Sex toys you can eat

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Sex toys you can eat

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 pm

Okay let me run this one by you using simple math.

edible sex toys.PNG

This seems like a silly idea but think it could work. I mean why not? I've seen gummi hand-cuffs and gummi undies so why not a sex toy you could eat? This is just one of a couple of sex toy + food related ideas. Namely what if we poured candy confection stuff into the tinny weenie molds and you could by a small box of sexy candy for some kind of gag and just something fun.

And hey if that works out maybe we could go bigger. (Oh my...)
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Amaranthe

Re: Sex toys you can eat

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 pm

All the unfortunate reasons why they don't do this have already been discussed in the forums. It's an idea many of us like, but just not meant to be any time soon, probably!

See this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27496&p=982125&hilit=candy#p982125
Kith

Postby Kith » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:55 pm

Alas, there are legal regulations BD would have to follow to get into the food-making business, and we've been told it's not cost-effective.

Edit: Thanks, Amaranthe. I'd thought all those threads were poofed.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
canonkiller
Banhammered

Postby canonkiller » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Now, selling a mold to make your OWN gummy dildos in wouldn't be against any rules, buuut it would have to have a watermark in the mold or be a different size to prevent some scammer from putting their own silicone in one. :stick: But keychain-sized molds to make (d)ic(k)e cubes or gummies? That has merit. :laugh:
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Well it was worth a shot anyway. I wasn't really even thing gummi, maybe hard candies you could suck on. (the obvious jokes write themselves) But eh oh well. Back to perfecting the Pixel.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:02 am

DelilahdaDirtyDork wrote:Okay let me run this one by you using simple math.

edible sex toys.PNG

This seems like a silly idea but think it could work. I mean why not? I've seen gummi hand-cuffs and gummi undies so why not a sex toy you could eat? This is just one of a couple of sex toy + food related ideas. Namely what if we poured candy confection stuff into the tinny weenie molds and you could by a small box of sexy candy for some kind of gag and just something fun.

And hey if that works out maybe we could go bigger. (Oh my...)

Granted...I love this idea. And still do. A few other topics had this same suggestion. Sadly BD would need to get food licenses and whatnot and I don't see them doing that.
But...that shouldn't stop those that want to make these at home. I'm not saying mass produce teenie hard candies and selling them (BD would come after your ass for it)
You can make molds for the teenies, a simple sugar solution with flavoring (that you can buy at many craft stores) or melt down chocolate n pour into the molds. Give em out to friends, family as gag gifts or whatever but that's about as large scale as I would recommend. I know someone made teenie candies to give to those that bought from them secondhand.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:51 pm

i sometimes still wonder if they made molds not fully 3d. but half, like chocolate candy mold.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
DelilahdaDirtyDork

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:34 am

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”