The Maregasm (Now with Poll)

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

What Kind of Mare Femtoy do you want?

Pussy Only
27%
Pussy and Ass
70%
Ass Only
3%

Total votes : 165

Re: The Maregasm

Postby Runa » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:50 am

Runa

Postby RaireEX08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Included in Runa's above post, anyone wanting to see the muscles of the mare in action, try the videos available on that website. 'whitecunny2' is one of the gloopier examples ^_^
RaireEX08

Postby Monak » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:26 pm

RaireEX08 wrote:Included in Runa's above post, anyone wanting to see the muscles of the mare in action, try the videos available on that website. 'whitecunny2' is one of the gloopier examples ^_^

I am wondering if there was a teaser near by because that mare was definately excited about something. :ugeek:
Monak

Postby Hermie » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Oh. It seems I need to learn more about mares... I hope I'll have that chance. XD
Hermie

Postby Monak » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Hermie wrote:Oh. It seems I need to learn more about mares... I hope I'll have that chance. XD

I hope we all get the chance :twisted:
Monak

Postby Monak » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Working on some more art and concepts to keep the idea going. If anyone else has some thoughts please post them.
Monak

Postby Monak » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:58 pm

~More art coming soon!~
Monak

Postby Shaminar » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Hmmmm, any news about this particular "Maregasm" project?
Shaminar

Postby ater_atmos » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 am

I am already working on the stallion toy as you may have noticed
http://www.bad-dragon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=728&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
and this is also something that I would be interested in.
So if you need some sketches like with possible variations/designs or help with research or some 3D modeling I could help you with that. Let me know ...

Last edited by ater_atmos on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ater_atmos

Postby cheetah » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 am

-deleted-
Last edited by cheetah on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheetah

Postby Runa » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:19 pm

well, given the incredible quality that ater atmos has shown with his stallion model, I think it's within his realm to continue work on the horse toys. Ater, if you wish to do up a sketch and/or 3D rendering, then I think everybody would benefit from it.
Runa

Postby Requiem » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Once again I find myself following Runa around and agreeing with him. :mrgreen:

I'd love to see ater_atmos take a stab at sketching/rending this one.
Requiem

Postby Varka » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Are we thinking 100% lifelike and accurate to a nonmorphic horse, or are we going to anthropomorphise / fantasy-ise it a bit? We could do this two ways; make it a nonmorphic mare, but with character and facial expressions, or an anthro mare?

I think this is important because we're obviously going to get non-fantasy customers in here who we'll need to cater to as well, but without invalidating what we're all about (making *fantasy* toys, rather than 'this is 100% real').

I personally would quite like a nonmorphic mare toy, but just want to make sure we treat this project properly.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby ReptileArmy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:18 pm

I would love to see a mare toy on the market, we would have something that no one else has :)
ReptileArmy

Postby Requiem » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:44 pm

varka wrote:Are we thinking 100% lifelike and accurate to a nonmorphic horse, or are we going to anthropomorphise / fantasy-ise it a bit? We could do this two ways; make it a nonmorphic mare, but with character and facial expressions, or an anthro mare?

I think this is important because we're obviously going to get non-fantasy customers in here who we'll need to cater to as well, but without invalidating what we're all about (making *fantasy* toys, rather than 'this is 100% real').

I personally would quite like a nonmorphic mare toy, but just want to make sure we treat this project properly.

I guess I'm a bit confused by this. What is the difference between nonmorphic and realistic, from the standpoint of what the toy looks like? And why does my wanting toys based on animals to be realistic make me a 'non-fantasy' customer when it's all about fantasy?

Not meaning to offend here, but I've getten the impression a few times that even if the customers want a realistic toy you aren't comfortable with it and aren't willing to do it. Which is fine, because after all it's your show. But I have zero interest in an 'anthropomorphic' toy that is basically something human with a few differences. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't like it in furry art and I certainly don't like it in a sex toy.

If you have to have the horse coyly smiling on the toy's artwork in order to be comfortable selling it that's fine, but I just don't see what the big deal is if the part that matters is realistic. It is after all a FANTASY toy, and I kind of doubt the people who are living something like that in REALITY are going to be buying the toy in the first place.

Edit: Couldn't stand saying "I guess" so many times so I felt compelled to remove a few.
Last edited by Requiem on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Requiem

Postby lapinstar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Either way this goes, it's going to be going where no one has gone before. I personally would buy either. The original slant of the design seems to be leaning towards nonmorphic. You already have the Orkin, so it's not like this would be breaking a consistent line of mythologically-based creatures. Either way you go you're bound to turn some people off of it. And it's also worth considering if most of the other female toys are leaning to be anthro or non...

Alternatively, you could make it a UNICORN. *flees.*
lapinstar

Postby ReptileArmy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 pm

One small step for man, one giant leap to horse kind.

Also check out the video of the mare flexing during heat.

http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Kondor/An ... 0/Mare.htm

you need to download the "Mare in Season" video.
ReptileArmy

Postby Zala » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:03 pm

I vote for non-morphic. The dragoness toy is already going to be anthro, so why not have a "feral" mare toy? I would also love a "feral" dragoness toy, in the future. Though I can't wait to see how the first dragoness toy will look like. and its art.
Zala

Postby Requiem » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:22 pm

I just realized I most likely misunderstood what Varka meant by fantasty toys... whoops!

Even so, there's already a dog toy, and it seems like eventually there will be a stallion toy, so why draw the line here? If there is a demand for it, why not embrace it?
Requiem

Postby Runa » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:46 pm

I entirely encourage the nonmorphic/feral mare, becuase if you anthropomorphosize everything, then we end up dealing with toys that have no functional differences, only aesthetic changes, and even then, not much.

All the Dragoness is happens to be a human vagina with a few scales around the base. make it feral, make the passages different, make the shape and thickness change, that's what makes the fantasy better.

Make the mare as realistic as possible, and make it feel inside like a real mare (hermie and I will do what we can to make it feel right) I want this one done right, becuase I loooove mares! don't make this anthro, it'd ruin it.
Runa

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive