Janine's Butt?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I feel like asking for opinions, so whatever. Anyways, the title is self explanatory.

While Bad Dragon do offer a nice variety of anus-styled penetrables, something I noticed is that all of them belong to male characters. Of course they're just toys, so it doesn't matter all that much, but seeing as Janine's already got a muzzle and pussy toy, I think it would be nice to round of the set by giving her an anal toy.

As for how it would be designed, I think it would make the most sense for it to be similar to Duke's butt, as they're both dragons, but Janine's would have a more smooth design, similar to the difference between Janine's Muzzle and Duke's Muzzle. The exterior would have large, plump butt cheeks befitting of Janine, with smooth but ridged scales along the sides of toy. The majority of the butt cheeks and the crack between them would be textured differently, with a softly ridged texture similar to what's found on Elliot's shaft.

Internally, Janine would be made tighter than Duke. This would work both in BD lore, and also for practical purposes. Since Janine has her vagina, we can imagine she has anal less than Duke, and presumably has a tighter hole as a result. Janine is also smaller than Duke (as far as I know) so it would just make sense, and make them less similar.

I haven't got many ideas on what the exact internal texture would be as I'm no sex toy scientist. (yet) But I imagine it as a somewhat random pattern of wavy, twisting ridges, with the internal canal slightly twisting and turning in various directions as it goes.

So, thoughts? I'd personally like to see a female anal penetrable, and Janine gives us someone to base it off of. I'm wondering if something like this is something the BD community would like to see.
Last edited by Cynic Dickic on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:48 pm

This has been brought up before and the answer is the same: Butts are unisex; any of the butt penetrables BD has for sale, now, can easily be female if that's what you want them to be. Female rears aren't necessarily tighter than males for example; if you want the penetrable in question to be female, all you have to do is imagine it to be. It's similar the way many people imagine their insertables are female.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Villie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:31 pm

It would be kinda cool if their next Butt toy was a girl, haha. :stick:

Hmm, I want to see someone order a Duke's butt, but in Janine's signature.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:This has been brought up before and the answer is the same: Butts are unisex; any of the butt penetrables BD has for sale, now, can easily be female if that's what you want them to be. Female rears aren't necessarily tighter than males for example; if you want the penetrable in question to be female, all you have to do is imagine it to be. It's similar the way many people imagine their insertables are female.

While most of the toys themselves are made to be ambiguous, some of them are still made to look more on the male side. Just look at JT, Duke's Butt, or Perry for examples. Additionally, all of the toy descriptions for anal sleeves specifically state the character is a guy, and the art depicts it that way. I just think it would be nice if an anal sleeve was depicted as a female character instead, and had the shape (a vaginal slit like Fruityrumpusasshole mentioned would be a nice addition) to support that design. Is it really unfair to have one anal sleeve be specifically designed to represent a female character, when literally all of the others are male according to the fantasy mode descriptions and images, and some of their designs lean more on the side of appearing male? If other people sometimes have to imagine a toy which is designed more on the side of being male as female, other people can imagine Janine's Butt as a guy, if they really want it but aren't into women.

I also just think Janine is an ideal candidate for the next anus penetratable, because it would round off her number of toys to 3, just like Duke with his penis, butt, and muzzle. I'm not saying female rears are always tighter either, but I think it would make sense since Janine is smaller (from what I can tell), and due to her having a vagina I'm thinking the idea is she has less anal sex than Duke, making her tighter.

Villie wrote:Hmm, I want to see someone order a Duke's butt, but in Janine's signature.

You can probably preview something similar with Bad Dragon's new preview systems.
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Kaiser » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:29 pm

I agree with everyone else in this. Its a butt, everyone has one and dukebutt could be either female or male by its appearance as could Rowan for a female as well. Just because the description is male/female focused doesn't mean the character the toy is based on for the buyer is the same. For instance, all the dick toys are male only, yet if i wanted to have it represent a female or demon character the fact the descriptor is only on a male character doesn't detract from your character. What i'm saying is, it doesnt matter. The butts are neither male or female in appearance, the description is based off a design by the company but you dont have to take their character as your own (i.e dukebutt for me doesn't represent duke but rather a different character).

Plus if they were to give us another penetrable and it was a dragon butt i'd just be disappointed considering we already have one. Still waiting on that avian penetrable BD or an equine muzzle either one will be perfect :widesmile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Kaiser wrote:I agree with everyone else in this. Its a butt, everyone has one and dukebutt could be either female or male by its appearance as could Rowan for a female as well. Just because the description is male/female focused doesn't mean the character the toy is based on for the buyer is the same. For instance, all the dick toys are male only, yet if i wanted to have it represent a female or demon character the fact the descriptor is only on a male character doesn't detract from your character. What i'm saying is, it doesnt matter. The butts are neither male or female in appearance, the description is based off a design by the company but you dont have to take their character as your own (i.e dukebutt for me doesn't represent duke but rather a different character).

