Oscar, the mechanical bull

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Vree

Oscar, the mechanical bull

Postby Vree » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:49 pm

This is my second attemp in designing a toy and I would like to have some feedback to take into account before I submit it to Bad Dragon Labs.

As colours i thought about black or a dark brown with blue accents, i will later make and upload a colored version of it

One thing i am shure i am going to change when i get to work on it again is to make the balls look a bit more pleasant, imo they look awful at the moment :buddy:
► Show Spoiler
Attachments
Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenadfnnt.PNG
Unbedvcxvnannt.PNG
strevvts.PNG
sdad.PNG
rdrfdfdf.PNG
cycyxcyx.PNG
asdafaffa.PNG
Last edited by Vree on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcii

Re: Oscar, the robo cattle

Postby marcii » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:36 pm

I am super super into this. The world needs more bovine toys :P my suggestions are a slightly more exposed head and a medial ring type structure towards the bottom of the shaft. Kinda like Tyson, where there's a bump? I've found I love bumble and xar so much because they have those structures near the base which stimulate the frontal wall of the vagina. Anyways yes this is super cool!!! Nice work!!!
silvarak

Postby silvarak » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm not into bovines BUT i do REALLLY like this design, basically cause it is robotic <3
Owns:
Valentine colors medium tentacle
small dragon tongue -black base, red tongue.
small legacy desi medium firmness
small legacy xeno medium firmness

~Wishlist~
Small fantasy in either white or light blue
mini flint in steampunk colors
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:16 pm

This is awesome! I love to uncut head and light texturing. :blush:
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

The name is strange to me??? Not very alluring...
Also it doesn't read as bovine at all. It's a neat cyber thing but just not seeing the bovine at all :surprised:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Really interesting design, BD doesn't have many uncut so I like it!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Vree

Postby Vree » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:47 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:The name is strange to me??? Not very alluring...
Also it doesn't read as bovine at all. It's a neat cyber thing but just not seeing the bovine at all :surprised:

Actually i hadno idea which name to choose, so I just went on a random name generator website, which suggested Oscar first, so I went with it as I had nothing better. If you think you would have name suggestions that would fit better, feel free to suggest them here!
As for the form factor I think I can keep it about that way, even though it is nowhere near an actual cattle, but it is a robo cattle after all. :buddy:
As marcii suggested I might add some elements similar to Tyson though.
marcii wrote:my suggestions are a slightly more exposed head and a medial ring type structure towards the bottom of the shaft. Kinda like Tyson, where there's a bump?
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:55 am

It has a very strong resemblance to Frisky Beasts The Mechanical Animal 2.5

I would suggest changing the overall shape.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Vree

Postby Vree » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:35 am

Yokai wrote:It has a very strong resemblance to Frisky Beasts The Mechanical Animal 2.5

:psyduck: i have never seen this thing before, but it looks dangerously similar.
How would you change the design to differ it a bit more from the one from frisky breast? I could of course make it taper anf also stretch it on z axis and let it look a bit more like a actual cattle overall.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:33 am

^ I wouldn't worry about it. Every time someone posts anything, someone pops in and says how "remarkably similar" the toy looks to someone else's. There are only so many shapes out there; it doesn't look much like FB's toy at all. The shape isn't even close, for goodness sake. :doh:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:39 am

Yokai wrote:It has a very strong resemblance to Frisky Beasts The Mechanical Animal 2.5

No it doesn't.

Anyway, back to OP: I love the toy! My one criticism is that the head seems a little odd on the shaft? It doesn't fuse as well stylistically as it could. Perhaps make the slope to the head more gradual if you know what I'm saying? Just a bit of redesign and I think you'll have a winner :misc13:
Vree

Postby Vree » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:29 am

enostress wrote:Anyway, back to OP: I love the toy! My one criticism is that the head seems a little odd on the shaft? It doesn't fuse as well stylistically as it could. Perhaps make the slope to the head more gradual if you know what I'm saying? Just a bit of redesign and I think you'll have a winner :misc13:

Yes, i think i should work over this part agin as well as the balls.

A different question: What would you suggest as measurements? I thought of it to be one of the thicker toys, so eventually the thickest part could be 2.3 inches or ~5.8 centimeters in diameter. Do you think this would be a appropriate size?
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:^ I wouldn't worry about it. Every time someone posts anything, someone pops in and says how "remarkably similar" the toy looks to someone else's. There are only so many shapes out there; it doesn't look much like FB's toy at all. The shape isn't even close, for goodness sake. :doh:

It does though, and the OP admitted it themselves when seeing the toy, so.

I'd say you could make it more to the cattle side ? For now it's a nice base you can work with, but it doesn't tell bovine to me. Robot dicks are damn cool and I love them, lots of potential working with robotic models. So bovine AND robot ? Damn yes. I wonder if there would be ways to make it more bovine like, playing with the length and head :excited:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Vree

Postby Vree » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:48 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:^ I wouldn't worry about it. Every time someone posts anything, someone pops in and says how "remarkably similar" the toy looks to someone else's. There are only so many shapes out there; it doesn't look much like FB's toy at all. The shape isn't even close, for goodness sake. :doh:

It does though, and the OP admitted it themselves when seeing the toy, so.

I'd say you could make it more to the cattle side ? For now it's a nice base you can work with, but it doesn't tell bovine to me. Robot dicks are damn cool and I love them, lots of potential working with robotic models. So bovine AND robot ? Damn yes. I wonder if there would be ways to make it more bovine like, playing with the length and head :excited:

Thanks for your suggestions! I also have thought about changing the toy so it looks more like an actual bouvine, but in my opinion this would take away a lot of the asthetics which it currently has, so i will probably stick with roughtly this design and only do minor changes.
I could make a new toy with actual bouvine aspects though if that is what people would like to see bd make.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:51 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:It does though, and the OP admitted it themselves when seeing the toy, so.

The OP could have been pressured into thinking it, to avoid trouble. I've seen it happen before, to others.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Vree

Postby Vree » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:It does though, and the OP admitted it themselves when seeing the toy, so.

The OP could have been pressured into thinking it, to avoid trouble. I've seen it happen before, to others.

I mean it does actually has some similarity, but i will anyway stick roughly to the design i made, as i already mentiond.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:24 am

mathiaspl20 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I mean it does actually has some similarity, but i will anyway stick roughly to the design i made, as i already mentiond.

Awesome and yeah for integrity :widesmile: I am excited for the result to be honest. And I understand, I just have a big weakness for robotic animals where the genitals would still show the animal it is based on ( like the robotic horse and canine over at EE ) but that's just me, it doesnt HAVE to be a thing !
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Robo cattle, eh? Perhaps... a mechanical bull?

Not as girthy as I usually go for, but there's more than just what I'm into under the sun. I do like the textures and the curve. And the robot theme is fun.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Vree

Postby Vree » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Tempest wrote:Robo cattle, eh? Perhaps... a mechanical bull?

Not as girthy as I usually go for, but there's more than just what I'm into under the sun. I do like the textures and the curve. And the robot theme is fun.

"mechanical bull" might even fit better. Probably the goofiest thing about designs i make up are the names and the species, so yeah, i will definitley think about your suggestion.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:52 pm

I'm glad you like the idea! :) I don't imagine mechanical bulls are especially common in Austria, but they're very popular in large parts of the US. And even Americans who have never seen one in person know what they are.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”