Feline muzzle. Thoughts?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Fausten

Re: Feline muzzle. Thoughts?

Postby Fausten » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:35 pm

HungryStray wrote:My dear god please make it a saber toothed tiger. You might be able to get smaller nubby teeth texture and still have big old fangs on the sides. I'd say maybe have the tongue be poking out of the mouth a ways, like an inch if they could manage it, to make use of that barbed tongue texture, then it might be really awesome for ladies and gentlemen!

Ooh, sabres do have quite a sexy thrill about them, don't they? At least... I think so. I guess I couldn't say for sure, if the average fantasy-toy-user likes the fantasy of fangs, or finds them a turn-off. I wonder how well the Dragon Muzzle and Werewolf Muzzle sell? The former has lots of nubby teeth (they feel amazing btw, from experience) and the latter has... well, I don't really like the humanoid teeth but it does have those large canines (fangs).

And your comment about the barbed and extended tongue being a nice treat for ladies reminds me of a post I saw... about a female toyer who purchased a Werewolf Muzzle just to stick a vibe in it for grinding. Hahah, imagine a cat purring between your legs!~
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:20 pm

I think a feline toy would be awesome! I'd like to chime in on making a Sabre Tooth toy...though personally I prefer leopards. Lol. If it can be made for female enjoyment too, tongue sticking out with that rough texture and a vibe.... Mmmm. I'd totally buy one.
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Fausten wrote:
HungryStray wrote:My dear god please make it a saber toothed tiger. You might be able to get smaller nubby teeth texture and still have big old fangs on the sides. I'd say maybe have the tongue be poking out of the mouth a ways, like an inch if they could manage it, to make use of that barbed tongue texture, then it might be really awesome for ladies and gentlemen!

Ooh, sabres do have quite a sexy thrill about them, don't they? At least... I think so. I guess I couldn't say for sure, if the average fantasy-toy-user likes the fantasy of fangs, or finds them a turn-off. I wonder how well the Dragon Muzzle and Werewolf Muzzle sell? The former has lots of nubby teeth (they feel amazing btw, from experience) and the latter has... well, I don't really like the humanoid teeth but it does have those large canines (fangs).

And your comment about the barbed and extended tongue being a nice treat for ladies reminds me of a post I saw... about a female toyer who purchased a Werewolf Muzzle just to stick a vibe in it for grinding. Hahah, imagine a cat purring between your legs!~

Oh definitely. If I get the time, I might be able to draw up/3D model a saber toothed tiger. The tongue should be wide I think, more coverage area. Lots and lots of teeth. I don't know if they'd be able to do it though, just because penetrables are so soft I feel like they might be prone to tearing in the mold. I hope not though, is be reeally interested in this toy.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Fausten

Postby Fausten » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm

HungryStray wrote:Oh definitely. If I get the time, I might be able to draw up/3D model a saber toothed tiger. The tongue should be wide I think, more coverage area. Lots and lots of teeth. I don't know if they'd be able to do it though, just because penetrables are so soft I feel like they might be prone to tearing in the mold. I hope not though, is be reeally interested in this toy.

It's probably a matter of finding clever ways to support the toy on itself. The Werewolf Muzzle, for example... the large canines are more a detail of the lips, than they are actual fangs. In this instance, it probably wouldn't make sense to make the lolled out tongue a "dangling" protrusion, but you might be able to get away with it splayed out and down, and have it physically attached to the chin...? That way, you get a nice amount of "exposed" area outside the mouth, but it's not actually a dangly.

:misc3: :smilenox:
Tar

Postby Tar » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:01 am

Yes! Sweet Furry Jesus, yes! Gimme a feline muzzle! :excited:

I'd be especially stoked for the suggested Smilodon (saber-toothed cat), though if the massive canines prove to be too bothersome for the shop dragons then I'd suggest Homotherium (sometimes called the scimitar cat). Smilodon actually had a pretty short face, as far as large cats go, so keeping those proportions on a sleeve inspired by its muzzle would likely make for a kinda short toy. But I still dig the idea! BD isn't in the business of creating super-accurate reconstructions of extinct animals, anyway, so they have a free pass to be inaccurate like that. :stick:

Gosh, could you imagine holding on to those teeth to drag that big beastie in closer? Purrrrrrrrrrrrr!

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT MY ICON IS WOW
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:11 am

I would definitely be interested in this, having a large, textured tongue sticking out would be a nice change of pace whether it's far out or only sticking out slightly, and the appearance of a cat's muzzle is something I'm sure a lot of people would like.

If I had to choose a specific species, Tigers, Leopards, Panthers are good choices for big cats, but one that just looks like a regular house cat's muzzle would be good too.
NateTheNoodle

Postby NateTheNoodle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:43 pm

I know this would mean it would have somw canine features, but how about make the sleeve Kippy's Muzzle? That would get the name outta the way.
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:42 am

NateTheNoodle wrote:I know this would mean it would have somw canine features, but how about make the sleeve Kippy's Muzzle? That would get the name outta the way.