Only one other person said a female-based anal penetratable isn't necessary, though? The descriptions aren't the only issue as I mentioned, Perry, Duke, and JT all look more male with their periniums being implied with the part of the toy below the entrance. As I said before, if people can imagine toys which are designed more with male characters in mind being female, I don't see why a female-based toy couldn't be made and people who would rather imagine it's male can simply do so.

While you do have a bit of a point with it being a second dragon anus penetrable, the vast majority of the dildos are based off of Dragons, and I don't see anyone complaining there. I think it could be made differently enough that it being a second dragon anus wouldn't be a problem.
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Kaiser » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Kaiser wrote: :words:

Reason i say i agree with the others is that convo has been had already viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44192 and in that convo they point out 'this convo has been had already and pointed out the same reasons i'm saying now.
On the point of dragon dicks being prevalent and no one complaining, that would be because the designs vary from character to character and they are different enough that they are not similar and they all vary wildly from each other. Also, i've seen plenty of artwork to say dragon dongs vary wildly, but backsides really dont.

As for making a second dragon butt toy, why would a company make a second dragon butt when it caters for the majority of peoples dragon butt needs, instead of making another toy to cater to a something they have not covered yet?

Personally i'd rather they make varying toys rather than just give us a very similar toy to another with very minor cosmetic differences. Considering they need to cater to a market they need to look at angles that havent been covered to maximise profits and should focus on covering things their competitors havent covered.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Visvisus
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 am
Gender: Male

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Visvisus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 pm

I'd like to have more lady butts of course but I feel dukes butt should satisfy that category, as well as rowan's. What initially brought me to BD was rowan even though I'm getting dukes butt. I agree with most of the comments, that we should focus on getting new characters or types out there that aren't touched on yet. I'm still rooting for a giant lady with puffy bits, but I'd be happy enough if maybe they did secondary stories/ pictures for the characters meant to double genders like rowan and dukes butt while adding new charcters/toys to the line.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:43 am

Kaiser wrote:
Cynic Dickic wrote:
Kaiser wrote: :words:

Reason i say i agree with the others is that convo has been had already viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44192 and in that convo they point out 'this convo has been had already and pointed out the same reasons i'm saying now.
On the point of dragon dicks being prevalent and no one complaining, that would be because the designs vary from character to character and they are different enough that they are not similar and they all vary wildly from each other. Also, i've seen plenty of artwork to say dragon dongs vary wildly, but backsides really dont.

As for making a second dragon butt toy, why would a company make a second dragon butt when it caters for the majority of peoples dragon butt needs, instead of making another toy to cater to a something they have not covered yet?

Personally i'd rather they make varying toys rather than just give us a very similar toy to another with very minor cosmetic differences. Considering they need to cater to a market they need to look at angles that havent been covered to maximise profits and should focus on covering things their competitors havent covered.

While you do have some points, it wouldn't be just a slight variant of Duke's butt. Aesthetically yes, it would be similar, but internally it could be made very different. As I mentioned I think Janine is a good candidate because doing so would give her 3 toys to match the number Duke has, and she would also be a female anus toy. While it would be another dragon, this could cater to an untouched market, that being an anus toy made with a female character in mind. The thread you linked even mentioned that straight BD fans are less vocal, so who knows how successful a toy like this could be.
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Kaiser » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:44 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
Cynic Dickic wrote:

:words:

Apart from the fact the reason people get different penetrables is partly because of the internals, but also the externals as the individual wants it to represent a character of their choice. You are essentially saying 'yeah it'll look like a dukebutt, but the insides are different' tbh that just screams laziness as the dragon butt market has been filled with DB and it serves the role as both male and female for the majority. Look, most people do not think of the toys being the character they are being sold under, most have their own characters that they fill, be them male or female characters it's up to their imagination.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
User avatar
Lipton
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Lipton » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:54 am

Couldn't care less about the Gender of a toy, the structure of it is important x3
Last edited by Lipton on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:55 am

Kaiser wrote: :words:

You've yet to explain why making an anal toy that looks more on the female side is an issue, using your imagination to pretend the character is the other sex can go both ways. I didn't say it would look like a Duke's Butt either, it would be similar, but the design would be different and more on the smooth side, similar to the difference between their muzzles, and Janine's Butt would have large, plump cheeks similar to Snowball, but even larger. Again, one of the main reasons is because this would round off Janine's set by giving her a third toy like Duke has.

