Somina -Demon Sheep Goddess- (Dildo Idea)

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
masterchefguy

Somina -Demon Sheep Goddess- (Dildo Idea)

Postby masterchefguy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:56 am

I was told to post this here, if there's enough interest in Somina's demon dick, I'll render it in 3D and improve it's quality a bit.

There's also a non-tentacle tipped and other versions over here: http://imgur.com/a/bpAjL

Here's a general 3D concept for a more user friendly version of her donger, it could probably still use a bit of tweaking, but there's a lot of "lady pleasure" that I've tried to work into it, many clit stimulation opportunities for the daring regardless of grinding or those daring enough to feel it on the inside.

For a bit of background, as the subject says, Somina is a demonic sheep goddess, the sketch above is in a more humanoid form, but in her monster form, is much more draconic is look with proper hooves, while retaining her hands more or less) and extensions of her chitinous armor...she can also get fairly fluffy in places.
Or she can go into total fluff mode:
Last edited by masterchefguy on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
DaedraQueen

Re: Somnia -Demon Sheep Goddess-

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Holy crap shes super good! I love your depiction of her! Ive slways loved succubi-esq stuff!

Ive seen these super cute sucubi/ram spiral style horns that ive wanted since forever haha this just ignites that x
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
masterchefguy

Re: Somnia -Demon Sheep Goddess-

Postby masterchefguy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:52 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:Holy crap shes super good! I love your depiction of her! Ive slways loved succubi-esq stuff!

Ive seen these super cute sucubi/ram spiral style horns that ive wanted since forever haha this just ignites that x

Thanks! Never really drawn anything like this before and actually had a lot of fun, especially with her demon dong. Doubt she'll make it to sale, but there needs to be more femmy dicks regardless.
Fae Fantase

Re: Somina -Demon Sheep Goddess- (Dildo Idea)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Succubi are :misc2:! Lovely toy design too :widesmile: !
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
masterchefguy

Postby masterchefguy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Succubi are :misc2:! Lovely toy design too :widesmile: !

:'D thank you, it was a kitbash of a few of my favorite BD toys, if I get one more interested person, I'll proceed with making a 3D model!
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 pm

I would suggest changing the name a bit, just because the person who owns DamnAverage goes by Sheep. Looks great, though!
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:14 am

Roverseer2 wrote:I would suggest changing the name a bit, just because the person who owns DamnAverage goes by Sheep. Looks great, though!

To be fair, "sheep" is a very common word and this creation here doesn't even use it as it's primary. Also considering the majority of fantasy dicks are based off animals of some type (and a sheep is a very common animal) - I wouldn't worry about it, personally.
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:59 pm

If only Labs were still going, damn it.

She looks so cool!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:22 pm

masterchefguy wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Succubi are :misc2:! Lovely toy design too :widesmile: !

:'D thank you, it was a kitbash of a few of my favorite BD toys, if I get one more interested person, I'll proceed with making a 3D model!

I'm certainly interested! She looks lovely :misc2: :excited:
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 pm

ImagineToothless wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:I would suggest changing the name a bit, just because the person who owns DamnAverage goes by Sheep. Looks great, though!

To be fair, "sheep" is a very common word and this creation here doesn't even use it as it's primary. Also considering the majority of fantasy dicks are based off animals of some type (and a sheep is a very common animal) - I wouldn't worry about it, personally.

It's Sheep and demons, which are both kind of DamnAverage's thing. I'm pointing it out because this doesn't use it as a primary - it wouldn't be too much trouble to take it out.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

It's Sheep and demons, which are both kind of DamnAverage's thing. I'm pointing it out because this doesn't use it as a primary - it wouldn't be too much trouble to take it out.

Are you fucking serious?
JFC, companies can't pour marbles and now people can't make their own OCs the way they want to :eyeroll:
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:

"DamnAverage makes silicone fantasy dicks, which is kind of Bad Dragon's thing. It wouldn't be too much trouble for them just to make something else."

You catch my drift...?
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Wow, she's fascinating! And not only because I like all things sheep, goat and demon. I do maybe wish she had hooves instead of claws as a humanoid buuuut great concept.

Also. Love your av :misc2: :cool:
Penetrables comparison: here
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Wow, she's fascinating! And not only because I like all things sheep, goat and demon. I do maybe wish she had hooves instead of claws as a humanoid buuuut great concept.

Yeeeeeeees thats what i wanted to say!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:56 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:
ImagineToothless wrote:To be fair, "sheep" is a very common word and this creation here doesn't even use it as it's primary. Also considering the majority of fantasy dicks are based off animals of some type (and a sheep is a very common animal) - I wouldn't worry about it, personally.

Are you fucking serious?
JFC, companies can't pour marbles and now people can't make their own OCs the way they want to :eyeroll:

What? No, it just seemed respectful. You don't have to be so dramatic about a small criticism.
masterchefguy

Postby masterchefguy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Such controversy, many confuse, wow. I assume this is some manner of fun-police drama combined with creative political-correctness? *has no clue and doesn't really care*

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Wow, she's fascinating! And not only because I like all things sheep, goat and demon. I do maybe wish she had hooves instead of claws as a humanoid buuuut great concept.

I thought about giving her hooves in this version, but I decided to save it for her full ("hardcore") demon-sheep mode. (This is her "middle" mode, there's *way* too much story stuff with her, and a humanoid form is kind of mandatory because weird xenophobia) Along with the 3D dong render, I'll draw up her hardcore mode. (also http://i.imgur.com/Rm1wacg.jpg ;p there's lots more, but you'd have to PM me.)
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm

I really like this design! I just think the tendrils would have to be made smaller a bit to be more usable and easier to take out of a mold but it looks very nice! It reminds me a BD's Legacy Stubbs with more texture and flare! Good job, cool OC and Great design! :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:48 pm

masterchefguy wrote:IAs the subject says, Somina is a demon sheep goddess.

I can't help it, but as much as I love her, dick, fur, and everything else, I don't know if I could bang or be banged by someone who reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_Ejfc5hW8
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
masterchefguy

Postby masterchefguy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:17 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I really like this design! I just think the tendrils would have to be made smaller a bit to be more usable and easier to take out of a mold but it looks very nice! It reminds me a BD's Legacy Stubbs with more texture and flare! Good job, cool OC and Great design! :smile:

The tentacles are definitely a tricky spot ( the 3D http://i.imgur.com/WYEmTn1.jpg ) hopefully it'd work, but there's a few different ways one could use it!

Also @Shardik, there's a reason I don't watch TV I guess xD
nightvales

Postby nightvales » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:06 pm

This with a suction cup is just dreamy. I love all the textural details.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”