Cumlube concentrate refills?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
AcroJet

Cumlube concentrate refills?

Postby AcroJet » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 am

Not sure if this has been suggested before. For saving on package size, shipping weight and cost, etc., would it be possible to sell Cumlube in either a powder form or a liquid concentrate? That way the buyer could put it in an empty Cumlube bottle or other container and just add the prescribed amount of distilled water. It could come in little tube shaped packets like Crystal Light. "Just add water for 8 ounces of cool, refreshing Cumlube!"
sapphire

Re: Cumlube concentrate refills?

Postby sapphire » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:40 am

This is a really good idea! Especially since you would be able to make it as watery or as thick as you want it to be.
Jaaska

Postby Jaaska » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 am

Good idea indeed, another perk is that the powder could be stored for a long time in a dry place without being altered.

I've heard several cases of Cumlube going suddenly water-like : /
Ammutseba

Postby Ammutseba » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:52 am

You could always buy some methylcellulose/polyox and titanium dioxide and craft your own. You can find more information here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25355
Always Curious
Male, Hetero, 29, and owned by Koi Dragon
Mad Science making LUBE!
Cogfoxz

Postby Cogfoxz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Jaaska wrote:Good idea indeed, another perk is that the powder could be stored for a long time in a dry place without being altered.

I've heard several cases of Cumlube going suddenly water-like : /

The shelf life of the powder is still limited. Not so bad though, when it gets to about a year old you just have to start using more.

Other companies already make stuff like this though. There's the well known J-lube, and now there is also xlube. Xlube is similar to jlube but with no sugar, the only downside to xlube is that the lack of sugar means it takes a very long time to dissolve fully in water, it needs a whole day usually.
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Ammutseba wrote:You could always buy some methylcellulose/polyox and titanium dioxide and craft your own. You can find more information here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25355

My concern would be not knowing what proportion of each ingredient to use if I tried making it at home.

Cogfoxz wrote:The shelf life of the powder is still limited. Not so bad though, when it gets to about a year old you just have to start using more.

Other companies already make stuff like this though. There's the well known J-lube, and now there is also xlube. Xlube is similar to jlube but with no sugar, the only downside to xlube is that the lack of sugar means it takes a very long time to dissolve fully in water, it needs a whole day usually.

I have J-Lube, and while it is an excellent lubricant and can be made as thin or as thick as I want, it just doesn't have the same consistency and stickiness that Cumlube has which is virtual identical to real cum, as well as the perfect color whereas J-Lube is clear (if I whip it with an electric mixer it can take on a somewhat white color due to all the air bubbles mixed in). Plus J-Lube has a taste kinda similar to KY, though without the sweetness. It's not unpleasant, but just kind of a funny taste. Cumlube has almost no taste whatsoever. I did enjoy a session with my Chance with a fresh batch of J-Lube, and while it does work very well through the cumtube and is quite cost effective for mixing up a large quantity, it's just not the same. I've also experimented in the past by adding food-grade glycerin or propylene glycol, and while those help J-Lube be thicker and stay wet longer, to be honest those ingredients sting when used anally. I have to admit, that bottle of Cumlube has spoiled me and I'll be buying more of it.

I did also mix up a batch of homemade fake cum, which has a flour and corn starch base, and while it's 100% edible it left me with a very churning stomach for a few hours. I've experienced zero stomach upset from Cumlube.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”