Strap-ons and changeable dildos.

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Cioze

Strap-ons and changeable dildos.

Postby Cioze » Sat May 27, 2017 10:19 am

:misc2: :misc13:

I would love to buy a strap-on from Bad Dragon with changeable dildos so you can mix and match as you want. One day feel like using a dragon doldo? Just put it on the strap or a dog? Put it on the strap. I know that I would really enjoy it for my fantasies. :misc14: :misc12: I can'r find any strap-ons for mythical creatures or animals. :misc11: :misc15:
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Re: Strap-ons and changeable dildos.

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:10 am

Cioze wrote::misc2: :misc13:

I would love to buy a strap-on from Bad Dragon with changeable dildos so you can mix and match as you want. One day feel like using a dragon doldo? Just put it on the strap or a dog? Put it on the strap. I know that I would really enjoy it for my fantasies. :misc14: :misc12: I can'r find any strap-ons for mythical creatures or animals. :misc11: :misc15:

I've heard of people using BD toys as strap-ons before. It doesn't need to be a special toy.
Cioze

Postby Cioze » Sat May 27, 2017 11:16 am

Roverseer2 wrote:
Cioze wrote::misc2: :misc13:

I've heard of people using BD toys as strap-ons before. It doesn't need to be a special toy.

Oh I didn't know that, I actually looked around online but couldn't find anything so I just thought it would be a good idea for Bad Dragon, that is all. :doh:
katze

Postby katze » Sat May 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Yeah, I'm confused? You can use BD toys with strap-ons, I do.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Keely

Postby Keely » Sat May 27, 2017 2:50 pm

yeah tons of people use bd toys as strap-ons, you just have to get creative with the harnesses for the bigger ones
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”