Ultimate Canine cock, I want opinions.

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Gelatinous Fox

Ultimate Canine cock, I want opinions.

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Well I sculpted a new design and I want opinions, what do you all have to say about this design?
Ultimate Canid.jpg

You can like also see it on my FA page..

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18171650/
Nothing Jiggles quite like cherry Jello.

Wanna taste?
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Ultimate Canine cock, I want opinions.

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:17 pm

It looks a bit wonky, honestly. The head looks a bit...pointy and uncomfortable; the knot also looks way too small in proportion to the shaft, which makes it look like it would be prone to falling over. You might want to also add a teeny bit more space after the knot, for a better tie, and with the weight of the top half, a larger base would probably be essential. I do like the veins and detail on the shaft though!

I would say to maybe enlarge the knot, tone down the Cracker's-like bulge on the shaft, and rework the head without that pointy bit.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:21 pm

I designed this toy to have a smaller knot close to the size of the shaft.. I know its not likely to be stable on its own, however the features are intended to give an interesting sensation as you try to pull it out.. once the head is in the body should almost suck in on its own.

The point I sculpted to be like my XL cole, something to help get you started.(I cant take that fucking knot, lol.. too big.)

I'm not saying anything against your input, I just want to try to clear up my intentions.

I suppose I could add a bit more below the knot. That's a common response I've been getting...

Wanna taste?
andydandy

Postby andydandy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:25 am

agree on the knot thing! way to small... an ultimate k9 toy needs a massive knot...

i have a custom made k9 toy with a 13,2" knot! so a 14"+ knot would be my ultimate toy ;P

also, huge heads makes them really hard to knot.. But do love the design of the shaft tho
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:12 am

I think it might make it look more proportional if you made the base bigger and maybe scale down the bulb on top just a teeny bit. The little pointy bit does look like it might be too pokey, so maybe making the shape of the tip a little more gradual might help without losing the shape of the bulb too much? I do like the idea of having a larger area at the top, rather than having the knot be the focus!
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:27 pm

andydandy wrote:agree on the knot thing! way to small... an ultimate k9 toy needs a massive knot...

I'm afraid if I design the knot TOO big then most people will never be able to use it.. I dont imagine this toy very long, I could see a 9 inch length for this toy.. but I will resculpt this toy with some modifications and I'll try the bigger knot and less pointy head... :stick:

Wanna taste?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:32 pm

A 9" length as a minimum baseline, would pretty much leave almost all vaginal toy-ers, out of being able to purchase it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Cobwebs

Postby Cobwebs » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:01 am

Gelatinous Fox wrote:I'm afraid if I design the knot TOO big then most people will never be able to use it.. I dont imagine this toy very long, I could see a 9 inch length for this toy..

Right now your knot is almost smaller than the bulbous shaft, meaning a bigger knot probably wouldn't be an issue haha. If you made the shaft balloon out less and kept the knot the size it is, it would probably look more proportionate and approachable.

As for a nine inch length; most people have vaginas that top out art around 8" aroused. You'll end up with a toy that a large majority of vaginal toyers cannot use without uncomfortably banging on their cervix. I wouldn't worry about the pokey top (just smooth the point a bit) considering most of the canine toys have a similar point.

I would suggest looking at the measurements on even the big toys and also keep an eye on their shapes- huge toys like chance can be taken anally (as are most of the long toys), while most toys are short enough to be taken vaginally.
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Allright, I think since this toy should appeal to all that I'd be happy having the length from the head to behind the knot being at most 7 inches.. I'll have to resculpt with that in mind to get a one size proportional image for it.. I have some alternate shapes I'd like peoples oppinions on...

I toyed with the shape of the head and knot, tell me which version you all like best!
Compare perspective.jpg

Compare front.jpg

Compare side.jpg

So, which version seems best? I had fun with the names.

I am loving the feedback people, I want to craft this to the majority taste before submitting it.

Wanna taste?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm really liking the resculpt! It looks more proportional and manageable. The base still looks a little too thin to support it, though maybe that's just a trick of the eye because of the top-heavy nature? I'm thinking suction-cup compatability :dukeretro:
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:48 pm

There are 4 concepts,

Original
Horny Beast
Big Boy
Puppy Maker

Which do you prefer?

Wanna taste?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Sorry! I meant to specify Horny Beast.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Horny Beast looks the best, but I agree that the base is way, way too small/thin. It will never support such a top-heavy model. Have you seen Kage? He isn't huge and his base is about that small; he can't even stand up by himself in certain firmness's.
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm afraid that if I make the base too big he wont be easy to tie... but yeah, I understand that the base has to be bigger...

sigh.. it looks great as is but physics is physics.. lol.

Wanna taste?
Cobwebs

Postby Cobwebs » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:19 pm

The resculpt looks wayyy more manageable- as for making a bigger base, why not add some balls! It widens the base without making it just a solid chunk of boring silicone, and also a lot of folks like the sensation of the balls hitting up against them too.

Edit: Also, Horny Beast seems to have the best proportions and the area behind the knot has more stability. Too thin and you'll end up with mold issues or tearing.
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm

I considered not having balls on this one so that if you tie it you can kinda hide it in your pants and walk around with it in there.. lol.. I have a huge butt so hiding this bad boy would be doable.. lol.

I think I'm leaning torwards horny beast.. now I just have to decide on overall length.. maybe....

from head to behind knot... 6 inches... that way women can tie it and not need a uber deep passage..

Wanna taste?
DinoDezi

Postby DinoDezi » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 pm

I kind of really like the puppy maker. But Thats just me.. :misc2: :sniffing:
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:02 pm

I am kinda partial to puppy maker myself. Mostly for the increased taper down the shaft before the knot. That base probably needs to be widened if possible.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Walrider

Postby Walrider » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 pm

The Puppy Maker and the Horny Beast look the best to me. :stick: I personally like Puppy Maker more.
The base definitely needs to be bigger, as others are saying. Other than that the toy is looking great!
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:33 am

Overall I think Horny Beast is the best, but I like Puppy Maker's tapered shaft.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”