insert picture here...*

Yeah.. no matter which hole you use it in, you're "screwed" either way. XD

>^.^<

LOL thats good!
Obsydian

Postby Obsydian » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm

@ Kira:

((Seriously though, that was hilarious!))
PENGUINS
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:16 pm

I don't have Z-brush, nor do I have any other modeling program so I think tomorrow Im going to just sculpt it. wish me luck.
fuzzyroo

Postby fuzzyroo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 am

interesting, though i'd rather have the antelopes penis then horns
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:44 am

fuzzyroo wrote:interesting, though i'd rather have the antelopes penis then horns

From what I can tell, the antelopes penis while it seems very effective is just a long point.

Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:05 am

Ssarith wrote:Oh wow. I was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a toy with a screw type theme, and here it is :D

My Oriental idea was screwed/spiralled :P

Love the paint up image, this looks really interesting.
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm

OK I EDITED PAGE ONE, ITS SCULPTED ! !!
Ssarith

Postby Ssarith » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Fantastic. I love it.
florafreak

Postby florafreak » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Ssarith wrote:Fantastic. I love it.

Ya really ? What do you think of its 3D image, did it go well from the paper ? or do you think I lost anything in the process ?

I need feed back !!

OH and I made it to the length you wanted ; )

OH I also Thought that this would be a great toy to do a split firmness on, Top half be a 3 or 5 and the bottom be as hard as possible. so when the tips working its way deep it can bend with the trail. :D

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”