Annual Poster?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
LittleZeroThatCould

Annual Poster?

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 pm

I was thinking, maybe around December, or maybe the end of November, what if there was an annual poster put out? Like, every time they release a new character, there'd be a new poster design that would act as a group photo of all of them, together. Otherwise, they could just reuse the previous one, and just put 'Bad Dragon 20XX' in one of the bottom corners. It'd be like a giant holiday card to anyone who wants to buy them.

It's just a thought: I guess geared more toward collectors than anyone else. It might be stupid from a business point of view though. I don't know. That's why I'm not in charge of anything.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
Karhu

Re: Annual Poster?

Postby Karhu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:36 pm

That's a nice thought! There might be some difficulties handling permissions from different artists, choosing between revisions, including legacy character, having multi-personas of some toys and so on. This kind of poster would make perfect background for many collectors' shelves / containers!
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:09 pm

I'd love a nice enormous poster of Diego showin' off his dick above my PC. That'd be sick. \[-|-]/
BRICK SQUAD
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:08 pm

KungisGalo wrote:I'd love a nice enormous poster of Diego showin' off his dick above my PC. That'd be sick. \[-|-]/

That wasn't quite what I was getting at. That'd be a poster of an individual character. I was going for more of a 'group photo' thing for an end of the year celebration. Also, didn't they used to sell individual character posters before the website update?

Karhu wrote:That's a nice thought! There might be some difficulties handling permissions from different artists, choosing between revisions, including legacy character, having multi-personas of some toys and so on. This kind of poster would make perfect background for many collectors' shelves / containers!

I was thinking just all actively selling characters. Maybe for the retired ones, there could be like some sort of plaques with their names on them, or hanging garments like sports do with their retired athletes' jerseys, hanging from the rafters. But yeah, I see the multiple artists issue, and the permission to use characters issue, and the issue regarding different versions... Like I said, this is why I'm not in charge of anything. I was just thinking a single artist- who is far more talented than I could ever hope to be- could sit down at a computer, use one of those super advanced art programs, and draw all of the active characters, say sitting in a cabin or ski lodge or something.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 pm

I know it would be expensive, but how about a little advent calendar; each day could have a teenie weenie. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:55 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I know it would be expensive, but how about a little advent calendar; each day could have a teenie weenie. XD

I would so buy that! :widesmile:

LittleZeroThatCould wrote:I was thinking, maybe around December, or maybe the end of November, what if there was an annual poster put out? Like, every time they release a new character, there'd be a new poster design that would act as a group photo of all of them, together. Otherwise, they could just reuse the previous one, and just put 'Bad Dragon 20XX' in one of the bottom corners. It'd be like a giant holiday card to anyone who wants to buy them.

Thats a nice idea, they could make postcard verions of it, and i would be happy to buy one with my order :smilenox:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
tzern

Postby tzern » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 pm

They did offer character art and such before, but considering they stopped selling all kinds of print materials, I guess they aren't interested in that kind of stuff anymore.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”