Vore?

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

Re: Vore?

Postby RaChak'Nee » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:32 am

okay that right there?
that was messed up...
RaChak'Nee

Postby drachenhebron » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:33 am

that right there was lollercoaster.
drachenhebron

Postby bone_dragon » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 pm

I'll just leave this here....

http://eikoishizawa.com/work/greatbear/slideshow.html

I'd completely buy one if it was a dragon~ =3
bone_dragon

Postby Diasis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm

varka wrote:Fuckable dragon muzzle says yes.

Workin' on it. ;>
Diasis

Postby Ashendra » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 pm

would that not be just oral sex not vore? *laughs* unless you can simulate the dragon eating your cock.
Ashendra

Postby Jonah » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:05 am

Well, it is feasible. I have used a similar design as you suggested, in a T-Rex sex toy/doll. It was given to me by a friend with a similar sexual taste in dragons and other fantasy reptiles. Believe it or not, one of the turn ons are the teeth. The teeth seem to add to the sensuous feeling of being with a dragon (or other fantasy reptile) while it gives you a BJ, or as you deep thrust into the toy's throat as it lays under you.

It's not a bad idea. But like another person said, it probably has less to do with vore (although, there are some vorish qualities to it) than it just being a nice BJ toy. :)

That being said, it's anyone's guess how well it would sell. It takes a lot of money to take a product from design to production and to be honest, although I have used a toy similar to this, there are other toys/dolls in my collection that get more of my attention than this particular one. But that's just me, and I don't want to deter you from pursuing it, because who knows, maybe it could be the next big thing!

Jonah

sirfutsalot wrote:Okay, I'm guessing this idea is probably way out there, but I'll just throw it out. What is the possibility of a simple tube-like sleeping bag of silicone resembling a throat? This would allow you to lube the inside and slide in a tight tunnel. I'm guessing material costs would be horrendous, but the design is simple enough :). Well... just wondering :).
Jonah

Postby Quiet269 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:55 am

I've actually had a rather extensive conversation on FurAffinity about this subject. but a silicone mold would be out of the question, the amount of material required is simply... exponentially expensive.

What you could do, if you so chose, is get an inflatable Dragon, which you could use for your vore fantasies.

You would need to make it inflatable, as that would be the only logical way you could manage to create something that large that you could actually transport (due to size AND weight).

The dragon would lay on its back... as you would not have to worry about the tube to enter the stomach being up in the air, and you would be able to deal with the arms/legs/wings/tail much easier. It would also allow for better access to the Vagina/Tailhole (Penis would probably be out of the question unless you did a Hyper Model, as you would need a Dragon the size of a Building to have a penis with a urethra large enough to fit a human inside...).

Now as far as the construction of the innards, it wouldn't be too hard. You have the head tilted to the side or looking backwards with the mouth open... if you had the mouth to the side you would have more "Wiggling" but if you had the head tilted back you would have a straight shoot (less likely to get... stuck...). The tube itself would be a double inflated section, with folds in the fabric so the throat would to give you something to play with as you are going down. The actual stomach would be like a Zorb but with 3 openings. This would give you a place to hang out/play once you get in there. The entrance via the Anus/Vagina would be a much quicker shoot vagina having a lot more room, anus being a very tight fit to get through.

Now, unfortunately you would want to talk to a Baloon Smith... or whatever they call themselves... to make this... and while yes it would still cost a bunch, it would be something you could likely take to cons and stuff, sell tickets for all the vore lovers out there... and all that...

Now unfortunately there would be a bit of an issue with lubrication, but I think greasing yourself up with baby oil or some similar liquid that offers a bit of lubrication and doesn't hurt the fabric would work. ^_^
Quiet269

Postby Runa » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 am

*facepaw* don't give Varka any ideas, he'll try to do this, you know!
Runa

Postby Quiet269 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:17 am

Haha, if he did manage to do it I'd love to see it in action.

Really though you could make back the profit on it at cons, rent out a room, and sell general admission at $10 or something to go through, you get 10 minutes inside and no... sex stuff... so you can have a large stream of people going through it in a short amount of time... then at night you can sell hour blocks for those that want a more.. intimate experience with it... charge $100-200 or something for the Hour.

