What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Sean

Re: What creature have you always wanted to fuck?

Postby Sean » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:52 am

My interests change over the course of time but right now I'm into certain alien-like creatures and mechanical animals (thanks to a certain company lmao).
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:11 am

MoonMoonKitty wrote:Hmm, I've always had a thing for snake/giant serpent creatures <3

Other than that, I'm not sure if this counts but the Tiger/Ryaga species from Monster Rancher have always got me going, especially Cabalos and Tiger/Tiger of the Wind. Just, hgn!

[spoiler]
4e40698073ab0bde74e253e0184f1a4b.png
tiger1.jpg
[/spoiler]

I cannot tell you just how much I agree with you, especially with the serpent creatures. I like to call them scalies and I just think they're just beyond sexy. Recalling another anime I remember there was a lamia named Miia from a show called Monster Musume which I happen to love.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Main Blog (Anime/Cosplay/Comics/Games)
:misc11: NSFW Blog (My Naughty Collection)
:misc12:
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 am

Sean wrote:My interests change over the course of time but right now I'm into certain alien-like creatures and mechanical animals (thanks to a certain company lmao).

Oh? And are there any toys here that have caught your eye or are you thinking that there should me more toys of the alien and mechanical variety?
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 am

xXxZypherxXx wrote:
Sintero wrote:I would love for BD to come out with a demon-inspired insertable!

Oh man, you have no idea how much I want this too. But at the same time I'm worried if it's not done well, it will be the only one of it's kind to be tried and failed. :/

As for penetrable, I too agree with some scaleys~<3

Like the finely snake-skin textured corkscrewing interior of a lizard boys butt~<3

I mean, I know we have Perry, and dinosaurs, but I just feel like dinos are an entirely different category. Plus there's a lot of talk about Perry being a bit too tight.

I'm surprised by all of the scaly lovers here. The corkscrew of a lizard boys butt, that sounds so sexy.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:19 am

Crazyguy1990 wrote:Lately I've found myself fantasizing about satyrs, can't explain it, just been really turned on by it.
Would really loveasatyr-based toy, but can't figure out how they'd look the best... :cry:

It would be awesome if BD checked out this thread. You guys have some pretty amazing ideas. I mean a satyr? I probably never would have thought about that one but I wouldn't mind having a satyr actually.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Sean

Postby Sean » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:13 pm

GreyEyes wrote:
Sean wrote:My interests change over the course of time but right now I'm into certain alien-like creatures and mechanical animals (thanks to a certain company lmao).

Oh? And are there any toys here that have caught your eye or are you thinking that there should me more toys of the alien and mechanical variety?

Google "Frisky Beast". They have some quite a few mechanical based toys. ;)
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
BitDragon

Postby BitDragon » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:47 pm

I wish bad dragon had a toy with an inflatable knot. Always wanted to feel a knot expand inside me.

I could probably handle a 4" knot inside me but I don't think I'll ever be able to get anything more than 3" past my sphincter.

Plz make an inflatable toy BD.

Little more on topic, I've always had a bit of a tentacle fetish not like the tentacle BD has but a tentacle like you see in hentai. Would be nice to have a long 15" tentacle with some texture to if, mabie have it go thinner,wider,thinner,wider,thinner,wider then a knot. With like a bumpy texture along the whole thing. It would be tapered a bit the tip being skinniest getting wider near the knot.

Tentacle themed penetrable would be cool too. Always wanted to be restrained by some tentacles and milked of every last drop of cum.
Fox-Titan

Postby Fox-Titan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:17 pm

GreyEyes wrote:
Fox-Titan wrote:Technically not a creature (since she's mostly human in terms of being a video game avatar), but I'd love to have an insertable based off of Kizuna. Just the idea of futanari characters really turns me on, especially on catgirls.

Just thinking about it, wouldn't it be cool if we had futa toys? Like a vaginal canal with a cock attached to it so that it can be jerked, or sucked, or use it to penetrate another person.

Ohhhhhhhh my goooooooooooood yes. This would definitely fulfill my fantasy of riding this stone cold cat woman while playing with her pussy, er, yeah. Clever play on words.
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:59 am

I'm kind of boring when it comes to this. Since I like furries, most fantasies goes around there. But I do like hyenas, so a gnoll would certainly get in there.
And then I came to think of something else. Jelly- or goo-girls. That's another idea. Kind of make me wish that BD toys could be transparent. But I figured that there would be some issues with the material :psyduck:
reine

Postby reine » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm

GreyEyes wrote:I'm actually keeping up with that anime and I would absolutely LOVE if BD would design toys based on all of the girls.

I think Lily suits a lamia pretty well. :stick:
Mary and Rowan can cover for centaurs, and the Anthro Shark could work as a mermaid, but idk about the others.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 pm

reine wrote:
GreyEyes wrote:I'm actually keeping up with that anime and I would absolutely LOVE if BD would design toys based on all of the girls.

Mary and Rowan can cover for centaurs, and the Anthro Shark could work as a mermaid, but idk about the others.

I wanted to get my partner a lamia themed lily, either after Miia from Monster Musume or Alice from Monmusu quest hehe

As for creatures I would want to fuck, I like demons a lot. I always imagine my toys to belong to demons~
Butterfox

Postby Butterfox » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Call me odd... But...
200px-Cobal.png
200px-Cobal.png (41.12 KiB) Viewed 3078 times
:misc2: Married to the amazing Newtaloo.
EdelweissJaeger

Postby EdelweissJaeger » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Gotta love Five Nights at Freddy's... Foxy is so sexy.

I ain't nobody's Bitch! Image
Thanks to Chibity for the emote~!
MoonMoonKitty

Postby MoonMoonKitty » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Butterfox wrote:Call me odd... But...
200px-Cobal.png

Omg Mogmas! Someone else knows about them!

For some reason I found myself strangely attracted to them too XD
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Scorpio wrote:I'm kind of boring when it comes to this. Since I like furries, most fantasies goes around there. But I do like hyenas, so a gnoll would certainly get in there.
And then I came to think of something else. Jelly- or goo-girls. That's another idea. Kind of make me wish that BD toys could be transparent. But I figured that there would be some issues with the material :psyduck:

No actually I think you've got something good going on here. Fleshlight has their own variation called fleshlight ice, they look exactly the same as the original models only they're clear so you can see your cock going in and out of it. I think the only problem would be that I think Fleshlight uses a different material.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:44 pm

reine wrote:

I guess BD is going to have to keep up with newer models. A larger variety would make so many more people that much happier :widesmile:
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Butterfox wrote:Call me odd... But...
200px-Cobal.png

That is a bit odd.....who is that??
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 pm

EdelweissJaeger wrote:Gotta love Five Nights at Freddy's... Foxy is so sexy.

I freakin love that game :widesmile:
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Sean wrote:
GreyEyes wrote:

Google "Frisky Beast". They have some quite a few mechanical based toys. ;)

I just now looked it up and pretty interested in that input valve, oh yeah :smile: and it's only going to cost me about $80. What do you think about their toys?
~21~Pansexual~Artist
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:58 pm

tentacletommy wrote:There are lots of insertable toys in the catalog that could definitely use a penetrable to complement them:

- the Naga could have a female Lamia as a counterpart
- the person who designed Hans the Mandrake also had a Greta design
- tentacles aren't gender defined, but there was a lab design for a tentacle that coils around the penis

I definitely fantasized about a plant girl, tentacle monster, or lamia more than once. :-)

It seems you and I have similar fantasies :widesmile:
~21~Pansexual~Artist

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”