Cock Tales and Cock-Tails - The Vallus Creation Compilation

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Vallus

Cock Tales and Cock-Tails - The Vallus Creation Compilation

Postby Vallus » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Hello, and welcome! You know what I enjoy? Designing 3-D models, of a rather lewd nature. Rather than making a bunch of different posts about my various creations, I've decided to make this master post instead. In this I'll be posting new designs on Saturdays, so check back in sometimes, if you're interested, to see if anything new has popped up. Feel free to place your opinion on any of the designs either via pm or in the comments below. You could also leave suggestions perhaps on what features you'd like to see on a later design.
:misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10:
List of Designs
1 Lokus the Crustacean Creation
2 Saro the Thorny Dragon
3 The Anthro Reindeer
4 The Sharkotron 3000
5 The Anthro Arthropod
6 The Jungle "Vine"
7 The Sand Golem
8 The Amphisbaena
9 The Incubutt
10 Lamdax the Extra Terrestrial
11 Coralt the Aquelephant
12 Nespy the Lake Lurker
13 The Sea Queen's Pearl
14 The Anthro Cougar
15 The Anthro Grizzly
16 The Sarcosuchus
17 The Gem Dragon
18 The Lasso Stallion
19 The Tigershark
20 The Wolfspider
21 Girthgantuan
22 BioRAM
23 The Star-Backed Caterpillar
24 Swirlip the Perafuffle
25 The Lusty "Leech"
26 The Lifeform Analyzer
27 The V-Nuz Slidetrap
28 The Stinger
29 The Large Lamia
30 The Stone Dragon
31 The Tentawhirl
32 The Harvester
33 The Cryptoclidus
34 The Intergalactic
35 The Plaezard
36 The Deep Sea Drake
37 The Helpful Tail
38 Dr. Frank N. Pour's Monster
39 The Creepy Crawly
40 The Maw of Threllos
41 Threllos the Demonic
42 Flutely the Woodwork
43 The Cloudshifter
44 Morch the Fun Gi
45 The Xenobulb
46 The Hentaicle
47 Canine Hybrid IX
48 Vallus Muzzle
49The Vall-ass
50Vallus Phallus
51 The Two in One Cock-Tail Special

:misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10: :misc10:

And now for the first design, Lokus, the Crustacean Creation V2
Lokus Collage V2.png

In this version, more detail and texture has been added to the head to give it more shell-like features, while the details on the shaft have been more fleshed out, while still trying to work the shellfish interior angle that its based off of. The base has been completely reworked so that the shaft doesn't appear to be just stuck on to the base as it did before, the base details are also much more chitin based.
Version 1.5
► Show Spoiler

Version 1
► Show Spoiler

...And that's the first one down! Let me know your thoughts. :buddy: Also Let me know if you prefer the models being painted, unpainted, or both.
Last edited by Vallus on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
Chibity

Re: Vallus Creation Compilation

Postby Chibity » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Hmmm~ I'm actually rather enjoying the overall shape of the head. That is, the way it gets thick and remains pretty thick even after the head. It's like Crackers with loads more texture. I'd enjoy seeing it more polished up, so it looks a little less wibbly-wobbly-goopy (if that even makes sense).
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Chibity wrote:Hmmm~ I'm actually rather enjoying the overall shape of the head. That is, the way it gets thick and remains pretty thick even after the head. It's like Crackers with loads more texture. I'd enjoy seeing it more polished up, so it looks a little less wibbly-wobbly-goopy (if that even makes sense).

Thanks, I'm glad you like it so far. :-)
I assume you're mostly speaking about the shaft when it comes to the whole gloopy aspect of it. I completely agree with that. It's mostly due to working on Sculptris, which as I'm sure you know, is based on working with claylike textures, which makes it difficult to make small, defined details, or make features such as ridges. Combined with my small relative experience with the program, it can be tough to work around this. That said, I'll definitely see what I can do to sharpen up the overall design and make the textures better defined.

I don't suppose anyone here knows of any good tutorials for Sculptris? Or perhaps if anyone knows of other(preferably free) programs that are relatively easy to learn and good for doing stuff of this nature.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:22 pm

My models were all made in Sculptris and I found that just zooming in close and getting used to the crease, pinch and smooth tools can really get a model looking nice and pristine after a bit of close-up detail work. It just takes practice and patience, I find!

Kage: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27517
Mitsu: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1295
Kumo: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1294

Sorry, I don't mean to look like I'm advertising, I genuinely want to show you examples of what the program is capable of doing. /o\
ImageImage Image
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Chibity wrote:My models were all made in Sculptris and I found that just zooming in close and getting used to the crease, pinch and smooth tools can really get a model looking nice and pristine after a bit of close-up detail work. It just takes practice and patience, I find!

