Robot and Turtle

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Robot and Turtle

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:22 pm

I've always always wanted a robot and there are some good ones in the labs! Ridley is pretty close, but a true robot dragon would be amazing! Also, I am guilty of wanting a TMNT themed one. ;) Anyone else?
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
DragonDestroyer

Re: Robot and Turtle

Postby DragonDestroyer » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:44 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote:I've always always wanted a robot and there are some good ones in the labs! Ridley is pretty close, but a true robot dragon would be amazing! Also, I am guilty of wanting a TMNT themed one. ;) Anyone else?

While not quite TMNT exactly, I created a design for a tortoise inspired one over here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31751
jessethemarshmallow
Gender: Male | sex-positive asexual/autochorissexual | Demiromantic | Engaged | DFAB

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:23 pm

DragonDestroyer wrote:
jessethemarshmallow wrote:I've always always wanted a robot and there are some good ones in the labs! Ridley is pretty close, but a true robot dragon would be amazing! Also, I am guilty of wanting a TMNT themed one. ;) Anyone else?

While not quite TMNT exactly, I created a design for a tortoise inspired one over here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31751

Oh! I like it!!! The base it exquisite! I don't think I could ever take such a big head right off the bat but its quite handsome.
My preference is I'll daydream about anything that its species deems to be an adult with human-level intelligence and be able communicate and give consent in an understandable way.

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 pm

jessethemarshmallow wrote:
DragonDestroyer wrote:

Oh! I like it!!! The base it exquisite! I don't think I could ever take such a big head right off the bat but its quite handsome.

Well thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. I haven't quite worked out the sizing for him, but it seems like he'd along the lines with Medium sized toys. Probably under 2.5" thick for the head and under 3.0" at the base.

There seems to be some demand for short, stocky, knot-less toys, so that was my inspiration when designing him.

Thanks again!
silvarak

Postby silvarak » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 pm

there is quite a few robotic designs in the labs
i have one in the forums https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33528
Owns:
Valentine colors medium tentacle
small dragon tongue -black base, red tongue.
small legacy desi medium firmness
small legacy xeno medium firmness

~Wishlist~
Small fantasy in either white or light blue
mini flint in steampunk colors
jessethemarshmallow

Postby jessethemarshmallow » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 pm

silvarak wrote:there is quite a few robotic designs in the labs
i have one in the forums https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33528

Ooooh! Very good!! They really should make one! (I'd get it in Mettaton color heehee)

Toys I own:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”