Janine's Butt?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Slaanesh

Re: Janine's Butt?

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Even though I don't have the equipment to use one, I can seriously get behind your idea for a Janine themed one! :smilenox:
tzern

Postby tzern » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:This has been brought up before and the answer is the same: Butts are unisex; any of the butt penetrables BD has for sale, now, can easily be female if that's what you want them to be.

Yeah, but then not only did BD make dragon muzzles specifically as male and female versions, they also released them at the same time, so they obviously want to cater to the fantasy of different genders with associated stories and changes in the toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:00 am

tzern wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:This has been brought up before and the answer is the same: Butts are unisex; any of the butt penetrables BD has for sale, now, can easily be female if that's what you want them to be.

Yeah, but then not only did BD make dragon muzzles specifically as male and female versions, they also released them at the same time, so they obviously want to cater to the fantasy of different genders with associated stories and changes in the toys.

Faces are not unisex; anuses are. It's also much easier to make a distinctly different muzzle, male and female; anuses don't have a way to differentiate, really. A butthole is a butthole; you need to be able to use your imagination. I can't see BD making a brand new dragon butt because a few people want it to have female character art/smaller entryway.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:12 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
tzern wrote:

Faces are not unisex; anuses are. It's also much easier to make a distinctly different muzzle, male and female; anuses don't have a way to differentiate, really. A butthole is a butthole; you need to be able to use your imagination. I can't see BD making a brand new dragon butt because a few people want it to have female character art/smaller entryway.

The difference is small but it is there and visible to those who care. You might not care, a lot of people might not care, but the difference is there. Plus they all have male names and character art. If it truly goes both ways then I don't see why it would be an issue to make one based on a female character. I do think it should be different than what is already available, but there are so many unexplored anthro types. We only have a fox, dragon, gecko, some kind of plant eating dinosaur that is unusably tight for many, deer, and horse available. What is unexplored: Feline, canine, bunny, bird, fish, insect( :crying: ), bat, leviathan, squid, whatever the point is there are lots lol.

I am going to outright say that I am less likely to buy an anal penetrable because they aren't female by design as a hetero male customer. I don't feel this is odd in the slightest. I don't know what else to say. It's definitely strange to me that if it goes both ways there can't be a canon female option.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:15 am

Robiland wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
tzern wrote:

The difference is small but it is there and visible to those who care. You might not care, a lot of people might not care, but the difference is there. Plus they all have male names and character art. If it truly goes both ways then I don't see why it would be an issue to make one based on a female character. I do think it should be different than what is already available, but there are so many unexplored anthro types. We only have a fox, dragon, gecko, some kind of plant eating dinosaur that is unusably tight for many, deer, and horse available. What is unexplored: Feline, canine, bunny, bird, fish, insect( :crying: ), bat, leviathan, squid, whatever the point is there are lots lol.

I am going to outright say that I am less likely to buy an anal penetrable because they aren't female by design as a hetero male customer. I don't feel this is odd in the slightest. I don't know what else to say. It's definitely strange to me that if it goes both ways there can't be a canon female option.

Exactly! Straight guys should have the option for anal penetrables too!
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 am

Slaanesh wrote:Exactly! Straight guys should have the option for anal penetrables too!

:nomnom: :nomnom: There is always barley from PH which is super sexy and well designed since it has both holes + a flat bottom :misc2: .

I think it's just strange that BD doesn't offer something like it themselves. It's their company they can do what they want, but there really is no reasonable explanation for it. Especially since most everyone defending the decision is using the "use your fantasy" as reason for it. That point goes for both sides of the coin. It's not even a complicated issue like making a canon female dildo would be, I gave up on that a long time ago but still I'm just not sure I'd ever buy an anal penetrable as things are. Leaves me feeling like :psyduck:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:00 am

Robiland wrote: :words:

I think its more most people do want a female butt, but they dont want another dragon butt when we already have one. Personally, if they were to come out with a female butt of something new like a feline or avian i'd be really happy as maybe it'll have a bit of external appeal as opposed to the latest lot which have been mostly lackluster :unamused:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
tzern wrote:

there is bound to be some kind of animal that does have sexual dimorphism for a butt. maybe, if not, then it would be cloaca of animals with cloaca phallus. then you will know, it's "a female anus" .(even if clocacas are not anuses. would an anthro have one or not? ) so they could do that with a female gator vent.

I would assume inside there would be a bump on the roof for texture to simulate internal colacal phallus?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 am

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:there is bound to be some kind of animal that does have sexual dimorphism for a butt. maybe, if not, then it would be cloaca of animals with cloaca phallus. then you will know, it's "a female anus" .(even if clocacas are not anuses. would an anthro have one or not? ) so they could do that with a female gator vent.

I would assume inside there would be a bump on the roof for texture to simulate internal colacal phallus?

I like this idea :laugh:
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Kaiser wrote:I think its more most people do want a female butt, but they dont want another dragon butt when we already have one. Personally, if they were to come out with a female butt of something new like a feline or avian i'd be really happy as maybe it'll have a bit of external appeal as opposed to the latest lot which have been mostly lackluster :unamused:

Opinions, opinions. Personally I'd like Janine's Butt, but others wanting something new and fresh is perfectly fair. I just hope we can get it at some point down the line. Not personally a fan of cloacas, but I can say they'd definitely be an interesting design.

Robiland wrote:There is always barley from PH which is super sexy and well designed since it has both holes + a flat bottom :misc2:

This is something else I'd like to see BD take a shot at. I'm sure it would be more expensive due to the larger size required and more complex modelling, but it would be a great value toy since it would offer 2 different passages with just one sleeve. In the end BD would be saving silicone and we'd be saving money.
Last edited by Cynic Dickic on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Yup, lots of opinions but this is an internet forum so...

Also, no one said no one was allowed to want something different; it's perfectly fine and fair to want a female butt penetrable. No one said otherwise. It all comes down to BD, though, and if THEY want to produce another dragon butt or not, slimming the appearance and tightening internals. They very well may, at some point in the future. They might also be like "Nah, already have a dragon butt, let them use their imaginations", and be done with that idea entirely.

Only time will tell.

If they do decide to ever do another dragon butt, making it female this time, I'd guesstimate you're in for over a year, if not longer, of waiting, if they produce one at all.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SierraFox

Postby SierraFox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Every time the topic of a female butt pops up, there's a weird amount of backlash and tbh, I can't understand why? We have fox butts, dragon butts, horse butts, dinosaur butts, gecko butts and deer butts, and sure - anuses are unisex, but it's aesthetics that set them all apart. Different species to appeal to different fantasies, so why not an anal penetrable with a bit of female "flavor" to appeal to those who would be into it? One could argue a creature's snout is unisex, but we still have a Dragon and Dragoness Muzzle all the same, proving it's possible to use design elements to convey sex (because, let's face it, who's actually arguing there's distinct facial dimorphism in mythological reptiles?). Give it some rounded, grippable buttcheeks (a la Snowball) to convey her character's curviness. Add a sculpted, nonfunctional vulva underneath (think new Mary and Alice's anus detail). As silly as it sounds to me, there are some straight guys who are turned off of the anal models because of the "gay stigma", and this could very well be the perfect model to market to them. I think the sheer number of topics we get about it is a testament to that.

While, personally, I'd love to see them introduce a brand new character if they went the route of a female butt (feline or avian have lots of opportunity for unique external detailing), BD does love their mascots and Janine is established enough to tie in nicely with the muzzle and vaginal models. She's right up there just after Duke and maybe tying with Chance when it comes to their most easily recognized mascots.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”