What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
GreyEyes

What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Postby GreyEyes » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Personally I love what BD is doing with their fantasy toys. I ordered my first toy the other day (Vergil) and I couldn't help but notice that the penetrable section was looking a bit small. For the people who have a penis and want to stick it in something inhuman (like myself) why not go all out with the whole fantasy idea?

For Penetrables I'm thinking succubus, spider, goo girls (clear), sheep, lambs, cow girls, snakes, lizards, unicorns??, felines, bunnies, mice, skunks, ferrets, bears, medusa, squid, griffins, birds, vampires, aliens, alligators :smile:

These toys can go as far as the imagination goes. What do you think? What creature have you always wanted to fuck?
Last edited by GreyEyes on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Main Blog (Anime/Cosplay/Comics/Games)
:misc11: NSFW Blog (My Naughty Collection)
:misc12:
Rainbow Dasher

Re: What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:39 pm

I'm more of an alien love, especially for Narn (Babylon 5; something about reptilians...) and Romulans. Unf. My Vasu is my Narn dick, and my Ridgeback is my Romulan.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Personally I'd love for there to be more scalies, I adore femlizards/snakes. There's dragons all over the place so I'm surprised there aren't many female scalies :mystery: ??
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Main Blog (Anime/Cosplay/Comics/Games)
:misc11: NSFW Blog (My Naughty Collection)
:misc12:
reine

Postby reine » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I've been batting around ideas for a spider/arachne girl penetrable. :9 Might see about drafting something up for the forums tonight.

Aside from that, I'd love a harpy or tiger/Egyptian Sphinx, but there aren't any avian or feline penetrables in the Labs that appeal to me at the moment. A lot of people go for the "puffy mons from a hentai doujinshi" look, which is... not really what I'm looking for lol :'v
A lamia would also be nice, but I think Lily covers that pretty well.
:psyduck:
Sintero

Postby Sintero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:36 pm

I would love for BD to come out with a demon-inspired insertable!
"If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities."

Maya Angelou
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Always down for tentacle monsters.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Harra

Postby Harra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Anything with tentacles makes me quite happy. <3

Although at the same time, my tastes are pretty varied, and a lot of them have more to do with psychological attraction as opposed to physical attraction (although for some of them, like illithids, there is a definite physical attraction as well.)

For instance, my biggest thing: Liches. It's about 90% psychological, because you have these beings who essentially unnaturally extend their life for one reason or another, and are voracious knowledge collectors. ... There's also the fact that it's really hard to be a lich without being just a little bit flamboyant. ... The entire template just invites all of the overexuberant personalities! To bring that back to BD, any sort of undead/bony-themed insertable would be pretty awesome.

Then there's the mind flayers/illithids. It's a little concerning just how much I adore these guys, presumably because five minutes with one would kill me or cause irreparable damage. ... Either way, much like liches they're rather voracious when it comes to knowledge, and their entire society is built on being remarkably calculating and otherwise using their brains/psychic ability over brawn. ... And face tentacles. They have tentacles on their faces~ It's wonderful! ... That said, BD already has a tentacle (although I'd never oppose more tentacle designs in stock either.) ... And part of me really doesn't want to know what an illithid penis would look like. (Well, seeing as they reproduce hermaphroditically and lay eggs, it might not be a penis but an ovipositor and... I'll figure this out later.)

Demons and devils are always lovely. I have a thing for a few of the Lords of the Nine from D&D (Mephistopheles, Dispater, Levistus, and sometimes Asmodeus.) Although a lot of BD toys already can be coloured to look more demonic than not.

OH! Oozes and slime creatures~ Although I'm not sure if there's a way to make clear-ish silicone. And even then I'd be concerned because the clear-ish stuff makes me think of that toxic "Jelly" stuff that dubious companies make sex toys out of, and that association would be nearly impossible for me to break.
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:08 pm

I have always liked canine creatures... Like werewolves, canine furries and direwolves .__." And when I say werewolves, I mean something that looks like the werewolves from Van Helsing <3____<3 *drools*

Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Sintero

Postby Sintero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Harra wrote:To bring that back to BD, any sort of undead/bony-themed insertable would be pretty awesome.

I 100% support this!
There's a lab suggestion for a Bone Dragon here: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31344&hilit=bone
"If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities."

Maya Angelou
Harra

Postby Harra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Sintero wrote:There's a lab suggestion for a Bone Dragon here: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31344&hilit=bone

I knooow, and I love it~ But I think -Me- left the community, so I don't know if her design would still be considered viable. (Which makes me a very sad Harra, because I loved this design~ ... And Dracoliches are beautiful creatures!)

... If it isn't, I might have to design a bone-shaft of my own-- possibly take inspiration from phalanges on the base, and a vertebral column for the shaft itself. ... No idea what to do for the head though. But that's only if they can't use -Me-'s design, 'cause hers was truly awesome and wonderful!
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Sintero

Postby Sintero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Harra wrote:
Sintero wrote:There's a lab suggestion for a Bone Dragon here: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31344&hilit=bone

I knooow, and I love it~ But I think -Me- left the community, so I don't know if her design would still be considered viable. (Which makes me a very sad Harra, because I loved this design~ ... And Dracoliches are beautiful creatures!)

... If it isn't, I might have to design a bone-shaft of my own-- possibly take inspiration from phalanges on the base, and a vertebral column for the shaft itself. ... No idea what to do for the head though. But that's only if they can't use -Me-'s design, 'cause hers was truly awesome and wonderful!

Oh, that's too bad. I was pretty enamored with the concept as well as the idea of the shaft texture.

Maya Angelou
Sintero

Postby Sintero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Harra wrote:

While I love the texture and skeletal design of -Me-'s Bone Dragon, I find that it would be a bit more interesting to me if a bit of muscle or flesh was involved in the design. Excuse the crappy PS sketch, but like this:
Untitled-1.jpg

Maya Angelou
Harra

Postby Harra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Sintero wrote:[Delicious concept sketch]

Oh sweet mercy, I might have just swooned a bit~ That is absolutely wondrous! ... Only real downside is that it would be near impossible to pour with that sort of colouration (as talented as the cocksmiths are). But oh, that is yummy~

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
UlfSeele

Postby UlfSeele » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:37 am

I'm thinking in terms of penetrables, but I suppose it could go either way!

I noticed the higher population of canine, equine, and dragon options, and though it would be neat if there was a Lynx/Tiger/Lioness, Alien/Slime, or just another scaley option that isn't a dragon; maybe a Snake or Chameleon? (dragons are sweet, but variety is the spice of life!)

Not to go off on a tangent: Monster Musume sure is giving me a lot of ideas too...
Not any one of us is any one thing.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:42 am

Harra wrote:
Sintero wrote:[Delicious concept sketch]

Oh sweet mercy, I might have just swooned a bit~ That is absolutely wondrous! ... Only real downside is that it would be near impossible to pour with that sort of colouration (as talented as the cocksmiths are). But oh, that is yummy~

Impossible to pour the plates separately, yes. But they could absolutely do an amazing highlight on a toy like that! Perhaps a base colour of two different reds, and then a bone white highlight on top. That would look quite phenomenal.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
foxyboxes

Postby foxyboxes » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:52 am

Harra wrote: :words:

Your D&D games must be quite interesting :laugh:
:psyduck: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :psyduck:
Harra

Postby Harra » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Chibity wrote:
Impossible to pour the plates separately, yes. But they could absolutely do an amazing highlight on a toy like that! Perhaps a base colour of two different reds, and then a bone white highlight on top. That would look quite phenomenal.

Oooh, yes! Highlights would look absolutely amazing!

foxyboxes wrote:
Harra wrote: :words:

Your D&D games must be quite interesting :laugh:

They can be, yes~ I mean, there's nothing quite like being halfway through a battle, and watching the resident arcane caster's player sitting back in her chair with a nice dreamy look in her eye courtesy of whatever we're fighting.

"Do we have to kill the Lich? ... Are you sure I can't keep just a finger or something before we destroy him?"

~~~

But so I don't get too off topic, another creature for the list: Wraiths

... If only because their cloth tatters sound like they'd be sort of wispy and soft~ ... No idea how one would fornicate with something incorporeal though. I must conduct more research!

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
TheChangerofWays

Postby TheChangerofWays » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:40 am

GreyEyes wrote:For Penetrables I'm thinking succubus, spider, goo girls (clear), sheep, lambs, cow girls, snakes, lizards, unicorns??, felines, bunnies, mice, skunks, ferrets, bears, medusa, squid, griffins, birds, vampires, aliens, alligators

You might be interested to know that I recently began working on my own lamia design (it will be different from Vallus' "Large Lamia" design) and have an idea and a preliminary sketch for a very unique (I hope) drider penetrable. I could also probably come up with something regarding a succubus (in fact, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea....).

reine wrote:I've been batting around ideas for a spider/arachne girl penetrable. :9 Might see about drafting something up for the forums tonight.

I'd go with a spider girl if I were you. I've got the chitinous driders covered.
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Lizards! Reptiles of all kinds!!!

EE's reptilian has always enticed me but the pokey head shape has sort of made me withdraw from ever buying one...

I really love BD's Bruce--it's the only dildo of its kind like it on the market (that I can find?) but, the fins on the base really throw me off..
I would love to see another double dildo like Bruce without the fins, more of a scaley base reptile. Not as textured shaft.. just a different design. I thought about making my own, but, well, nothing has inspired me just yet...
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Harra

Postby Harra » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:19 pm

flowercrownfox wrote:Lizards! Reptiles of all kinds!!!

Oh yes yes yes! Love me some cute scaled lovelies~ <33
Which, even though we have Vasu, I love Nagas, so that's definitely one to add.

... The main thing that makes me sad is that Vasu doesn't have the hemipenes. I don't personally have a use for hemipenes (except that one could be the best handle EVER when I'm using one end internally), but they're a great aesthetic if Bruce is any indication~

Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”