A Drunken Sailor - Toy Feedback

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Kahn_Solo

A Drunken Sailor - Toy Feedback

Postby Kahn_Solo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 am

This is where I would like to receive detailed feedback on my latest toy idea.
Kahn_Solo

Re: A Drunken Sailor - Toy Feedback

Postby Kahn_Solo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 am

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Is there anyway you can post the design, here? Your link just goes to the main labs page, and I don't see anything with such a product name on it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kahn_Solo

Postby Kahn_Solo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:19 am

Oh! darn thing, thank you for taking an interest and here are the design ideas. I do believe it needs to be elongated and have the dimensions of the knots scaled out over a longer area. In actual function it did take a bit of a push to get it in but after that it was snug and my partner loved it. I will copy in the description I used on the main labs page.

Description

"Fathoms below sea level, a decompression suit sprung a leak; after returning to the aquatic space station the lucky scientist soon discovered that the ladies loved the feel of his puffy purple erection, as soon as they were able to pop in the head and bury themselves down on the shaft; the sea floor wasn't the only thing that was wet"

A tremble, a moan and a gasp, trade an initial moment of shock for an experience where each thrust will be within a sweet spot of not too big and not too small. All while giving you a deep and satisfying full feeling.

The design came about from a real world phenomenon where the use of a hydraulic pump caused a temporary deformation in the most pleasurable way imaginable. My play pal loves the feeling of a knotty head that tapers down to a bulbous body.
Attachments
Technical Phallus 002.jpg
Phallus 002.jpg
Phallus 002.jpg
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:41 pm

I like the shape!

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”