Pixel Pleasure for gamers

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Pixel Pleasure for gamers

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:37 pm

So this my one and only toy idea so far. And lacking anything cooler for a name I named it simply: The Pixel. I decided to post up the image here and get some feedback ideas before officially submitting the idea. The idea behind it is video game inspired and other blocky concepts. I'm pixel artist so this why I went this art style. And it's not too strange, I've seen pixel ties, I own a pair green pixel glasses, and I swear i even found pixel panties doing a image search once. I've had 3 girls all really close friends of mine helped me out with designs since I'm not owner of a sex-toy. They really like it so I know I got a few buyers if it ever becomes reality. In fact one of them wanted it in Black something I didn't have before! lol :stick: I am willing to change and adjust anything to make it work. So let me know what you think. ^.^
Attachments
pixel project.PNG
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Faffy the FauxFox

Re: Pixel Pleasure for gamers

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:28 pm

that is very amusing. premo idea. not sure about what is going on with each texture. are the texturs 1 and 0s?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:31 pm

It's interesting! I'm not sure how possible it would be to pour, though, especially patterned that way.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm not sure how the patterns would work either when placed into the mold, texture idea is just to make it look like a scrabbled blocks of pixels. I think the closest we could get would maybe how they do the marble effect. Keep in mind I'm a pixel artist so I image the effect would look quite different in real life because I have to use a different shading trick to make the image depth.
Glitch purple's colors are a more of stretch in idea because...well I used the exact same colors from the famous glitch it's parodying for it. I'm sure in rl it would be a straight purple. I actually had a lot of fun naming the colors.
canonkiller
Banhammered

Postby canonkiller » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:44 pm

DelilahdaDirtyDork wrote:I'm not sure how the patterns would work either when placed into the mold, texture idea is just to make it look like a scrabbled blocks of pixels. I think the closest we could get would maybe how they do the marble effect. Keep in mind I'm a pixel artist so I image the effect would look quite different in real life because I have to use a different shading trick to make the image depth.
Glitch purple's colors are a more of stretch in idea because...well I used the exact same colors from the famous glitch it's parodying for it. I'm sure in rl it would be a straight purple. I actually had a lot of fun naming the colors.

For referencing how it would be colored, keep in mind silicone is... about equivalent to honey, in density. So coloring something is done by basically 'pouring honey into a glove' (quoting because I think I've heard it said before). I would say the best way to make this possible in the toy would be to have each of the larger blocks be slightly divided (triangular indents between the cubes, basically lopping off the corners) and then have the smaller ones be slightly raised or slightly lowered depending on the intended texture for that area - like really tiny versions of larger plates on toys like Flint.

Does that description work, or should I draw it up? :laugh:
DelilahdaDirtyDork

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:04 am

canonkiller wrote:For referencing how it would be colored, keep in mind silicone is... about equivalent to honey, in density. So coloring something is done by basically 'pouring honey into a glove' (quoting because I think I've heard it said before). I would say the best way to make this possible in the toy would be to have each of the larger blocks be slightly divided (triangular indents between the cubes, basically lopping off the corners) and then have the smaller ones be slightly raised or slightly lowered depending on the intended texture for that area - like really tiny versions of larger plates on toys like Flint.

Does that description work, or should I draw it up? :laugh:

No I like it, I think it would work, I had planed for the corners of the cubes to be rounded off. Must not have shown in the pic even when zoomed up really well. (the price I pay for a tron look :smilenox:.) I particularly wanted the cubes to be rounded so it would feel comfortable for the user too. Tricky part of this, and I admit I wasn't really sure I'm the right market, is my idea is more abstract to look like something of school games rather a more tangible animal you could compare, even dragons or Trent a dino you could still get the idea from fellow existing reptiles.
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 pm

I would buy this just to look pretty on my desk.Tetris was my jam when I was really young and not allowed to play any other sort of video game.
DelilahdaDirtyDork

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:21 pm

All you would have to do is just turn it to the side and no one will be the wiser! a perfect L block.
DelilahdaDirtyDork

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Wed May 25, 2016 1:24 pm

pixel project WIP.PNG
Bit of a bump but I wanted to make an updated pic with much easier to see and read and more refined version of my idea so people could get a better understanding of it. Also I had came up with a name for a new color of Dreamy Pink.

pac joke.PNG

Also I made this because I got really bored and noticed some similar colors and thought I might you guys might get a kick out of it. Heheh ^.^

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”