Ra the Demon- V2 {with story and colored drawings!}

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Icestar

Ra the Demon- V2 {with story and colored drawings!}

Postby Icestar » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Dark, quiet streets seem to carry an omen. The light of the streetlamps ended far from one another. "Why am I doing this?" you question yourself, but shake it. You are out here after that male demon that's been around here! Stop worrying so much.

You cannot help but to think, demons are supposedly one of the top beasts when it comes to size and texture, and you've been wanting to find out for yourself ever since you had discovered said rumor perhaps a week ago. Perfect timing, right? As thoughts drift away from your path to those of the massive amounts of textures that he should possess, or just his size, filling you to the brim, and then some... you stumble a step or to as a shiver races at just thinking of it. All the while, you don't feel the red eyes that spy on you as you walk on by. A guttural growl snaps you out of the self-induced trance as you look around yourself, freezing as you spot him- and he's massive.

The beast of the city, recent escapee of Flame (by crawling out of a hole in the street), steps out of the gloom on his long but strong legs, almost black skin blending with the surrounding darkness. Red eyes and white teeth seem to float on his face as he eyes you, walking around with a studying glare, bare tail waving. All you can really concentrate on is the growing bulge in between his legs, and the hope that he doesn't decide to just do what demons are also well known for- kill and create chaos.

"Wanting a little fun, eh?" a rather deep but smooth voice brings your gaze back onto his face as he wears a smug expression, "I can smell it on you." His grin widened as you could only nod and make a squeaking noise. Maybe you bit off more than you can chew this time. "Well, lucky for you, I've had a bit of a spell." He stepped closer, "Name's Ra."

Again, you couldn't make much a sound or move, eyes having drifted south again. Only a little bit of him was exposed from its sheath now, but what was there was covered in plates and little nubs that you can only imagine. "Isn't...?" you wonder out loud, slipping back into a trance as you reach to lightly touch him. Thankfully, all he did was raise a brow and give a laugh. "Gotta tug the rest out." he purred. Purred. Demons purr like cats. After getting over that small, cute fact, you take a better hold of him as the sound grows louder from his throat, a thrumming in his chest you swear you can feel. It didn't take much to expose him fully, the knot slipping out with a lurch, both shivering as Ra gave a sound. You can't help but stare at the texture on his knot as your own nether stirred. His mere size... and that texture...

"You were looking for a challenge, aint' cha?" he seemed to read your mind. This time, you manage a better response than a nod and squeak...

So far, the voting is for #2!
onto his stats! Ra is meant to be a big filler, and a challenge, if not intimidating. he is hard to work around on, but once done, one heck of a pleaser. also, i think he could take a tube and suction cup.

Stats (medium, in inches. increments go by .3")

Diameter of Head: 1.5
Diameter of Shaft: 1.6
Diameter of Knot: 1.75
Usable Length: 6
Circumference of Head: 4.7
Circumference of Shaft: 5
Circumference of Knot: 5.5
Total Length: 7.5

Diameter of Head: 1.5
Diameter of Shaft: 1.6
Diameter of Knot: 1.75
Usable Length: 7
Circumference of Head: 4.7
Circumference of Shaft: 5
Circumference of Knot: 5.5
Total Length: 8.5

on to some picutres! they can only be linked for now, until i figure out why it is telling me 'the image is invalid' when i didnt even upload one.

newer drawing: http://fav.me/d79wuur (on right)
human form: http://fav.me/d6crgxa
covered-but-obviously-excited: http://fav.me/d6crgw8 (NSFW-ish and old drawing)
OLD drawing of human and demon forms: http://fav.me/d6bkfnj (demon form has some revisions; in process of drawing)
dear lord i really used to draw like that?

and last but not least (or he would tear me apart) his pride!
link to the Labs: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/689

Demon 1.png
Demon 2.png
light natural.png
natural.png
dark natural.png
demonic.png
silversmith.png
Last edited by Icestar on Sun May 04, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Icestar

Re: Ra the Demon

Postby Icestar » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:02 pm

nobody? *sniff*

half the feedback on the Labs of no... and only one of them has reasons. come on, if you are going to say no, tell me why so i can make it better, can you even spare a sentence? the two 'maybe' answers both give reasons, one is vague but better than nothing.

