Ultimate Canine cock, I want opinions.

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Gelatinous Fox

Re: Ultimate Canine cock, I want opinions.

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:35 pm

I've started working with a friend with a 3d printer to male up some tests on horny beast and a horse that I sculpted.. I may ask him to make a puppy maker as well..

The Horny beast is about 7 inches useable with a 2.5 - 2.8 knot...

If people wanted to be able to get a puppy maker what size would you guys want?

(I doubt BD will ever make my designs.. I'm giving up on them ever doing so (which is why I stopped posting my ideas here.. I'm only asking this here cause people said they'd want a puppymaker...))
Nothing Jiggles quite like cherry Jello.

Wanna taste?
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:38 pm

BTW, here is a look at the 3d print of Horny beast before he sanded it..

http://i.imgur.com/5QKGjFo.jpg

and after, next to my horsie!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/2WT1rnk.png

These are still in the works but they are close to the molding stage and thus nearing toy production ability...

Wanna taste?
Harra

Postby Harra » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Dearie me that is quite the thick horsey!
And I absolutely adore the look of the Horny Beast~ (And it looks much better and less "Ouchy" once sanded~)

As for sizing, I still can't take a 7" circumference knot, so I might not be the best person to ask! But a 5.5" circumference for the head would be a good point for me (since 5'5" is the shaft circumference of a small Nox).

But seriously, your designs are awesome! Do you have a shop site/Etsy already?
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
DinoDezi

Postby DinoDezi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:56 pm

If i were able to get a puppy maker, from the tip to just after the knot, I'd want it to be at least 6.5 to 7 inches. I don't even care if BD makes this toy, i would gladly purchase the puppy maker or even the horny beast directly from the creator, if at all possible. The horse you have going looks rather appealing as well, but much larger obviously lol :sniffing: :buddy:
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:10 pm

I dont want to use BD to sell and advertise my ideas, but once I have a site up we will sell to anyone who wants em.. We will take any and all advice anyone wants to give..

I just want my ideas to be made and enjoyed..

Also, the horse was printed to be a MASSIVE toy for someone I know to enjoy.. she is a size qween and so am I ... We would do a smaller version if people wanted to buy it..

Remember, I'm paying to have my models become reality.. it might be 100 per mold.. I might never see that money back in profits..

Wanna taste?
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Another picture of the progress in making it for real!!!

https://i.imgur.com/3NEcmyj.png

Its so shiny! :stick:

Wanna taste?
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Gelatinous Fox wrote:Another picture of the progress in making it for real!!!

https://i.imgur.com/3NEcmyj.png

Its so shiny! :stick:

Watching the idea go from concept pictures to a real-life thing is pretty exciting, and that toy looks great! :misc1:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:07 pm

Goliogon wrote:
Watching the idea go from concept pictures to a real-life thing is pretty exciting, and that toy looks great! :misc1:

That is just the plastic 3d printed model.. next he makes the mold and then he can start pumping out dildos for sale!!! :smile: :stick:

Wanna taste?
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Gelatinous Fox wrote:BTW, here is a look at the 3d print of Horny beast before he sanded it..

http://i.imgur.com/5QKGjFo.jpg

and after, next to my horsie!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/2WT1rnk.png

These are still in the works but they are close to the molding stage and thus nearing toy production ability...

the horse looks sweet. btw, tho you said you don't want bd to advertise or sell your models, you're already kind of using them to advertise xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 pm

At first I wanted to build up interest before I put them into labs for voting.. but then as this project saw a twist and I was able to get it made for real (its costing me quite a bit of money) I wanted to show people what is going on with the project.. since people are already watching this here I thought I could at least show people what is going on in the process of its creation.

If I set up a store I will do my advertising there and will stop talking about it here...
I only wish to update people as to what's going on in my personal endeavors at the moment.. I am not sure yet if I will sell this design or how to go about doing that.

I'm sorry if I'm being a derp..

Wanna taste?
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Gelatinous Fox wrote:That is just the plastic 3d printed model.. next he makes the mold and then he can start pumping out dildos for sale!!! :smile: :stick:

I know it's just the model (you sure wouldn't want to give that a test-drive yet, no matter how eager you were!), but still, it's awesome to see WIP pics!

So... I guess you're deciding now to start up your own store? Looks like you're really enthusiastic about creating this thing, so I say go for it! Maybe it's something you could really enjoy. :smilenox:
And since this was originally meant for the BD labs, I can't see the issue, provided of course you relocate the topic if you do indeed set up store. Best of luck to you!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Like I tried to say...

This is a continuation of the topic as I show the process of making the toy FOR MYSELF....

When I go into business I'll start my own FA or site or something.. lol

Until then I hope you all enjoy seeing these designs become real.. I'll also review my toy for those interested in how it functions.

Wanna taste?
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 am

I like the original knot and puppy maker's more tapered head and shaft. I'm afraid of sudden large heads on toys as a beginner to penetrating toys. I also like the idea of having a toy with a proper knot and balls. Bruiser is the only one so far. I'd probably go with some crazy custom color if this became a real toy in a size I could handle. I'm not into too realistic colors for toys that don't look human.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Audax

Postby Audax » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Gelatinous Fox wrote:I dont want to use BD to sell and advertise my ideas, but once I have a site up we will sell to anyone who wants em.. We will take any and all advice anyone wants to give..

I just want my ideas to be made and enjoyed..

Also, the horse was printed to be a MASSIVE toy for someone I know to enjoy.. she is a size qween and so am I ... We would do a smaller version if people wanted to buy it..

Remember, I'm paying to have my models become reality.. it might be 100 per mold.. I might never see that money back in profits..

It is not acceptable to post designs on our Forums that are intended for sale elsewhere.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”