Julian the Jaguar

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
roversrockets

Julian the Jaguar

Postby roversrockets » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:08 pm

EDIT 7/18/2016 : Adjusted the colors a little bit, but otherwise everything's the same!
EDIT 6/22/2016 : I think I've come up with a final design, so I'm editing this post with the final specs :bugeyed:

Inspired by jaguars and other big cats, and in lieu of the lack of pure feline toys in Bad Dragon's line.

Labs Post

(Click here for HD)

Julian the Jaguar features a sturdy member sporting many barbs that are signature to feline phalluses. With a slightly curved shaft, a raised urethral tube, and a softly pointed head, Julian can prod deep inside while also remaining filling with his slight bulge near the base. The base exhibits thick, swooping fur (not shown in the 3d model) to create a realistic experience as well as provide a nice opportunity for grinding.

(Click here for HD)

Measurements:
(Intended size: Medium)
Diameter of Head: 1.70
Diameter of Largest part of Shaft: 2.55
Diameter of Smallest part of Shaft: 1.60
Usable Length: 6.20
Circumference of Head: 5.15
Circumference of Largest part of Shaft: 6.35
Circumference of Smallest part of Shaft: 5.30
Total Length - 8.00

Measurement References:
- Medium Nox
- Onesize Snow Leopard
- Medium Bruiser
- Onesize Kippy

Original post below spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by roversrockets on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vulpine Aurora

Re: Julian the Jaguar

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:31 pm

That's...actually pretty interesting. Are you aiming for more of a general increase in size like the Gryphon at the bottom, or an actual knot? I figure it's the former, yeah?

I rather like the furry base, and depending on how pronounced they are, the various textures could do well to add some fun. It looks like the (rather well done already) start of a fantastic thrusting toy. :widesmile:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:32 am

It's a little pointy, but I like it!
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:15 am

Vulpine Aurora wrote:That's...actually pretty interesting. Are you aiming for more of a general increase in size like the Gryphon at the bottom, or an actual knot? I figure it's the former, yeah?

I rather like the furry base, and depending on how pronounced they are, the various textures could do well to add some fun. It looks like the (rather well done already) start of a fantastic thrusting toy. :widesmile:

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I don't know what else to say other than I reallllly like this!
I just hope that the girth increase is something more like moko was or like how trent is, as opposed to a knot-type thing that the gryphon has.
If that's the case/10/10 would probably get one if it was the right size!

naughtybun wrote:It's a little pointy, but I like it!

Ahh thank you all! And yeah, it's not meant to be a knot, just an increase! Not as girthy as the gryphon per se, but with a similar idea.
Do any of you have any suggestions on how I could improve this design?
I also have no clue where to start with measurements, so could anyone provide some sort of basis? :excited:
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:53 am

As I've mentioned, I'm not hugely creative in the 3D sense. Regardless, I feel like this is already a REALLY solid design based on the drawing. I don't seem to look at it and find any one thing that I particularly want to change. Nice veins, placement of the barbs is pleasing yet sensible, and the whole shape pretty much works already. I guess I'm just curious how abrupt and how much larger the bulge would be at the bottom, and the same for the "urethral tube" bulge on the posterior side of the shaft. Usually toys start in a one-size format, and seeing as something like this would probably be an XL-sized purchase for me, I don't have a clue where you'd go with measurements. :laugh:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:21 am

Vulpine Aurora wrote:As I've mentioned, I'm not hugely creative in the 3D sense. Regardless, I feel like this is already a REALLY solid design based on the drawing. I don't seem to look at it and find any one thing that I particularly want to change. Nice veins, placement of the barbs is pleasing yet sensible, and the whole shape pretty much works already. I guess I'm just curious how abrupt and how much larger the bulge would be at the bottom, and the same for the "urethral tube" bulge on the posterior side of the shaft. Usually toys start in a one-size format, and seeing as something like this would probably be an XL-sized purchase for me, I don't have a clue where you'd go with measurements. :laugh:

Thank you for the feedback! I'm super glad to hear that you like my design so much :widesmile:
I think I'll try my hand at making a 3d model, at least for the general shape. I'm real bad at doing little detailed things in sculptris, but we'll see! :excited:
BlueJackal

Postby BlueJackal » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:27 am

It would be nice for BD to have an actual feline toy for once rather than just Kippy, which has a knot and only comes in one size... And the Snow Leaopard doesn't count because it looks weird.

This seems like it'd be a Moko 2.0, and from my understanding, Moko was pretty freaking popular back when it was still around. Here's hoping it gets made!
Last edited by BlueJackal on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! You can call me BlueJackal, Blue-J, Blue, or just BJ!

...On second thought don't call me "BJ" lol.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:29 am

BlueJackal wrote:It would be nice for BD to have an actual feline toy for once rather than just Kippy, which has a knot and only comes in one size... And the Snow Leaopard doesn't count because it looks weird.

Ahh I'm glad you're interested in my design! Personally, I quite like the snow leopard, but I would love a feline toy with a more... slimming shape? Idk how to describe it!
But yeah, I adore the barbs on feline cocks and I'd love to work more on this design :blush:
BlueJackal

Postby BlueJackal » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 am

roversrockets wrote:
BlueJackal wrote:It would be nice for BD to have an actual feline toy for once rather than just Kippy, which has a knot and only comes in one size... And the Snow Leaopard doesn't count because it looks weird.

Ahh I'm glad you're interested in my design! Personally, I quite like the snow leopard, but I would love a feline toy with a more... slimming shape? Idk how to describe it!
But yeah, I adore the barbs on feline cocks and I'd love to work more on this design :blush:

It doesn't look awful, it's just not something I would look at and immediately think "feline". Like, on the anthro scale, it's waaaay closer to the human side, and I just find human-looking toys boring. And it also only comes in one size...

Of all the (very few) feline toys I've ever seen, Moko's the best-looking, and yours is like a more detailed Moko with barbs.
Hi! You can call me BlueJackal, Blue-J, Blue, or just BJ!

...On second thought don't call me "BJ" lol.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:14 am

I tried to render a model of the basic shape - none of the details are shown, but I can do (attempt) that later.

More views under spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Any suggestions on how to improve the basic structure?
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Tried adding the barbs! They're a bit different in the model, more like raised bumps than pointed barbs, but I couldnt figure out how to make them more like the actual barbs with sculptris. But maybe that's not too bad, what do you guys think? I also moved em around a lil bit, and put some more on the head.

More views:
► Show Spoiler

Feedback appreciated! :excited:
roversrockets

Need measurements!!

Postby roversrockets » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Okay, I think I'm satisfied with this for now. I tried and failed to make the swooping thick fur on the base, so I got rid of it and am leaving it as is at the moment.

If this is okay, I would really like some suggestions for measurements! I'll try to work that out myself, but some feedback would be nice. Or, if anyone has any ways to improve the design/model, please tell me! :widesmile:

More views:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Oooh :misc2:! If the Shop Dragons can make those little bumps really noticeable in use and it came in a beginner friendly size..yes please! Maybe they could feel like how medium firm Nocturne's do. I sold off Moko after not being able to feel the nubs very much so it was all girth not enough texture to me. It would be nice to see them do a toy with more prominent bumps :liplick:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Oooh :misc2:! If the Shop Dragons can make those little bumps really noticeable in use and it came in a beginner friendly size..yes please! Maybe they could feel like how medium firm Nocturne's do. I sold off Moko after not being able to feel the nubs very much so it was all girth not enough texture to me. It would be nice to see them do a toy with more prominent bumps :liplick:.

Ahhh thank you very much for the positive feedback!!

And yes, I agree wholeheartedly. It makes me sad that some of the onesize options are so big, most notably Kippy for me. I reeeeally want to try Kippy out, but I'm a very small person PLUS that knot is wayyy too intimidating in that size.

Are you suggesting I make the size around that of medium Nocturne perhaps? That would be a great start :0
And also, do you have any ideas for how I could improve the design, or is it fine as is?
If it somehow does end up in production, I'd sure hope someone could fix the model for me since I can't do the fur and obviously the details would need some touching up :stick:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 pm

roversrockets wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Oooh :misc2:! If the Shop Dragons can make those little bumps really noticeable in use and it came in a beginner friendly size..yes please! Maybe they could feel like how medium firm Nocturne's do. I sold off Moko after not being able to feel the nubs very much so it was all girth not enough texture to me. It would be nice to see them do a toy with more prominent bumps :liplick:.

Ahhh thank you very much for the positive feedback!!

And yes, I agree wholeheartedly. It makes me sad that some of the onesize options are so big, most notably Kippy for me. I reeeeally want to try Kippy out, but I'm a very small person PLUS that knot is wayyy too intimidating in that size.

Are you suggesting I make the size around that of medium Nocturne perhaps? That would be a great start :0
And also, do you have any ideas for how I could improve the design, or is it fine as is?
If it somehow does end up in production, I'd sure hope someone could fix the model for me since I can't do the fur and obviously the details would need some touching up :stick:

Yes, same! Kippy looks fun yet that knot's so big and it feels like it might be a bit long for most vaginal toyers.

I was thinking the nubs in particular being a little lager perhaps which could potentially feel similar to the nubs on Nocturne. I've never tried medium size Nocturne only temporarily traded for a medium firmness Nocturne in a small size from a friend to try. The BD toys with existing tiny bumps don't seem to be felt much. So I was thinking slightly larger nubs like what Nocturne has going on perhaps. Those seem more prominent than say Moko's little bumps.

I'd say for size perhaps go with around small Moko size. Maybe a bit less thick because you say Kippy is too large for you.

I think the design looks great for the most part! The head might look a little pokey to some I'm not sure. I love how there's bumps on more than just the head. I didn't go with a Gryphon because the bumps are only on his head which doesn't seem as fun. I do also love those thick prominant veins :misc2:! I know toys with veins that stick out from one BD toy I own tend to be amazing.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:56 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Yes, same! Kippy looks fun yet that knot's so big and it feels like it might be a bit long for most vaginal toyers.

I was thinking the nubs in particular being a little lager perhaps which could potentially feel similar to the nubs on Nocturne. I've never tried medium size Nocturne only temporarily traded for a medium firmness Nocturne in a small size from a friend to try. The BD toys with existing tiny bumps don't seem to be felt much. So I was thinking slightly larger nubs like what Nocturne has going on perhaps. Those seem more prominent than say Moko's little bumps.

I'd say for size perhaps go with around small Moko size. Maybe a bit less thick because you say Kippy is too large for you.

I think the design looks great for the most part! The head might look a little pokey to some I'm not sure. I love how there's bumps on more than just the head. I didn't go with a Gryphon because the bumps are only on his head which doesn't seem as fun. I do also love those thick prominant veins :misc2:! I know toys with veins that stick out from one BD toy I own tend to be amazing.

Ahhh I see what you mean! And yeah, I wasn't sure how prominent to make the nubs since I was afraid of them becoming too abrasive/pokey.
And with the head, what I was aiming for was something to kinda probe a little deeper since most of the toy isn't extreeemely varying in terms of girth - it has different thicknesses, but not a drastic transition. :nerdy:
Zombiehorse287

Postby Zombiehorse287 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Ooh this is deffinetly one to watch! We need another feline toy~
My babies:
► Show Spoiler

“Comparison is the thief of joy” – Theodore Roosevelt
hooooonk
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Zombiehorse287 wrote:Ooh this is deffinetly one to watch! We need another feline toy~

Omg thank you! I'm so glad theres so much interest :')
Tomorrow I think I'll make some measurements. I heard there were technical issues with Labs, so should I wait on that orrrr...?
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:16 pm

roversrockets wrote:Ahhh I see what you mean! And yeah, I wasn't sure how prominent to make the nubs since I was afraid of them becoming too abrasive/pokey.

No feel free to go overboard with the nubs :stick: Nubs/barbs are the defining feature of feline toys, so I hate, hate, hate how designers try to downplay them and make them totally unfeelable :unamused:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:26 pm

kt~ wrote:
roversrockets wrote:Ahhh I see what you mean! And yeah, I wasn't sure how prominent to make the nubs since I was afraid of them becoming too abrasive/pokey.

No feel free to go overboard with the nubs :stick: Nubs/barbs are the defining feature of feline toys, so I hate, hate, hate how designers try to downplay them and make them totally unfeelable :unamused:

Noted! Thank you very much, tomorrow I'll have some rough measurements and ill try to edit the model a bit. Maybe even mess around with some colors I had in mind...
Anyways, thanks again - gnight for now :')

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”