2016 Wishes & Wants!

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
User avatar
AmethystSnake
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:30 am
Gender: Female

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby AmethystSnake » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:47 am

I'd love to see some snake themed hemi/DP -toy! BD needs more snakes! ;3
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Image
Image
User avatar
Nixsy_Kitty
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:02 pm
Gender: Male

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 am

A completely non-toxic crystal clear silicone double-ended dildo
A boosted board
HTC Vive
A fuck and/or cuddle buddy
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs
User avatar
Snarky Tree
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:06 pm
Gender: Male

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Snarky Tree » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:47 pm

How about some new merch? How about a hoodie, a scarf, what about a BD themed storage box for your toys? :laugh: A toilet cover!
If no one has told you today, I think you're great! :widesmile:
User avatar
Snarky Tree
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:06 pm
Gender: Male

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Snarky Tree » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:49 pm

HungryStray wrote:I really... really really want a canid-ish toy (yes I know we have a bunch of them), but I really want one that works for ladies who want a somewhat girthy shaft (because none of them really do), with a dual orb knot (like Fenrir's), that's a little shorter, like... 6.5" to 7" long with an 8" knot, and throw a little texture in there, little on the head, little on the shaft, also, a nice fat head on it. In fact... I'll start up Sculptris right now...


Would you show us when you're done? It already sounds really cool!
If no one has told you today, I think you're great! :widesmile:
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:49 pm

HungryStray wrote:I really... really really want a canid-ish toy (yes I know we have a bunch of them), but I really want one that works for ladies who want a somewhat girthy shaft (because none of them really do), with a dual orb knot (like Fenrir's), that's a little shorter, like... 6.5" to 7" long with an 8" knot, and throw a little texture in there, little on the head, little on the shaft, also, a nice fat head on it. In fact... I'll start up Sculptris right now...


This was actually being discussed on another thread, and while I definitely find the idea appealing, 7" long is still way too long for most women to take. Even 6.5 is a bit too much for many. I personally would say to keep it between 5.5 - 6" long, but then you'd probably end up with something with a 2 inch long shaft, like Fenrir, and that just isn't very satisfying. :eyeroll: I'd be interested to see what you come up with!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
canonkiller
Banhammered
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby canonkiller » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Snarky Tree wrote:How about some new merch? How about a hoodie, a scarf, what about a BD themed storage box for your toys? :laugh: A toilet cover!


I've been going through the Ideas forum's oldest posts (everyone's gotta have a hobby, y'know?) and apparently at one point there were BD storage boxes! From what I could find, they were wood and decorated with the logo - but the amount of them lost in shipping was too hard on money, so they stopped making them. (Purple velvet storage bags were also confirmed by Varka in 2009, but I suppose other things had to be focused on.)
User avatar
Snarky Tree
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:06 pm
Gender: Male

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Snarky Tree » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:02 pm

canonkiller wrote:
Snarky Tree wrote:How about some new merch? How about a hoodie, a scarf, what about a BD themed storage box for your toys? :laugh: A toilet cover!


I've been going through the Ideas forum's oldest posts (everyone's gotta have a hobby, y'know?) and apparently at one point there were BD storage boxes! From what I could find, they were wood and decorated with the logo - but the amount of them lost in shipping was too hard on money, so they stopped making them. (Purple velvet storage bags were also confirmed by Varka in 2009, but I suppose other things had to be focused on.)

:crying: awww, well there is always 2016 :sniffing:
If no one has told you today, I think you're great! :widesmile:
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:04 pm

HungryStray wrote:
I did take that into consideration, I thought perhaps make two slightly cattywhompas sizes that pander to those who have less internal length to deal with, and those who want it to press a little closer to home, a little bit like what they did with Hanns? I've found my Fenny to be the most comfortable knot of the toys I own, but there really isn't a whole lot of options that are somewhere in the middle unless one wants an Apollo or something, and his shape doesn't really strike my fancy. I'm thinking of a cross between Fenrir and David, but the proportions need to be delicately balanced. May I ask for the link to the thread so I can see what ideas the others have tossed around?



If I can find it, I will definitely link it. It was started by a guy who was trying to make a shorter, thicker, knotted toy for women. I was the only one really commenting, sadly, save for a brief chime-in by one or two others.

