What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Dee

Re: What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:26 pm

GreyEyes wrote:Personally I love what BD is doing with their fantasy toys. I ordered my first toy the other day (Vergil) and I couldn't help but notice that the penetrable section was looking a bit small. For the people who have a penis and want to stick it in something inhuman (like myself) why not go all out with the whole fantasy idea?

For Penetrables I'm thinking succubus, spider, goo girls (clear), sheep, lambs, cow girls, snakes, lizards, unicorns??, felines, bunnies, mice, skunks, ferrets, bears, medusa, squid, griffins, birds, vampires, aliens, alligators :smile:

These toys can go as far as the imagination goes. What do you think? What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

A dog and a horse in equal measure to both fuck and be fucked by. Got plenty of dicks of both just no pussys yet!
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 pm
very...old...thread!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:02 am

Honestly, I never got why it's considered bad form to necro a thread like this.

I mean, yes, if you dig up a "help I have X problem" thread from 2012 to give long-deactivated OP an answer? That's pretty stupid.
But a thread like this that's like "Share your opinion/show me", which doesn't inherently depend on OP having to participate? That should be just fine to necro, no harm done and might just open up a fun conversation on this dying board :nerdy:

Idk guys, just a thought since everyone always immediately jumps to "don't necro" which isn't even in the forum rules to my knowledge
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 am

Yeah... if we don't know what to talk about at least recover the threads already open, since lately there are almost no new topics.

I am not very fond of fantasizing, but I like some drawings and art about orcs, satyrs, tieflings and some demons...
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”