Lipton wrote:Couldn't care less about the Gender of a toy, I choose it of the structure I want x3

While it would have a similar external design, it would still be different with softer features and much larger, rounder buttocks similar to snowball, and the internal design would be completely different. I just think Janine is a good fit since it would give her a third toy to round off the set like Duke's 3.
User avatar
Kaiser
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am
Gender: Male

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Kaiser » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Kaiser wrote: :words:

You've yet to explain why making an anal toy that looks more on the female side is an issue, using your imagination to pretend the character is the other sex can go both ways. I didn't say it would look like a Duke's Butt either, it would be similar, but the design would be different and more on the smooth side, similar to the difference between their muzzles, and Janine's Butt would have large, plump cheeks similar to Snowball, but even larger. Again, one of the main reasons is because this would round off Janine's set by giving her a third toy like Duke has.

I never said it was an issue, i'm just pointing out it makes no sense and screams of laziness to just rehash a toy, i'd be doing the same if they were to do it to any toy. I'd much rather they didnt rehash a toy they already have, i'd rather they focus on making a new toy. I dont care if its male or female butt, i just want something new that they havent done hence why i said
Kaiser wrote:Plus if they were to give us another penetrable and it was a dragon butt i'd just be disappointed considering we already have one. Still waiting on that avian penetrable BD or an equine muzzle either one will be perfect

You wanted my opinion i have given it to you. You are the one who has the issue with my opinion.
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:11 am

Kaiser wrote:I never said it was an issue, i'm just pointing out it makes no sense and screams of laziness to just rehash a toy, i'd be doing the same if they were to do it to any toy. I'd much rather they didnt rehash a toy they already have, i'd rather they focus on making a new toy. I dont care if its male or female butt, i just want something new that they havent done hence why i said
Kaiser wrote:Plus if they were to give us another penetrable and it was a dragon butt i'd just be disappointed considering we already have one. Still waiting on that avian penetrable BD or an equine muzzle either one will be perfect

You wanted my opinion i have given it to you. You are the one who has the issue.

I never had any problem with your opinion of rather having a new species or equine muzzle or whatever, if you want something more new and unique that's fine.
User avatar
Lipton
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am
Gender: Male
Location: Germany

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Lipton » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:58 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:While it would have a similar external design, it would still be different with softer features and much larger, rounder buttocks similar to snowball, and the internal design would be completely different. I just think Janine is a good fit since it would give her a third toy to round off the set like Duke's 3.


Wasted Silicone can make a toy more expensive, actually they don't make any difference if they decide to differentiate between males and females they will probably change that. Not gonna pay more for a toy when there is only a gender problem for a minority of people.

It's just a toy, it's just silicone. If that kills your imagination, simply don't buy it.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Villie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:07 am

Honestly, I really don't see all the fuss about wanting a Janine butt. :stick:
I think it's be fun to have a smoother scaley butt with maybe plumper butt cheeks or something.
I mean, there are toys with shapes to imply their tails, and is call that as much of wasted silicone as some butt cheeks haha.


Although, I agree that it'd probably be better for them to focus on more species instead of another reptile butt!
Like an equine mouth or avian butt or... feline muzzle or something!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Roverseer2
Banhammered
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am

Wasn't Rowan originally designed as a female anal penetrable? I thought that was why the tail was so long on the toy itself.
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 am

Roverseer2 wrote:Wasn't Rowan originally designed as a female anal penetrable? I thought that was why the tail was so long on the toy itself.

I think Rowan was called "the draft horse" while Mary was specifically called a mare, so I don't really know. A butt is still a butt though and I don't see how Rowan and the others couldn't be "female" butts once you ignore the story and art. In my opinion Sugar Star and Rowan could actually go very well together :mystery:

If they want to do a specifically female butt toy I don't see why not. Maybe make one based on Mary's anus so it will still look a bit different than the others, but it's still just a butt. They can make one with a puffy anus and plump cheeks and it could still be a guy, I have seen enough guys with amazingly plump bottocks :widesmile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Cynic Dickic » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Lipton wrote:Wasted Silicone can make a toy more expensive, actually they don't make any difference if they decide to differentiate between males and females they will probably change that. Not gonna pay more for a toy when there is only a gender problem for a minority of people.

If using more silicone was a problem wouldn't Snowball be more expensive than some of the other toys? It has some large buttocks and a big protruding tail, but it doesn't cost any more than the other penetratables. It doesn't bother me enough that I don't want to buy them either, I'm planning on getting Snowball at some point. I just think it would be nice to have a anus penetratable designed with a female character in mind for people who'd prefer it that way. Pretending the toy is a character of the other gender than what was in mind with its creation can go both ways.

Lipton wrote:Although, I agree that it'd probably be better for them to focus on more species instead of another reptile butt!
Like an equine mouth or avian butt or... feline muzzle or something!

I would vouch for all those designs being made, I don't have anything against new, interesting designs. I just think Janine would be a good place to start for female anus penetratables since it would complete the set and give her 3 toys, just like Duke.
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Even though I don't have the equipment to use one, I can seriously get behind your idea for a Janine themed one! :smilenox:

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests