Cumming Toys

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Macchina

Re: Cumming Toys

Postby Macchina » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:04 am

1) You can't have an 'unlimited' amount of fluid like you can when sucking from a random container. It also might be difficult to just use a little bit of fluid.
2) A compressed tank has the potential to be far more dangerous.
3) The end device is more complicated.

Quit frankly, all we'd really need is a bag placed high enough and a controlled valve to control the output. Though that setup would have difficulties if only using small amounts of fluid.

If you need more capacity, stack more cylinders together. If you seriously need more than ~2.5 liters, then buy an old stainless steel water fire extinguisher off of Ebay and do some plumbing. Their tanks hold 2.5 gallons and are relatively inexpensive for that volume in somewhat body-safe construction. However, be aware that stainless steel does not always take kindly to chlorine or bleach. If your goal is to handle small quantities of liquid, then tie a rubber band around a syringe, attach a valve, and call it a day - skip buying other hardware entirely. Alternatively, put a bottle inside of the pressure vessel and insert a pick-up tube for a quick-change setup.

Safety valve set to 15-20PSI, rated working pressure of 28PSI, wall thickness of what looks to be around 170-220 mils. Dangerous? A typical soda can rests at around 36PSI at room temperature and has a nominal wall thickness of around 4.7 mils. By that logic, every refreshing canned beverage out there should be treated like a pipe bomb. Even a successful pump-based setup is going to generate some respectable pressures by necessity when handling a viscous fluid like we are: The problem we started with in the first place was not having enough pressure.

Are electric peristaltic/gear/centrifugal/piston pumps simpler to clean after use than a hollow cylinder? If you argue that people are interested in this device only because cleaning a syringe is too laborious for them, then it follows that this whole idea must be an exercise in futility: Any design we come up with is going to require cleaning in some fashion. That is the nature of the 'body-safe' requirement.

The maintenance required for a stored pressure system would include removing the cylinder and washing with a sponge, followed by flushing the wet-side plumbing with a bleach solution. Small primary (AA) batteries will need to be replaced eventually if building a portable setup.

The maintenance required for a pump system would include drawing a bleach solution through the pump and plumbing for several minutes to ensure total eradication of residual fluid from the pump mechanism. If using an economy-grade DC pump, there will always be a reasonable risk of premature mechanical or electrical failure. It would not be economical to use primary cell batteries with this sort of setup, so secondary cells such as CR18650s must be used along with a battery management system and appropriate safety mechanisms if a portable design is desired.
The problem with a gravity setup is that even 7 feet of water (realistically achievable dimension while in use) only translates to around 3PSI, which is within spitting distance of an affordable peristaltic pump - which AcroJet has already established is not enough. It would take 34.6 feet of head to generate a healthy 15 psi, and that does not account for the significant loss that will be incurred as a result of fluid resistance unless you use large diameter plumbing (which in turn yields it's own problems).
Squanch

Postby Squanch » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi, first post, but I was thinking about this too. Personally, I think it would be interesting to have some sort of recirculating fountain setup. Like a continuously cumming dick. Maybe horizontally into something, and then it gets recirculated from that reservoir. I'd love to have something like that decorating my house :liplick:
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:43 pm

I've thought about a toy that could "cum" when you squeezed the base or balls,d sorta like extra stimulation to make the toy "orgasm". Dunno how much such additions would cost, but I'd suspect they'd drive the price up, significantly...
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Squanch wrote:Hi, first post, but I was thinking about this too. Personally, I think it would be interesting to have some sort of recirculating fountain setup. Like a continuously cumming dick. Maybe horizontally into something, and then it gets recirculated from that reservoir. I'd love to have something like that decorating my house :liplick:

With water and a pump someone could build a dick-well
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Hotpussytime on Chaturbate managed to make a toy that cums to tips like Lovense or Ohmibod.b it send like there's a lot of liquid stored in her rigged chair. So far as I know she hasn't posted how she did it, but I think it's quite impressive.
Squanch

Postby Squanch » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Squanch wrote:Hi, first post, but I was thinking about this too. Personally, I think it would be interesting to have some sort of recirculating fountain setup. Like a continuously cumming dick. Maybe horizontally into something, and then it gets recirculated from that reservoir. I'd love to have something like that decorating my house :liplick:

With water and a pump someone could build a dick-well

Yup, exactly. Water would probably be the easiest. Maybe put it on a timer so it's like the geyser 'Old Faithful' in Yellowstone. Every 15 minutes it erupts :dukeretro:

Or, just a thought, get one with a suction cup, stick it on a wall in the shower or near the shower, fill it with some shampoo and voila, shampoo dispenser.
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Xabin Otter wrote:I've thought about a toy that could "cum" when you squeezed the base or balls
Sadly I'm fairly certain some company recently patented that. You don't squeeze the balls, just press down on the base and it shoots up. There are bunch of kid water toys like that so I don't know how they got a patent (perhaps just patent pending right now).
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:22 pm

mynickname wrote:
Xabin Otter wrote:I've thought about a toy that could "cum" when you squeezed the base or balls
Sadly I'm fairly certain some company recently patented that. You don't squeeze the balls, just press down on the base and it shoots up. There are bunch of kid water toys like that so I don't know how they got a patent (perhaps just patent pending right now).

Huh, interesting. So, like, you can work up the suction in the mechanism as you ride the toy, and with more powerful thrusts make it shoot, or something like that?
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:35 pm

That would be amazing if that could work like that or if it worked with thrusting the toy too! Really just wish the whole thing could be automatic like the OP described. I don't MIND having to mess about with the syringe, but it does interfere a bit with the fantasizing. Also, it's not really this topic, but if any one of you folks ever found a way to warm and keep warm, the cumlube, I'd love to hear your methods cos....yeah cold lube is not at all conducive to....things. :unamused:
Last edited by Gamma Velorum on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tar

Postby Tar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 pm

I always love it when someone makes a thread suggesting some sort of high(ish)-tech addition to toys. Watching the engineers crawl out of the woodwork and hammer out the hard (DURRHURR) details of how to make a fantasy dong realistically bust a nut has been a gift. May some god of debauchery bless each and every one of you.
wildcat

Postby wildcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:04 pm

A peristaltic pump would be better and give more varied flow rate. Its a non contact pump so cleaning would be easy. Plus side smaller than a syringe pump. A peristaltic can generate up to 35psi and pump slurries or gels.

You can get cheap ones from aliexspress http://www.kamoer.com/en/prolist.asp?fid=57
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Tar wrote:I always love it when someone makes a thread suggesting some sort of high(ish)-tech addition to toys. Watching the engineers crawl out of the woodwork and hammer out the hard (DURRHURR) details of how to make a fantasy dong realistically bust a nut has been a gift. May some god of debauchery bless each and every one of you.

I second everything that Tar said :cool:
Macchina

Postby Macchina » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi, first post, but I was thinking about this too. Personally, I think it would be interesting to have some sort of recirculating fountain setup. Like a continuously cumming dick. Maybe horizontally into something, and then it gets recirculated from that reservoir. I'd love to have something like that decorating my house

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G21177

Water, basin, 12 volt/variable voltage power source not included. Some assembly required. Not body-safe, do not use with real lube.

I've thought about a toy that could "cum" when you squeezed the base or balls,d sorta like extra stimulation to make the toy "orgasm". Dunno how much such additions would cost, but I'd suspect they'd drive the price up, significantly...

Suspend a pressure switch or piezoelectric film sensor within the casting for $0.20-2.50 plus some extremely basic control logic for $6.00-20.00, and it's a done deal. Of course, a company like BD would obviously charge a $25-75 premium for that service because capitalism and $LAME_EXCUSES.

yeah cold lube is not at all conducive to....things

We could add a resistive heating element to the output plumbing to fix that super easily. Just stuff a silicone tube through a 20 watt chassis mount through-bolt resistor and you have super heat on the super cheap. Though the power requirements would instantly become enormously expensive for a battery operated system unless you went straight to a VRLA lead-acid battery of around 4 ampere-hour or more.

I always love it when someone makes a thread suggesting some sort of high(ish)-tech addition to toys. Watching the engineers crawl out of the woodwork and hammer out the hard (DURRHURR) details of how to make a fantasy dong realistically bust a nut has been a gift. May some god of debauchery bless each and every one of you.

You're welcome to join in. The water is warm, and the fish don't bite. Much.

A peristaltic pump would be better and give more varied flow rate. Its a non contact pump so cleaning would be easy. Plus side smaller than a syringe pump. A peristaltic can generate up to 35psi and pump slurries or gels.

You can get cheap ones from aliexspress http://www.kamoer.com/en/prolist.asp?fid=57

Those look like interesting parts (esp with stepper motors available), but I see no mention of any prices, or more importantly, any rated head pressures on the product documentation. Someone would have to take the plunge and buy one in order to see if they can in fact develop sufficient pressure to do the job.
Last edited by Macchina on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:04 pm

yeah cold lube is not at all conducive to....things

We could add a resistive heating element to the output plumbing to fix that super easily. Just stuff a silicone tube through a 20 watt chassis mount through-bolt resistor and you have super heat on the super cheap. Though the power requirements would instantly become enormously expensive for a battery operated system unless you went straight to a VRLA lead-acid battery of around 4 ampere-hour or more.

*fans self* Finally, a possible solution that doesn't risk molten lube in my bits! :widesmile: I honestly would pay even the inflated prices BD would charge for such a thing....cos YES.
Macchina

Postby Macchina » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:23 pm

*fans self* Finally, a possible solution that doesn't risk molten lube in my bits! :widesmile: I honestly would pay even the inflated prices BD would charge for such a thing....cos YES.

Well, be aware that there would be no temperature control (or thermal overload/burn/fire protection) without a separate control circuit or temperature switch.

Either way, here's your part:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/ohmite/B20J10RE/B20J10RE-ND/2020054

10 ohms at 20 watts should be golden for a 12-14 volt power source.

Haven't measured BD's tubing O.D., but to the naked eye it looks kind-of close to the .188" I.D. spec'd there. Just stuff any gap with thermal compound and you'll have saved $100 over a purpose-built part.

Alternatively, go even cheaper, easier, and more-better by wrapping a calculated length and resistance of Ni-Cr wire around some silicone tubing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nicrhome+wire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=nichrome+wire

[off-topic]
We live in a world where you can build anything you want if you have the creativity and resourcefulness to figure out how. Once you get past all of the technical jargon and realize that electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanics all function on very basic sets of rules just like spelling and grammar, building something useful is only a matter of figuring out what parts to put together, and in what order.

Something like this:

https://youtu.be/SOESSCXGhFo

Looks (and is) very impressive on the surface. However, once you take a peek inside the magician's hat, you will see that there are only a few clever bits of code, a smattering of math, and some numeric constants holding it all together. Anyone who can spell a sentence can build something cool if they are willing to learn, and I would encourage anyone interested to do so.

Start with the basics, and put one foot in front of the other:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yPnG1cQh90
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxzF_n1FjYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Aafu61RhU
Last edited by Macchina on Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Macchina wrote:

Well, be aware that there would be no temperature control (or thermal overload/burn protection) without a separate control circuit or temperature switch.

Either way, here's your part:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/ohmite/B20J10RE/B20J10RE-ND/2020054

10 ohms at 20 watts should be golden for a 12-14 volt power source.

Haven't measured BD's tubing O.D., but to the naked eye it looks close to the .188" I.D. spec'd there. Just stuff any gap with thermal compound and you'll have saved $100 over a purpose-built part.

Oooh, damn that's awesome!! And for my own safety's sake AND cos cold lube is the actual Devil, I'd gladly pay into the cost if they added a control circuit/temp switch. Ahhh, hopefully one day!
thewaterhorsegods

Postby thewaterhorsegods » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:10 pm

can we have a cumming water horse????????
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:41 pm

thewaterhorsegods wrote:can we have a cumming water horse????????

Probably depends if they revamp the legacy model...IIRC, the original didn't support a tube, but don't quote me on that.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:49 pm

ZoharaWolf wrote:

Probably depends if they revamp the legacy model...IIRC, the original didn't support a tube, but don't quote me on that.

I think you're right; I don't think it did either. I'm not sure how it could, what with the shaft being so thin, curved and floppy. I can see why it couldn't support one.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
ZoharaWolf wrote:

I think you're right; I don't think it did either. I'm not sure how it could, what with the shaft being so thin, curved and floppy. I can see why it couldn't support one.

I thought so. Yes, very much so...too floppy for me. I had a legacy one for a month before I sold it a few years ago. But if it ever gets a revamp with a more solid shaft, it might be possible, though I personally would still probably pass on it.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”