Kumo the Kitsune

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Chibity

Kumo the Kitsune

Postby Chibity » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Hey BD, I need your help on this one. I've settled on an idea for an asymmetrical double-penetration toy that I wouldn't mind refining, but... there's quite a lot in the design that I'm unsure about the feasibility of. The general concept is a pair of fox (kitsune) tails that are curved to interlock together, or be used separately if you so wish. The issue is the overal tail shape and complexity of the base.

Is it even do-able?
Prone to silicone bubbling?
Does the tail shape look appealing, or really ineffective?

This was mostly done out of the desire to provide something very new to the BD lineup, but I'm having difficulties making the poor guy feasible from square one. ^___^;;
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Samson

Re: Kumo the Kitsune

Postby Samson » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:21 am

If it was feasible I would love to see some light fur texture on those tails. Really interesting idea!
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Cutegasm :psyduck:

Love to hear if this is feasible also, it'd be awesome!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:18 pm

I think this is a cute and creative idea. I'm glad you took the time to design a unique dual shafted toy that can be used more efficiently. I also appreciate that the tips of the tails are rounded for comfortable vaginal use. A toy like this would be interesting for days where I want something casual or something more challenging. I know you made this toy on a whim but honestly out of all the work I've seen from you this one is my personal favorite. Do you have any idea on what dimensions you would make the toy? Would the tails have a more bulbous "knot" feeling or be more smooth?
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:53 pm

I'd think they need some refining, yes.

Now.
I'm not an expert, I'm just talking from what I've heard others say, so I may be off on a lot of points, but I'm going to give this a shot.

My first thought is that the tails are a bit off centre. I'm seeing this in small/firm just not being very workable due to the rigidity when it comes to angle, but flexibility when it comes to thrusting. In short, I think it'd bend unless you really work it in with your hands.

The hind leg that's on the top looks like it would be a bit prone to air bubbling (this is just a maybe), but not very difficult to adjust.

The tail sort of do the Crackers thing where they have a bit of a reverse tapering going on. Meaning they'd be very floppy in, say Large/soft. So it wouldn't really hold up on its own very well if you'd like it to pass for a sculpture. (given, very few toys hold up properly in that size/firmness)

One thing I think will be very popular is that the ears have a little pocket of their own, making individual colours for the tip of the ears possible.

At the moment it looks like it has a bit of a knot thing going on where the left tail bends in. Don't know if that's intentional, but I'll just leave it there.

The tails sort of look like they're coming out of its body more than actually going out from the spine, but in this position, I think that's how you'll have to do it to no have it be super thin.

One Idea I found hilarious would be if it had all the legs spread out in different directions (see bambi on ice) It would provide some stability for the base and give it that "upwards" direction for the shaft/tails. It could also work really well for the look of the tails and where they come out from. I'm thinking belly flat on the ground, tails sort of going up on the back and then extending up, so the back becomes the base and the tails can do whatever they want after that.
I'm pretty sure that if you put some fur texture in the groin area, some people would really like that, too.

I hope this design goes well ^^
I think this could become really nice!
One happy tear for a good friend.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Oh god that has to be the cutest thing ever. And it's true we could need some more DP toys, Bruce is an asshole to work with because of that angle.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Kimpumomo wrote:One Idea I found hilarious would be if it had all the legs spread out in different directions (see bambi on ice) It would provide some stability for the base and give it that "upwards" direction for the shaft/tails. It could also work really well for the look of the tails and where they come out from. I'm thinking belly flat on the ground, tails sort of going up on the back and then extending up, so the back becomes the base and the tails can do whatever they want after that.

As much as I really like the current kinda curled up look right now, I have to admit that would be pretty damn cute XD kinda makes me think like Kumo ate too much and plopped down on his belly splayed out and all content-like haha. It would probably also provide a more solid/flat/consistent base. I can think of a lot of different poses that would be really neat but nothing as feasible as the curled up or flat one like you mentioned. Something to think about!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Entered in the Labs!

Hey guys! Feeling I'd need a bit more feedback before I can make any major revisions to Kumo (like changing his entire pose, though I like the laying down idea, thanks!), I decided to add him into the Labs and see what sort of feedback he gets there.

Feel free to be critical! I'm certain he'll need to go through many changes.

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1294
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Mon May 11, 2015 9:47 am

this is probably my favorite design i've seen in the labs so far -

could warm up with one tail... then use them both :3... or just use one and go for length...

my thought is it might need more of a base, but that's because i'm envisioning a pretty sizable tail on the larger models :3

way to go chibity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Snow Paws

Postby Snow Paws » Mon May 11, 2015 1:22 pm

That is just adorable! I would want that thing just sitting on my desk. <3
Kitty Tentacles!
Checklist Bio
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue May 12, 2015 9:35 am

dreadheadstallion wrote:Yeah I'd put it on a sample disc style base. the legs could actually be cast that way and since they need to trim the base once the toy is out of the mold that much detail would look ugly with the trimming done to it and BD would never have the patience to go all around such complex base. Plus we could get a suction cup. You could also detail the base if you want like if it was on a rock or something. But I do really like this it's fun and original.

maybe even go as far as use the mold of a sample disc and keep the text around the edge, so that it becomes a conscious design choice and not just a better solution.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Jbrowsing166

Postby Jbrowsing166 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:21 pm

No matter how often I look at it, ITS SO FUCKING CUTE! IDC if it was intended for use, I'd get one and proudly put it on my bookshelf and accept it for the cute ball of silicone/fluff it would be.
Drystan the Studded Draconine Forum Page - Labs Page
Nokki

Postby Nokki » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Seriously cute!

I've never tried DP, but I'd so try this.

Just playing off what others have said about the base ... what about having the lil' cutie fully curled up in floof-ball mode (think sleeping foxes), so the legs are closer in and less pronounced, and the feet are tucked underneath? Then you could perhaps get a fairly rounded base without needing to put it on a disk. Not sure how that would effect the look of the tails curving up over the back before standing up, though.

Another idea might be to flip it onto it's back with it's rump in the air. Maybe it's playing with/holding its feet like bears do? That seems like some details that might be easier to retain while not having them protrude too much. But then you'd probably still need some sort of disc-like base for it.

I dunno. Just visuals that popped into my head. I really hope this works out somehow!
"It must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." - Arthur Dent, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Nixsy_Kitty

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:40 am

I think you have done it again!

I have been wanting a cute silicone dildo for so long! And I have been getting into doubling up with my toys lately. I used to have a cute dildo but had to trash it since it was an old jelly. It was one of those type with a smiling animal head.

For the base have Kumo laying on top of a ball or a cloud. You know, so it a knotted toy :smile:
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”