Dragoness sex-slave pussy toy idea.

This is the home for all Ideas and Suggestions that have gone without response for six months or longer. Additionally, threads with no sketches or renders containing only discussion will be archived after 2 months. If an idea is archived, the original creator/poster may contact a Moderator at any time to have it re-activated for discussion.

Dragoness sex-slave pussy toy idea.

Postby Shaminar » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

This is an idea I posted on the general forum under "whats next for female toys?"

I have an idea for a future dragoness pussy toy. How about a dragoness sex slave pussy toy based on this lovely dragon?

Even though she's an anthro as well, she can have different styled/shaped scales. Plus, since she's obviously had sex many many times, her pussy lips would be different (dont make her loose, but make her 'well 'educated' in sex, as in "well fucked") and her internal texture can be different to the current Anthro-Dragoness as well.

This would make buying both of them a must, as I think each pussy toy should have its own unique internal textures to make them stand out from others, otherwise they'd all be the same as the human pussy toys where the only difference is the ouside moulding.

So, what do you think? Should Bad-Dragon make one moulded of a dragoness like this?

Could someone draw a design of her pussy as i'm not good at this kind of thing.
Shaminar

Re: Dragoness sex-slave pussy toy idea.

Postby Runa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Keep it in the other thread for now, and we already have a dragoness and anthro dragoness....this would be no different.
Runa

Return to Ideas and Suggestions Archive