I can't even tie with my Fenrir; I can actually suck up the base of my medium, if I'm not careful. >< The only knotted toy I can reliably tie with, is my medium Razor. I get really turned on by knots that are too large to enter my body, and love a nice, thick shaft beforehand, which is probably a reason why I love my large Tucker so much. :excited:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:20 pm

HungryStray wrote:
:words:


I want an XL Roland, *just* for the girth of the shaft. I have a medium one and I actually like it quite a bit, but I can only imagine how good a larger size, would be.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
DraconianWolfess
Posts: 1036
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm
Gender: My brain is more masculine, but female bodied.

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby DraconianWolfess » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:29 pm

I want to see mini versions of existing toys that don't have them. Namely the fusion Bruiser, raptor, triceratops, the breeder, Sea dragon, amazon wyvern, and the night drake.

"Realistic" or "Average" sizes would be great for their really girthy models such as Flint, which is still larger than an average human penis in diameter and circumference both, or awfully long models that are long even in small size that are visually appealing but not great for female users.


Non Bad Dragon wishes and wants? I want to be surrounded by loved ones this holiday. Also for everyone to enjoy their gifts since I spend months in advance thinking of personal gifts for those I love.
Last edited by DraconianWolfess on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
canonkiller
Banhammered
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby canonkiller » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Some more of the things that people have been wanting since these forums launched;

-bone dragon design
-penetrable dragon boobs
-ovipositors (and, by extension, eggs)
-flavoured/colored cumlube (Varka even had a poll asking which ones people would want)
-bird penetrables
-feline insertables with the little spikes
-paw gloves
-tail plugs
-harnesses
-cored firmnesses
-storage options (Varka mentioned velvet bags; at one point there were storage bags)

I guess things don't change! So when are these getting made? :stick:
User avatar
canonkiller
Banhammered
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby canonkiller » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:00 pm

From the ancient depths of 2009;

Runa wrote:[...]

Sketched -
The Living Ooze
Steampunk Cock (it looks a lot better than it sounds!)
Felcoon (feline/raccoon)
The Lighthouse (for macro folks who want to toy with something large)
The Kraken (octopus tentacle toy, pretty well detailed.)

Unsketched
Sphinx (like its made of Rock)
Zombie
mammoth
Sabretooth Tiger
Dinosaurs
Atlantis? (still in the air)
Zebra (interesting, you will see)
Conch shell
a mace (you will see)

[...]


I, for one, fully support the idea of putting a mace into one's most sensitive orifices. :laugh:
DarkAhroun
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby DarkAhroun » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:30 pm

canonkiller wrote:Some more of the things that people have been wanting since these forums launched;

-bone dragon design
-penetrable dragon boobs
-ovipositors (and, by extension, eggs)
-flavoured/colored cumlube (Varka even had a poll asking which ones people would want)
-bird penetrables
-feline insertables with the little spikes
-paw gloves
-tail plugs
-harnesses
-cored firmnesses
-storage options (Varka mentioned velvet bags; at one point there were storage bags)

I guess things don't change! So when are these getting made? :stick:



Dragon Boobs...

I pay top notch for such a thing like this:
1400745666.dark-ahroun-friesian_img-20140521-wa0005.jpg


but it would be too difficult and expansive to make
Mary, Natascha, Janine, Duke's Butt, JT The Fox, Hazel, Equine Rump, Dragoness Muzzle, Dragon Muzzel, The Anthro Shark, Snowball the Deer, Rowan the Draft Horse, Sugar Star the Pony, Perry the Parasaur, Lily the Raptor, Twitch the Gecko, The Werewolf Muzzle

I have a problem.... must... collect...
Mizaraiden
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:10 pm
Gender: Agender

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Mizaraiden » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:12 pm

tentacletommy wrote:I want to see a plant-based penetrable toy. :-)


Yes. This. Thiiis. But, see, we already have an option. Greta the Alraune has a whole lot of votes and *never had anything done with it.* Can we please just have this? it's a great toy and it's been ignored for over a year now in favor of fairly samey muzzles. I intend to make a plant-creature dildo at some point but I *really* want Greta, or some other plant penetratable. Greta has a great design and is already there with *300 approvals.*

Really, if you're not going to even consider a design, can it be taken off the Labs? I've been watching a few there that just seem completely lost in the weeds now.


