Masturbator suggestions

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Carnage61

Masturbator suggestions

Postby Carnage61 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:07 am

I have multiple suggestions/wishes, here's all of them that I can think of:

1. A masturbator loosely based on Lola bunny
2. One based around the skyrim arogonians (lizard people)
3. Please make a masturbator of a robot, I know it's a little off from the general idea of the website but it'd be so hot
4. A succubus masturbator could be really hot
5. A mermaid masturbator would be really sexy
6. I've never used the cum lube but maybe you could start making flavored cum lube
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Re: Masturbator suggestions

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:25 am

Carnage61 wrote:I have multiple suggestions/wishes, here's all of them that I can think of:

3. Please make a masturbator of a robot, I know it's a little off from the general idea of the website but it'd be so hot
6. I've never used the cum lube but maybe you could start making flavored cum lube

1. Primal Hardwere has multiple bunny penetrables that should work for your fantasy, and they'll do good customs if you ask!
3. Frisky Beast has the Input Valve, and while I wouldn't order directly from them right now, you can probably find one secondhand.
5. Tails and Portholes has a Mantamaid planned, and Charon's Tokens has a Siren.

BD can't make everything, so don't be afraid to look for things from other makers in the meantime! With how BD's changed their design process to a simpler look overall, chances are the ideas you're thinking of aren't the kind of things they'll end up releasing, even if the inspirations are the same.
Carnage61

Postby Carnage61 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Carnage61 wrote:I have multiple suggestions/wishes, here's all of them that I can think of:

1. Primal Hardwere has multiple bunny penetrables that should work for your fantasy, and they'll do good customs if you ask!
3. Frisky Beast has the Input Valve, and while I wouldn't order directly from them right now, you can probably find one secondhand.
5. Tails and Portholes has a Mantamaid planned, and Charon's Tokens has a Siren.

BD can't make everything, so don't be afraid to look for things from other makers in the meantime! With how BD's changed their design process to a simpler look overall, chances are the ideas you're thinking of aren't the kind of things they'll end up releasing, even if the inspirations are the same.

Thanks so much. I was trying to find the things I was looking for in other places but I didn't know where to look, this helped a lot.
Robert Thompson

Postby Robert Thompson » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 am

Carnage61 wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:1. Primal Hardwere has multiple bunny penetrables that should work for your fantasy, and they'll do good customs if you ask!

Thanks so much. I was trying to find the things I was looking for in other places but I didn't know where to look, this helped a lot.

Yeah just try Try searching some of those toys in Etsy things will sometimes pop up.

Also there are only 2 Sirens/mermaids Left at charon's tokens
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:59 am

Well, this is a place for peoples suggestions, I guess. neither they will be made or not. o I'm just gonna roll with it.

Feline themed could be fun. Maybe with a lot of small bumps within it, giving it a bit of a rough texture.
Cyborg or similar would be nice too. While risky east has one, I think it could be made more interesting and believe Bad Dragon could make a good job of it if they'd like.
I still wanna see the pseudo-penis for hyenas/gnolls. Looking at Bad Dragons new designs which are a bit slimmer than the old ones, it couldn't be too hard.
Something with Sofias swirl further back in the toy. I've red that some people use the back of that toy to enter anyway, since it's the swirl texture that gives the more interesting stimulation.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”