/mini-rant over
Moonion

Re: Ra the Demon- V2 {with story!}

Postby Moonion » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 pm

*coughs* hello fellow challenger. =3 *waves kindly*
hmmm.. one no and one maybe? its not to bad comparing to my 8 no's(for dumb reasons or not given) and 22 maybes (for mostly dumb reasons.)

you got my yes cause i think the designs nice.
as someone who has been on BD labs for... 2 months? i say simply ignore most of the no's and maybes unless they give very VERY valid reasons. i have had countless no's for a problem of "to big" when mine isnt. and i think. if you like the design hit yes, then if im kept you can get smaller sizes. logic doesn't apply to most people (no offence)
and heck half my maybe's are dumb as best also. like my fave. and i quote. "add flame texture" i mean, what do you actually want of me? flame? srsly? to that i reply http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/YC5YSGT37xg/hqdefault.jpg "shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire" *coughs*

rant aside, as someone who doesn't mind their competition, and is nice and been here in bd labs for a bit, i suggest you just simply ignore most maybes and no's. i have 120 yes's against my 22 maybes and 8 no's. i dont feel to bad really. and you don't ALWAYS have to change what they say. something i learned, you want veins? sure, but i don't like them personally and its MY design i dont NEED them.
so stand up for your lovely design.

overall design wise i like it. the only flaw i see is... its not to bad dragony. XD hence my own thoughts a robot won't win.(even if i like robots) also, people stupidly down vote art drawn pictures at times. so that might help you be getting down votes.
other then that its a lot of ridges for stimulation. its a good shape for thrusting, and 7 inches long isnt to big. knots not to big(mines even bigger) so thats hardly a problem.
and the shaft circumference is nice also(again mines bigger xD)
so i see no problem in sizing.

over all i like it. the only thing i can say is, one: try to make a digital drawing with random colors? most customers or viewers are, sadly, a bit.... derpy. if we don't see color its bland. if we don't like the color some people cannot see it in others. so draw digital versions in different colors that BD can duplicate. nothig they cannot make.
and 2: try a free sculpting program. i suggest sculptris http://pixologic.com/sculptris/ its what i use, and is very good at what it does. 100% free and safe also if you are worried. trust me, i avoid viruses like the bubonic plague. it helps get an idea across a bit more, at least to BD themselves i guess. i know i like seeing models myself. but i don't mind art. also im not the typical person so i am open eyed then most XD

over all i like it. and you have a great character!
and i love that you used something you love also. i can sense you like it. =3
keep doing what you like and make some more =3 but choose one of the two designs later on ;3 don't let the BD team choose for you.
but yeah. if you like, you can pm me and we can talk, i'd love to! you seem super nice =3 and id love to give some tips, pointers, or just banter together!

(sorry if this is a long post ;-; im long winded at times.)
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 am

i had twenty-some feedback, but only those two had reasons why. XD and the logic thing, i know it. highschool, logic and common sense are rare traits.

as for Suclptris, i already have it XD Metie is also mine on the labs. i just haven't gotten around to making this in there yet. and the program is very glitchy for me and shuts down randomly. so... XD

and yes, i rather do love my Ra, he might not be the happiest with me right now (except the fact i finally drew his nether XD)

im probably going to do digital drawings tonight, christen my new Photoshop with 'em XD the drawing i did already was a doodle to get into the swing of it. i just got livestream, too, maybe i will stream it~

also, i would like to chat with ye in mail, im chatty as a bird. XD
AbhorredAbsence

Postby AbhorredAbsence » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:57 pm

One thing I would say about the 3D modeling, since the last three winners haven't had any 3D anything I think it'd be fine if you just had a really good drawing. :)

That's what I've done with mine, just made it as realistic and clear as possible with photoshop. I just don't want to deal with the 3D rendering, I'm not good at it. xD I took a 3D modeling class once in high school and I just remember hating it.

And about your Ra, I still love design #1. ;D The measurements are like perfect for me!
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:31 pm

AbhorredAbsence wrote:One thing I would say about the 3D modeling, since the last three winners haven't had any 3D anything I think it'd be fine if you just had a really good drawing. :)

That's what I've done with mine, just made it as realistic and clear as possible with photoshop. I just don't want to deal with the 3D rendering, I'm not good at it. xD I took a 3D modeling class once in high school and I just remember hating it.

And about your Ra, I still love design #1. ;D The measurements are like perfect for me!

i plan to christen my new Photoshop by drawing this XD i might stream it.

as to 3D modeling, i like it, although issue comes when the program itself is glitchy.
Moonion

Postby Moonion » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Icestar wrote:i had twenty-some feedback, but only those two had reasons why. XD and the logic thing, i know it. highschool, logic and common sense are rare traits.

as for Suclptris, i already have it XD Metie is also mine on the labs. i just haven't gotten around to making this in there yet. and the program is very glitchy for me and shuts down randomly. so... XD

and yes, i rather do love my Ra, he might not be the happiest with me right now (except the fact i finally drew his nether XD)

im probably going to do digital drawings tonight, christen my new Photoshop with 'em XD the drawing i did already was a doodle to get into the swing of it. i just got livestream, too, maybe i will stream it~

oh when maybe would this livestream be? =D id love ot join!

and just pm me i even have a skype if you are interested >w<
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:30 am

Moonion wrote:
Icestar wrote:i had twenty-some feedback, but only those two had reasons why. XD and the logic thing, i know it. highschool, logic and common sense are rare traits.

oh when maybe would this livestream be? =D id love ot join!

and just pm me i even have a skype if you are interested >w<

i will probably do it tonight :3
and if you guys really want to, i can attempt at streaming Minecraft or Containment Breach (which ive been too frightened to play since i got it XD)
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 pm

if not tonight (it is getting a little late), then sometime next week, as im going to be camping this weekend and well, i dont think i can draw this at camp. XD
Moonion

Postby Moonion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:42 pm

oh dude we have totally different times. late for you is 5 pm my time 0-0 im almost always busy around then
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:26 am

Moonion wrote:oh dude we have totally different times. late for you is 5 pm my time 0-0 im almost always busy around then

darn it, time zones. im on EST.
and 'late' for me is about 9-10. XD it was about 9:30 when i had said that.
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Fri May 02, 2014 1:11 pm

now with pictures! I'm going to be digitalizing them probably today.
Icestar

Re: Ra the Demon- V2 {with story and colored drawings!}

Postby Icestar » Sun May 11, 2014 10:05 am

so... Ra's been awaiting verification for several weeks now, but has not been verified while several others have?
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Sun May 11, 2014 2:25 pm

It happened to mine once for over a month-just send in a ticket about it, sometimes they overlook things.
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Sun May 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Foxfire wrote:It happened to mine once for over a month-just send in a ticket about it, sometimes they overlook things.

thanks Fox, wasnt sure what to do. XD
Sashira

Postby Sashira » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Love this idea! Hope it makes it into the finals of the new insertable contest. Sexy concept and a good-looking toy in terms of size and shape. I agree with the majority opinion, #2 is the much better design. The beads on #1 remind me of fish eggs or something, I'd rather get my freak on with a demon that I didn't feel was about to lay a clutch in my stomach.
Icestar

Postby Icestar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Sashira wrote:The beads on #1 remind me of fish eggs or something, I'd rather get my freak on with a demon that I didn't feel was about to lay a clutch in my stomach.

but... Ra is a male! XD
anhow, thanks! :D i hopehe does, too. he has gotten lotsof feedback, and so far 2 is in favor. but not to say that the knot plating design (scaled vs. pebbly) cannot be switched around. i lean on the rest of 1's design, with the plates on it, it should look fine, just fudge the scales to match the top ones.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”