That's really good to know! Yeah, that's definitely what I'll have to do. I think you really hit the nail on the head as what my problem is, because to be perfectly honest, I've almost never used the crease option, and rarely do I end up using the pinch either. I think it's mostly due to them being the easiest ones to create tears in the design if done incorrectly. I'll focus on that next time I'm on it, and see what I can do.
No need to worry about coming off as advertising either, It's great to see actual examples of what's doable in the program. Besides, I've already seen them before, they're very well made designs.
Thanks for your help :highfive:

*Edit*
Holy crap. That was the problem. I think you've just boosted my modeling skills up a good few notches. I'll try and put the revised version sometime tomorrow. For now, I must sleep. Thank you so much! :glomp:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

And here we go!
The Crustacean Creation remastered. :smile:

-side question- Is there any real way to tell what numbers you put for a new version, or what they represent? For example, Fuckageddon 2.0, what would the 2.0 imply, and when would you use it? As opposed to 1.2 or something like that... :psyduck:

I think I'll put up a new design in a couple days, maybe Saturday.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Nice update, it's certainly coming along!

As for version numbers, it's really up to you and how drastic you feel the update was. I usually go from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 and such for major revisions, and I think this could be considered major enough. For tiny tweaks such as a slight change to the curve or anything else really minor, I'll just mark it as version 1.5, or such.
ImageImage Image
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Chibity wrote:Nice update, it's certainly coming along!

As for version numbers, it's really up to you and how drastic you feel the update was. I usually go from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 and such for major revisions, and I think this could be considered major enough. For tiny tweaks such as a slight change to the curve or anything else really minor, I'll just mark it as version 1.5, or such.

Ah.. Good to know, I had a feeling it was like that, but I wanted to check if there were any real protocols for numbering them. By the way, when you make your designs, what material do you use for them? I'm currently using the green_metallic, but if you think you have a more accurate one, let me know
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Vallus wrote:By the way, when you make your designs, what material do you use for them? I'm currently using the green_metallic, but if you think you have a more accurate one, let me know

I custom make my own, actually ^__^;; Mostly by editing existing materials in Paint Tool Sai. Most are based off of the 'thuglee-03' and 'material5' materials. Then afterwards I colour them in Sai again, with an Overlay layer.
ImageImage Image
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Chibity wrote:
Vallus wrote:By the way, when you make your designs, what material do you use for them? I'm currently using the green_metallic, but if you think you have a more accurate one, let me know

I custom make my own, actually ^__^;; Mostly by editing existing materials in Paint Tool Sai. Most are based off of the 'thuglee-03' and 'material5' materials. Then afterwards I colour them in Sai again, with an Overlay layer.

Oh.
Well then.
Um, yeah.
I suppose I'll have to stick with what I have for now. That certainly sounds way out of my area of expertise. :shock:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Now introducing the second design, Saro the Thorny Dragon :smile:
Saro Collage V2.png

I didn't really add anything in this version, just cleaned up the design, making everything sharper and more visually pleasing. The base still needs to be toned down at the topside, though its somewhat demanding due to the editing of this one no longer being in symmetry mode.
Version 1
[spoiler]
Rosebudd.png
[/spoiler]
Primary features include a tapered shaft, a coiled vine with many bumpy "thorns", and prominent veins along the top.
I'm not sure how viable this design is, due to the how many smaller details there are, as well as the ability to make the colouration of the vine the way it is in the picture
Last edited by Vallus on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:46 pm

I said last time to expect something Chrismasy or something shark-like, well, how about both? Not at once though, let's not go too crazy... So, starting out, I present to you the anthro reindeer
Anthro Reindeer V3 Collage.png

This latest version has seen its fair share of changes since the previous version. For starters, the fur design has been completely revamped due to the previous one not working out texture-wise. The head has also changed to a more detailed version, with several ridges leading up to it. The shaft has been smoothed out a lot, as well as been given veins for some added, subtle texture. I'm thinking about widening up the model between the head and the middle for the next version.
Version 1
[spoiler]
Reindeer collage.png

This was my first real attempt at modelling fur, and I may have gone a bit overboard. The toy itself is your standard long smooth shaft but with a reasonable amount of girth. I don't pretend to know what magical reindeer dicks look like, but this definitely takes its fair share of traits from its human part as well.[/spoiler]
Version 1 alternate
[spoiler]Next up is a little variant on the previous design.
Hansoph collage.png

