Nautilus Vibrator (vibrating egg???)

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Cucoon

Nautilus Vibrator (vibrating egg???)

Postby Cucoon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:51 pm

I made this while waiting for Sims 3 to download from steam. I thought a different take on a vibrating egg would be cool. :psyduck:
Attachments
Nautilus.jpg
spiralcatfox

Re: Nautilus Vibrator (vibrating egg???)

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Cucoon wrote:I made this while waiting for Sims 3 to download from steam. I thought a different take on a vibrating egg would be cool. :psyduck:

I like the idea, but the lil tentacles look like they have the potential for air bubbles while they're in molds.
Cucoon

Postby Cucoon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:18 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
I like the idea, but the lil tentacles look like they have the potential for air bubbles while they're in molds.

I can see that. I wasn't sure how many to draw to be reasonable, or maybe tentacles like that aren't possible at all. :mystery: Might help if they were all symmetrical.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Cucoon wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:

I can see that. I wasn't sure how many to draw to be reasonable, or maybe tentacles like that aren't possible at all. :mystery: Might help if they were all symmetrical.

I think it could be interesting if most of the tentacles were like a surface texture (wave-like?), with a couple of them coming out to tickle your insides? :0
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 pm

I'm a little confused. Do you mean "Vibrating egg" as in something you can press against your clitoris and/or ladyfolds? Or something that goes inside you like a plug and still vibrate? Or both? There are many ways to interpret this.

I definitely like the tentacle idea though for extra sensation. The Nautilius' mustache tentacles would be an interesting to feel against the thighs and skin (if it's meant for external use) or like spiralcat said, on the insides if they're able to get in. Side note: The Nautilis' tentacles still and will always look like a mustache to me lol WHO'S READY FOR A TENTACLEY MUSTACHE RIDE?
All jokes aside, we need more vibrators so I love this idea to death :misc2: :smilenox:
Cucoon

Postby Cucoon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:38 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I'm a little confused. Do you mean "Vibrating egg" as in something you can press against your clitoris and/or ladyfolds? Or something that goes inside you like a plug and still vibrate? Or both? There are many ways to interpret this.

I definitely like the tentacle idea though for extra sensation. The Nautilius' mustache tentacles would be an interesting to feel against the thighs and skin (if it's meant for external use) or like spiralcat said, on the insides if they're able to get in. Side note: The Nautilis' tentacles still and will always look like a mustache to me lol WHO'S READY FOR A TENTACLEY MUSTACHE RIDE?
All jokes aside, we need more vibrators so I love this idea to death :misc2: :smilenox:

I meant the first one, something you could press against the clitoris and/or ladyfolds. If it's a certain size the tentacles could offer some internal simulation, just shallow and not very deep.

Glad you like it, because I was looking at the vibrators and was thinking it would be nice to have something for external simulation.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am

I'm really digging this idea! :misc2: :widesmile:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Cucoon wrote:I made this while waiting for Sims 3 to download from steam. I thought a different take on a vibrating egg would be cool. :psyduck:

Ah!
I thought this was a insertable egg idea, cause of the texture on the Nautilis' nubbly forehead(?) looks like it'd be fun internally;
Cucoon

Postby Cucoon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:42 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:Ah!
I thought this was a insertable egg idea, cause of the texture on the Nautilis' nubbly forehead(?) looks like it'd be fun internally;

Well, the labs will never open again probably, so one can dreeeeaaaammmmm.
owen28

Postby owen28 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:52 am

Slaanesh wrote:I'm really digging this idea! :misc2: :widesmile:

It works creatively :misc2:
WaveRunner

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”