If you set it up as a business you might even be able to get insurance to cover any damages :lol:

BTW if you duplicate my idea I expect 10% of all sales or admissions for all eternity throughout any successors or assigns :twisted: ^_^
Quiet269

Postby Jonah » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:39 pm

It would be fun to climb into a large maw as seen here: http://www.studiooxmox.de/trex_head/tre ... xmox.html# , and then be swallowed by the T-Rex.

An inflatable tube or plastic over a latex foam substrate could make a nice throat, the inside coated with a thick, stringy, saliva-like substance to give it that extra realistic experience. The faux throat could terminate at a bungy-like ring, acting as a kind of sphincter muscle emptying into a folded, wrinkled pouch, inside is a gooey, watery substance. :)

Eventually it would empty out of a large anus.

I think schools should jump on this, think of the educational possibilities!

On a slightly different matter, I'd LOVE to see a life-sized T-Rex cock. Can you imagine having that phallus hanging on the wall as a decoration over the fireplace - or over someone's bed? A slightly convex platform of realistic-looking scales representing the T-Rex's scaled groin, with a life-sized cock protruding from the scaled vent, fully erect.

Perhaps there could be a line of realistic-looking animal cock and pussy wall hangings? I think a T-Rex, raptor or dragon cock complete with a scaly platform would be a unique and possibly relatively inexpensive item. The cock wouldn't be functional - just decorative. There could be an entire line of animal cock and vagina wall hangings, both real and fantasy animals. Maybe I should mention this in a new post. :)

Jonah
Jonah

Postby Quiet269 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:06 pm

I dunno if many would hang a life sized erect penis on their wall...
Quiet269

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Quiet269 wrote:I've actually had a rather extensive conversation on FurAffinity about this subject. but a silicone mold would be out of the question, the amount of material required is simply... exponentially expensive.

What you could do, if you so chose, is get an inflatable Dragon, which you could use for your vore fantasies.

You would need to make it inflatable, as that would be the only logical way you could manage to create something that large that you could actually transport (due to size AND weight).

The dragon would lay on its back... as you would not have to worry about the tube to enter the stomach being up in the air, and you would be able to deal with the arms/legs/wings/tail much easier. It would also allow for better access to the Vagina/Tailhole (Penis would probably be out of the question unless you did a Hyper Model, as you would need a Dragon the size of a Building to have a penis with a urethra large enough to fit a human inside...).

Now as far as the construction of the innards, it wouldn't be too hard. You have the head tilted to the side or looking backwards with the mouth open... if you had the mouth to the side you would have more "Wiggling" but if you had the head tilted back you would have a straight shoot (less likely to get... stuck...). The tube itself would be a double inflated section, with folds in the fabric so the throat would to give you something to play with as you are going down. The actual stomach would be like a Zorb but with 3 openings. This would give you a place to hang out/play once you get in there. The entrance via the Anus/Vagina would be a much quicker shoot vagina having a lot more room, anus being a very tight fit to get through.

Now, unfortunately you would want to talk to a Baloon Smith... or whatever they call themselves... to make this... and while yes it would still cost a bunch, it would be something you could likely take to cons and stuff, sell tickets for all the vore lovers out there... and all that...

Now unfortunately there would be a bit of an issue with lubrication, but I think greasing yourself up with baby oil or some similar liquid that offers a bit of lubrication and doesn't hurt the fabric would work. ^_^

I forgot where it was, but somewhere on the forums, someone already makes/sells something similar....

>^.^<

*Edit: Actually, I found it.. here's the link to the site..

http://aphorx.de/shop.html
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Quiet269 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmm, I know he adds SPH and SPA to various things, but I didn't know he did anything on a large scale...
Quiet269

Postby TheWhiteRobedOne » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 am

If anyone does find a viable solution to this, please let me know.
TheWhiteRobedOne

Postby TheWhiteRobedOne » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:49 am

I had a similar idea to the op a while back, but with one of those micro foam bead pillows.

---Edit: sorry for the double post, when I posted the second, my first post was not showing.
Last edited by TheWhiteRobedOne on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheWhiteRobedOne

Postby Lord Zero 3rd » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Earlier a dragon mussle was mentioned. I say take a dragon head make the front of the lips in the classic "O" shape and the inside texture be shaped like teeth and a dragon tongue spiraling around the hole. I you can mix stiffness. the outside and teeth would need to be almost solid and the tounge would have to be very soft.
If you want a sensation that you are being sollowed whole try a vacum latex bondage it will squeeze you on every side like you are being devowerd.
Lord Zero 3rd

Next

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive