What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Cubby

Re: What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Postby Cubby » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:20 am

greyspirit_wolf wrote:
But i would like to see some bulky bear guy you know :canada:

Thats kinda my core fantasy! :smile:

This guy gets me
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Cobwebs wrote:I rather like monsters, if I could make my own toys I'd 100% base them off my original species (my avatar is something I drew, though technically is an abomination lmao- I would still sit on that tho). I also enjoy eldritch things, true monsters, and unique aliens (xenomorphs have always been a fave. Predators were attractive but a little too humanoid to lust after).

Not going to lie, after my Undertale playthrough... well, I'll let my little comic speak for itself.

*whistles innocently*
Not the only one who wants a flower dick! http://redacted-trash.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -i-just-do
(though I would have went with a split fade. If you really bought it, I'd love to see when its done ^^(
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Cobwebs

Postby Cobwebs » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:13 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:*whistles innocently*
Not the only one who wants a flower dick! http://redacted-trash.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -i-just-do
(though I would have went with a split fade. If you really bought it, I'd love to see when its done ^^(

I did buy it! I've been waiting a month and two weeks now, not super sure when it'll get here. I hope soon. :misc4:
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:54 am

Cobwebs wrote:

I did buy it! I've been waiting a month and two weeks now, not super sure when it'll get here. I hope soon. :misc4:

Ohhh well I hope soon~ I'd love to see it!
Not 100% sure if I'd get a flowey inspired dick, but it sure has given me a new interest in that model!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Dreadnaught-Dragon wrote:Let me preface by saying anything I’d want to have sex would need to have human-level intelligence and be able communicate in an understandable way. :words:

I’m a diehard reptile lover: I’d fuck anything with scales in an instant! :smile:

I’d definitely do dragons, along with dinosaurs (especially theropods like Tyrannosaurus), and other reptiles like snakes and Nagas, crocodiles and alligators (I wouldn’t do a turtle though). I’m also into sharks and cetaceans. A succubus is fine too!
I’d love to see a Snake Penetrable or a dragon-themed were-able appear soon!

Oh my gosh!!!

I really want a dragon themed wereable!!! That would be so great!!!
Just more full wereables in general!!!

But yeah I am the same way! I love scaly things so much, pretty much anything with hair or fur turns me off (maybe cause of my allergies? tehe :stick:) But I totally love giant turtle monsters like Gamera (there's a new movie for him and he is just sooooo unf!!!) and Blastoise (my first love!!! :misc2: :blush:)
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
rvbtucker

Postby rvbtucker » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:10 am

Bears. No idea why, but I've been turned on by (female) bears for the longest time. Thankfully the internet has satisfied that particular fetish. I think that's why I love BBWs as well. Just so plump and soft. Mmmmmm.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Good choice on wendigo, Zaphora.

Hrm, Iunno. A zinogre? Looks like a 'shocking' experience. I'm not really into animals, but I'm fine with furries...? I'm weird. :mystery:
VhyXXX

Postby VhyXXX » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:43 pm

I was so close to buying a Vasu just because for some reason I love the idea of nagas, despite the fact that my love of reptiles is 99% platonic. But the pointy head + knot makes it look quite...unfriendly, certainly to ladybits.

There's also an oddly specific fantasy of mine involving a Pathfinder-style rakshasa (basically, Hindu-flavored tiger demon), although cat barbs, not my thing.

Also, Cardassians. unf. That would be an interesting dick design, probably similar to a Flint but slightly different plating. Semi-reptilian obvs. Sign me the fuck up :excited:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:01 pm

VhyXXX wrote:I was so close to buying a Vasu just because for some reason I love the idea of nagas, despite the fact that my love of reptiles is 99% platonic. But the pointy head + knot makes it look quite...unfriendly, certainly to ladybits.

There's also an oddly specific fantasy of mine involving a Pathfinder-style rakshasa (basically, Hindu-flavored tiger demon), although cat barbs, not my thing.

Also, Cardassians. unf. That would be an interesting dick design, probably similar to a Flint but slightly different plating. Semi-reptilian obvs. Sign me the fuck up :excited:

Depending on your body, Vasu is a really nice toy. I personally don't find it poky to my bits or cervix at all; I have a medium and an XL.

I've seen some fantasy dicks out there that would be pretty good Cardassian models. I'll see if I can locate one of them. I have a Romulan cock; I thought the Ridgeback from BD is perfect. True, a normal representation would have balls, but the ridges on the shaft just sold me.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:18 am

:psyduck:
I have so many bizarre creatures I'd want to be banged by.
I love primal animalistic creatures but I also love to fantasize that they are intelligent aswell.

A few that come to mind are
-any kind of eastern dragon.with the big claws and eyes, long manes and bodies and those muzzles ! ~♡
- Reptilian like creatures. I actually have had a few sex dreams about crocodiles :mystery:
- Bug / alien hybrids. My most popular being a spider like beast. Funny because I'm terrified of spiders irl .. >>
I really want an ovipositor toy based on one.
- Giant snake. Something that can envelop me in its coils -shivers-

Uhhh. Yeah. My brain can go a bit haywire sometimes. :psyduck:
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Cobwebs wrote:

Ohhh well I hope soon~ I'd love to see it!
Not 100% sure if I'd get a flowey inspired dick, but it sure has given me a new interest in that model!

Flowey dick. Yes yes yes. I actually submitted one a few months ago to this thread but removed it due to hate. :misc2: :nomnom:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Spiders. :misc1: :nomnom: Always wanted a toy based on one. Altho I agree with the statement: "Let me preface by saying anything I’d want to have sex would need to have human-level intelligence and be able communicate in an understandable way. " That's really my only preference. Heehee. :smile:
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:47 pm

Cobwebs wrote:I rather like monsters, if I could make my own toys I'd 100% base them off my original species (my avatar is something I drew, though technically is an abomination lmao- I would still sit on that tho). I also enjoy eldritch things, true monsters, and unique aliens (xenomorphs have always been a fave. Predators were attractive but a little too humanoid to lust after).

Not going to lie, after my Undertale playthrough... well, I'll let my little comic speak for itself.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas~ :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :blush:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Samson wrote:Always down for tentacle monsters.

Saaaaaaaaame. There seem to be no vagina friendly tentacle toys out there.... :nerdy:

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
SlytherPuff

Postby SlytherPuff » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:51 am

I'd love to fuck some kind of 2-dick creature

I know about Bruce the shark, but he's not available right now. I'm thinking someone meant for DP and angled the correct way for that. Maybe the second dick slightly smaller than the primary.

That's my fantasy. Who does it belong to? Not sure yet...
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:27 pm

SlytherPuff wrote:I'd love to fuck some kind of 2-dick creature

I know about Bruce the shark, but he's not available right now. I'm thinking someone meant for DP and angled the correct way for that. Maybe the second dick slightly smaller than the primary.

That's my fantasy. Who does it belong to? Not sure yet...

Frisky beast still has one available!

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
xtarx

Postby xtarx » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 am

Half dragons are nice, but they already have some toys that fit that bill.

Going to whateverth goos, shame translucent/transparent isn't an option.

Tentacles are always fun, on a related note more plant-like things would be welcome. Come on, nature looks very suggestive.

Going to second 2-dick creatures looking interesting.
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:49 am

Werewolves, anthro canids, you get the idea. Thank you Bad Dragon for spoiling me rotten :nomnom:; keep doing it..
► Show Spoiler
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:22 am

I really tend to like the half-human looking fantasy stuff. Centaurs and other 'taurs, naga (the more recent mer-snake looking ones more than the mythological ones) I'd probably really like driders more if the spider-part didn't creep me out so badly! :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler
gittons

Postby gittons » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Sheep, goat, llama, anything fluffy is on my list!

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”