I'd personally prefer it be a whole new creature/character that's purely feline, but that's an idea.
Tar

Postby Tar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 pm

So I've been thinking about this some more and I have a silly little idea to toss around. Mind you, I have little to no idea how silicone pouring/molding/etc. works, so this very well could just end up a huge mess.

If BD does decide to grace us with a saber-toothed cat muzzle (or some other type of large-canined cat), then maybe there could be an option to have the canines poured with a significantly firmer silicone? It would certainly add to the fantasy, but I'm not sure how well it would work for most anatomies. Seems like a potential ripping hazard. But that's that, so... yeah.

As a less-implausible suggestion: I would loveloveLOVE it if the character associated with the toy was a short-but-burly saber-toothed cat gal. Like, 5'5" at tallest, but built like a brick shithouse.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Tar wrote:So I've been thinking about this some more and I have a silly little idea to toss around. Mind you, I have little to no idea how silicone pouring/molding/etc. works, so this very well could just end up a huge mess.

If BD does decide to grace us with a saber-toothed cat muzzle (or some other type of large-canined cat), then maybe there could be an option to have the canines poured with a significantly firmer silicone? It would certainly add to the fantasy, but I'm not sure how well it would work for most anatomies. Seems like a potential ripping hazard. But that's that, so... yeah.

As a less-implausible suggestion: I would loveloveLOVE it if the character associated with the toy was a short-but-burly saber-toothed cat gal. Like, 5'5" at tallest, but built like a brick shithouse.

I think I saw Polaris Toys mention that a while back, so it might be worth keeping an eye on them!
Umbra

Postby Umbra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Tar wrote:So I've been thinking about this some more and I have a silly little idea to toss around. Mind you, I have little to no idea how silicone pouring/molding/etc. works, so this very well could just end up a huge mess.

I think I saw Polaris Toys mention that a while back, so it might be worth keeping an eye on them!

Polaris toys?

also, yessss, this would definately be a toy I'd buy... :smile:
grumble

Postby grumble » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 pm

I would 100% buy a feline muzzle! I think a lion or tiger would go over very well, and they could even bring back Moko as the mascot of the toy if they went with a Liger (kinda how they did with David). I think having it in tawny browns and creams as a lion colorization and orange and black marbles for a tiger would be great! I also think they idea of having the harder silicone teeth would be really cool, not to mention if they were able to do that on the rough texture on the tongue. I'd buy that toy on launch day!
Featherystorm

Postby Featherystorm » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:49 pm

I can see the tongue thing working but different firmness teeth would probably be impossible considering how molds work. I might try this myself since I've finally got a 3D printer and some money to burn on some silicone. I might actually see using some paint on silicone in a different firmness (if that's possible of course and body safe) for the teeth.

But hey, if BD does it I would probably get one for the fantasy even if I don't have the parts for it. I have a few cat-like characters that'll this go so well with.
Female/22/Lesbian/Taken
"If I can't kill a man with it with a single swing then I'm not sticking it in my body." Me @ My girlfriend on sex toys.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 pm

really think we should get a tiger themed muzzle, they have nice big tongues:stick:
that would would work great for both genitalia
maybe with a wide open mouth like the were wolf but with the teeth like the dragon but
i honestly think BD should make mini masturbators for ftm or clit stim that you can attach bullet vibes too, like a lil vibe like a lil muzzle :misc12:
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Featherystorm

Postby Featherystorm » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Featherystorm wrote:I can see the tongue thing working but different firmness teeth would probably be impossible considering how molds work. I might try this myself since I've finally got a 3D printer and some money to burn on some silicone. I might actually see using some paint on silicone in a different firmness (if that's possible of course and body safe) for the teeth.

But hey, if BD does it I would probably get one for the fantasy even if I don't have the parts for it. I have a few cat-like characters that'll this go so well with.

There are paint on silicones (I THINK it's called phsycopaint? Unless I'm mixing up something unrelated/cosplay :psyduck: ) but it will more than likely peel off. Silicone doesn't like to stick to already cured silicone very much. Hence the reason splits and highlights and such tear or peel sometimes (if one color cured too long before pouring another).

You could paint the silicone inside the mold before pouring the rest, but it is tricky.

It's called psychopaint and yeah, it sticks if you pull the toy out of the mold before it completely cures. It's a bit of a messy process but that's how you can get paint on silicone to stick, at least from what I've tried. I think there are other methods but I'm not sure.

But I'm fixing on splitting the test model between the mandible and maxilla (lower and upper jaw) so that the teeth can be poured separately and cured a bit first before putting the model together to pour everything else. This also allows me to possibly add extra features like a upper pallet and a more defined tongue. But I'm still sketching out things and trying to figure out how I can make this happen.
Female/22/Lesbian/Taken
"If I can't kill a man with it with a single swing then I'm not sticking it in my body." Me @ My girlfriend on sex toys.
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 am

I only have the one question.

Will it look like Nala?
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 pm

I can't use penetrables/am not a furry. Yet some time ago I did a anthromorphic fox Lab design here a furry friend wanted me to draw for him/submit. Yet sure. Let the furs/people who can use em have some more unique penetrables =-)!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”