My other wishes:

- A stiff but expandable ovipositor. The only ones I've seen so far are so limp you can't even put them in you without a lot of hassle.
- Silicone eggs. Gelatin eggs melt in your body and get *everywhere* and aren't reusable. You have to make more each time. To be fair you can't put non-melting eggs in the anus, but for vaginas it'd be fine I'd think.
- Something with EXTREMELY prominent texture. I got a Ridley and while I love the size and shape, honestly I can't feel the texture. I need something really obvious. Like...entire spikes or nubs or something made out of the silicone.
- More cock sleeves, please. In fact, I'd love to see a sleeve collection of most of the dildo versions. (Ones that aren't too oddly shaped of course.) Good for roleplay and stuff.
- Lube that doesn't suck. I got some of the Cum Lube with my Ridley and it's this thin soupy watery stuff that barely lubricates and dries almost instantly. I don't know if I got a defective bottle or something, but it was *awful.* Easily the worst lube I've tried.
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:19 am

Inflatable Bad Dragon toys. Imagine toys that normally have large knots or more length starting off short with very small knots and both enlarging at your own pace. I would love to own a small Nocturne or small Rex with knots that start as small or smaller than mini size but inflate to regular or even the medium design's size whenever you want them to. As someone who likes to have her man get soft inside then feel it get hard again while still in I feel inflatable toys that start real small and gradually increase in girth with each pump would feel amazing.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Roninnomad
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:35 am
Gender: Male, Straight
Location: Missouri

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Roninnomad » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:35 am

lovelyscales wrote:Inflatable Bad Dragon toys. Imagine toys that normally have large knots or more length starting off short with very small knots and both enlarging at your own pace. I would love to own a small Nocturne or small Rex with knots that start as small or smaller than mini size but inflate to regular or even the medium design's size whenever you want them to. As someone who likes to have her man get soft inside then feel it get hard again while still in I feel inflatable toys that start real small and gradually increase in girth with each pump would feel amazing.

This many times. Was talking about something like this with a friend the other day. I'd want to add something that pulses the inflatable. I got an idea in my head to sketch out but I've been super busy latey. Maybe after the holidays are over...
Second-hand Toys:
Bought from:Rhalto (+) / Graeth (+) / Bastet (+)/Chubby_Bunny (+) / MrShackleford (+) / Raleigh (+)
Sold to:jjjbluballs (+)

32/Male/Straight - "Can has XL Mountain Drake PLZ!
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:39 am

Roninnomad wrote: I'd want to add something that pulses the inflatable. I got an idea in my head to sketch out but I've been super busy latey. Maybe after the holidays are over...


Like a vibrator? Man that could be really fun!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Roninnomad
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:35 am
Gender: Male, Straight
Location: Missouri

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Roninnomad » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:42 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Roninnomad wrote: I'd want to add something that pulses the inflatable. I got an idea in my head to sketch out but I've been super busy latey. Maybe after the holidays are over...


Like a vibrator? Man that could be really fun!


Nah. Like something that could slightly inflate and deflate after you set an appropriate size to the inflatable. To were you can feel it grow and shrink inside you.
Second-hand Toys:
Bought from:Rhalto (+) / Graeth (+) / Bastet (+)/Chubby_Bunny (+) / MrShackleford (+) / Raleigh (+)
Sold to:jjjbluballs (+)

32/Male/Straight - "Can has XL Mountain Drake PLZ!
User avatar
canonkiller
Banhammered
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby canonkiller » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:58 am

Roninnomad wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Roninnomad wrote: I'd want to add something that pulses the inflatable. I got an idea in my head to sketch out but I've been super busy latey. Maybe after the holidays are over...


Like a vibrator? Man that could be really fun!


Nah. Like something that could slightly inflate and deflate after you set an appropriate size to the inflatable. To were you can feel it grow and shrink inside you.


I know there's inflatable toys (by ElypseArt, if I remember correctly) so their method of inflating might be a good start - a well-sealed pump could definitely do the repeating action you want, though! I think BD has pretty much decided against doing those, at least with how long people have been asking for them and the lack of progress...
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: 2016 Wishes & Wants!

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:00 am

Aww. I hope they reconsider in the future. They already started small with the little vibes after never doing vibrating toys before aside from their standard bullet vibe.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests