Royce the Ram

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
roversrockets

Royce the Ram

Postby roversrockets » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 pm

ITS EXPERIMENTING TIIIME :excited:

This is Royce (the Ram, lol)! I'm not even sure if this looks like an appealing design, but! I'm playing around with some different features.
I wanted to try a design that was not only uncut, but had a sheath - Royce's notable traits are all the wrinkles/folds of skin, and the grooves indicated by the lines on the shaft.

I'm imagining the wrinkles to be akin to the ones beneath Crash's head, the waves near the bottom of the Snow Leopard's shaft (minus barbs), and the pulled back skin on Flint. This would make some nice ripples.

The grooves would be like the wonderful streamline...lines...all along Nox! Almost creating a sinewy yet smoothly flowing texture.

I was thinking that Royce would be much much more subtly textured as opposed to the more obvious textures on some other toys, focusing more on the girth and gentle stretching that his shape would induce.
Thoughts? Suggestions? Hit me with em!

Also some colors for fun.
That signature is meant to look like wood - get it? Cause he's a battering ram? Get it? Get it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Fae Fantase

Re: Royce the Ram

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:30 pm

That looks fun! The only thing that seems like it would make it more fun would be some more texture such as some really prominent veins, ridges of some sort or some such :smilenox:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:23 pm

lovelyscales wrote:That looks fun! The only thing that seems like it would make it more fun would be some more texture such as some really prominent veins, ridges of some sort or some such :smilenox:.

Yeah I was thinking of giving him some really prominent veins to add that odd texture! I was just figuring out the shape at first with this sketch, but i'll definitely add the veins soon.
I want to keep any sort of ridge type thing to the wrinkles, bc I wanted a sort of gentle rippling sensation!
More of a short girthy toy than anything.
But glad you like it! Thank you for the feedback :smile:
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:08 am

We need more short girthy toys and I think this one hits the mark. I agree with the whole adding veins for some extra texture so the toy isn't too smooth.

your puns need help :stick:
WildMilf

Postby WildMilf » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:18 pm

I Like It !!

What about adding the Texture Of The Big Horns ??

Like this???

Ram Horn Texture.jpg
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:24 pm

I really like this design. I like the wrinkles as texture along with the thickness . It looks like it wouldn't have the drag like flint , big plus.It wouldn't hurt to add more texture or really deeper texture like the ram horn suggestion .

Overall I would get one :nomnom:
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:51 pm

RabidWulf wrote:We need more short girthy toys and I think this one hits the mark. I agree with the whole adding veins for some extra texture so the toy isn't too smooth.

Thank you!! And yea I'll add some more texture. I'm currently out of the country and don't have much time to draw, but I'll update it asap!

WildMilf wrote:I Like It !!

Like this???

Ram Horn Texture.jpg

Now THAT is a brilliant idea :bugeyed:

I reALLY REALLY LIKE THAT. I'll try to incorporate that so that it still looks natural. Thank you so much!

Corbett wrote:I really like this design. I like the wrinkles as texture along with the thickness . It looks like it wouldn't have the drag like flint , big plus.It wouldn't hurt to add more texture or really deeper texture like the ram horn suggestion .

Thank you thank you! What I'm thinking about now is, where exactly would I PUT the texture? should I maybe make the wrinkles more... dramatic? Like, they'd be more "folded" and have "deeper" creases. I don't want this to be too heavily textured, and the wrinkles creating a rippling effect is my main goal for it.
WildMilf

Postby WildMilf » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:07 pm

roversrockets wrote:
RabidWulf wrote:We need more short girthy toys and I think this one hits the mark. I agree with the whole adding veins for some extra texture so the toy isn't too smooth.

Thank you!! And yea I'll add some more texture. I'm currently out of the country and don't have much time to draw, but I'll update it asap!

WildMilf wrote:I Like It !!

Like this???

Ram Horn Texture.jpg

Now THAT is a brilliant idea :bugeyed:

I reALLY REALLY LIKE THAT. I'll try to incorporate that so that it still looks natural. Thank you so much!

Corbett wrote:I really like this design. I like the wrinkles as texture along with the thickness . It looks like it wouldn't have the drag like flint , big plus.It wouldn't hurt to add more texture or really deeper texture like the ram horn suggestion .

Thank you thank you! What I'm thinking about now is, where exactly would I PUT the texture? should I maybe make the wrinkles more... dramatic? Like, they'd be more "folded" and have "deeper" creases. I don't want this to be too heavily textured, and the wrinkles creating a rippling effect is my main goal for it.

Your most welcome Darlin!! Love the other 2 designs of the Jaguar & Silas too!!!
incorporate from the neck of the head 360 thicker ridges on Front and back side (prominent as in the Big Horn Rams)
Nothing hotter than a thick ram skin :laugh:
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:21 pm

wildmilf wrote:Your most welcome Darlin!! Love the other 2 designs of the Jaguar & Silas too!!!
incorporate from the neck of the head 360 thicker ridges on Front and back side (prominent as in the Big Horn Rams)
Nothing hotter than a thick ram skin :laugh:

Aaaaaa tytyty! Will keep that in mind when i get to work on it.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:49 am

Here's Royce V2! Complete with deep creases that circle the shaft beneath the head, bulgy veins, and some rearranging of lines.

Let me know what you guys think, and hit me with any feedback and suggestions you've got! :smile:
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:51 pm

roversrockets wrote:
Here's Royce V2! Complete with deep creases that circle the shaft beneath the head, bulgy veins, and some rearranging of lines.

Let me know what you guys think, and hit me with any feedback and suggestions you've got! :smile:

Absolutely lovely! That hits exactly what I thought would it would look like with the added fold texture. :misc2: :nomnom:
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Corbett wrote:
roversrockets wrote:

Absolutely lovely! That hits exactly what I thought would it would look like with the added fold texture. :misc2: :nomnom:

aHHH THAnk you for the feedback and compliments! :smile:
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:51 pm

roversrockets wrote:
Corbett wrote:
roversrockets wrote:

aHHH THAnk you for the feedback and compliments! :smile:

You are most welcome ! :blush:
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:37 pm

roversrockets wrote:Image

Dear sweet jesus please let this be a thing BD Labs.. :excited:
It looks perfect with all that added texture. Not too much, not too little, and still fits the ram style.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:03 pm

roversrockets wrote:Image

This looks incredible! I'm not sure if my body would like the sudden bulge yet I suppose it depends what the circumference and diameter was on it. I love the new added textures.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:18 pm

RabidWulf wrote:Dear sweet jesus please let this be a thing BD Labs.. :excited:
It looks perfect with all that added texture. Not too much, not too little, and still fits the ram style.

Ahhh tytytyty! Here's hoping there's still a chance for the Labs to come back...

lovelyscales wrote:This looks incredible! I'm not sure if my body would like the sudden bulge yet I suppose it depends what the circumference and diameter was on it. I love the new added textures.

Thank you so much! This toy is intended to be short and girthy, and I reckon it'd be very manageable in a smaller size. Although with the new more intense wrinkles, I'd say it looks like it'd be a ton of fun just to GRIND on! :excited:

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”