There's a rumour circulating the North Pole that Santa isn't the only one who comes once a year... Unlike the previous version, this one doesn't come with a cumtube option, because I'm evil :twisted:[/spoiler]
And to finish it all off, the marine mating machine(literally), the Shark-o-Tron 3000
Sharkotron 3000 V2 Collage.png

In this version, the design was reworked to give it much more of a bio-mechanical feel. The base now has much more detail, and really emphasizes the mechanical nature of it. The shaft has had some of its details smoothed out to make it more manageable, and has been given some little features throughout it, adding to the half-machine theme. Part of me thinks I should have called this version the Sharkotron 4000.
Version 1
[spoiler]
Sharkotron 3000 collage.png
[/spoiler]
Half shark, half machine, half the amount of shafts to be anatomically correct, and half the bloodlust(we kept the lust part). Despite it's name, the Shark-o-Tron 3000 isn't based on a shark's phallus. I was messing around with the head of what was then an unknown sex toy design, when I realised it kind of reminded me of a shark. The rest of it took shape from there, and the Shark-o-Tron 3000 was created!

That's it for this week. I've decided to make Saturday the day for new designs, so check out then for new creations. :smile:

As always, please leave feedback on these or any of the previous designs on this topic. Also, if you want to see me try my hand at a certain design or theme, feel free to suggest those too.
Last edited by Vallus on Sat May 30, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vulgar Valentine

Postby Vulgar Valentine » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh man. I would be all over that Reindeer design. *Goes to look for it in the labs.* My fursona is a Bear, but my alternate 'sona is totally a reindeer! :stick:
Canadian-Homoflexible-22-Polyamorous-Male-
Kinky

Seeking Play Partner in Toronto

My Toy Collection
► Show Spoiler
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Vulgar Valentine wrote:Oh man. I would be all over that Reindeer design. *Goes to look for it in the labs.* My fursona is a Bear, but my alternate 'sona is totally a reindeer! :stick:

I'm glad you like it! :D
It's not in the labs as of right now though. Most of these designs here aren't going on labs as of yet at least. I just don't want to fill the labs with designs that don't have much interest towards them, unless it's something I personally really want to be made :smile:

That said, I can totally put it up there if you want it. The only thing I don't have would be the dimensions of the design. The length and girth will be relative to each other based on the model of course, but is there any specific size that suits your fancy?
(I'm assuming you're speaking of the original design, correct me if I'm wrong though :stick: )
Vulgar Valentine

Postby Vulgar Valentine » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Haha. I think it would do well. I'd definitely give it a dew claw up and a watch.

As for dimensions, I'm probably not the best to ask seeing as I want extra large EVERYTHING. (Which sucks when you're shipping to Canada...)

Maybe base it's dimensions on the medium version of a similar toy? Chance maybe?
Kinky

My Toy Collection
► Show Spoiler
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 am

I couldn't make it too lengthy, simply due to how it widens out towards the base, but here's what I'm thinking:
Usable Length - 7"
Total Length - 8.25"
Diameter of Head 1.75"
Diameter of Bottom 2.7"
Vulgar Valentine

Postby Vulgar Valentine » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:24 am

Those are good proportions, I think! A little small for MY tastes, but I have a greedy bum! :stick:
Kinky

My Toy Collection
► Show Spoiler
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 am

And for anyone interested, The Anthro Reindeer is now available in the BD labs :smile:
https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1335
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:01 am

Oooo, I like Saro. I'd like Saro even more if that colouring on the vine was possible, but that's not something in BD's 'comfort zone' when it comes to attempting :P It's really neat, though. BD definitely needs to fill up on some interesting asymmetrical designs.
ImageImage Image
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:33 am

Chibity wrote:Oooo, I like Saro. I'd like Saro even more if that colouring on the vine was possible, but that's not something in BD's 'comfort zone' when it comes to attempting :P It's really neat, though. BD definitely needs to fill up on some interesting asymmetrical designs.

It's one of my favourites as well. The idea came about when I just had the basic shape to it. When it comes to designing these, I typically start at the head. I drew a few circles around it and thought, it kind of looks like a rose, or carnation, and then :idea: !

Can't agree more about BD's limitations for colouring. It really can limit the creator when it comes to making designs. Take my deep sea drake for example, it actually wasn't called that initially. I wanted to call it the gem, or orb dragon, with gemlike balls in the base, that went with the whole idea of ball-like bulges along the shaft. I eventually gave up the idea, because the colouring they could do wouldn't do the idea justice. :psyduck:

More asymmetrical designs would be great though. Kind of makes me feel a bit hypocritical, considering that Saro is the only design I have, even considering the one's I have yet to publish, that isn't completely symmetrical. I'm definitely going to make more of them in the future, when I'm a bit more confident in my abilities, and have a good idea for one.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”