Masturbator idea: Male "Sheathe/Slit" for Docking

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Cellidor

Masturbator idea: Male "Sheathe/Slit" for Docking

Postby Cellidor » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:47 pm

I'm surprised this idea hasn't floated around yet (unless I'm just bad at searching) but I can see a lot of potential in a masturbator that's designed around a canine sheathe/dragon slit.

The idea of it would be simple, while on the outside of the toy it wouldn't seem too crazy, on the -inside- is where the surprise happens!

I envision this masturbator having inside of it along its length a smaller dildo of some sort, or at least something that -feels- like one. Cock frotting is a kink I know a good deal of people have, and this would essentially be a toy based entirely around that.

What's better than fucking a nice, warm hole, than to feel another cock inside of it already alongside yours? You're inside feeling not only the silky walls of the masturbator but the more rigid texture of the other cock you're sharing the space with grinding against your own~

Heck, in a way I can imagine this being a hybrid toy of sorts if you really stretch the molding process capabilities, a two-in-one. Imagine if the inner dildo could be shifted higher or lower as if it were actually rising from the sheathe? You could fuck the sheathe and get it all nice and gooey, only to push the inner shaft up higher and get filled yourself? If the inner dildo were big enough to handle a cum tube, I can also imagine a few folks who'd like the idea of their masturbation sleeve being lubricated by the cock inside of it "cumming" all over itself~

What are people's thoughts on this idea?
Villie

Re: Masturbator idea: Male "Sheathe/Slit" for Docking

Postby Villie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:16 am

For the hybrid toy, my first thought was those collapsible silicone funnels haha. Of course a funnel is a lot more simple, hmm.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
SpinHedge511

Postby SpinHedge511 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:02 am

tbh I've never been into docking/slit play, but the way you've described this toy (esp the self lubricating feature), I'm sold
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:20 am

A half-emerged toy with a sheath deep enough to dip your fingers into would honestly be grand

Not sure whether they'd do a 'full' masturbator with a dick inside, as you seem to describe, but a 'half-out' middleground sounds really really good --- best of both worlds? :stick:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Cellidor

Postby Cellidor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 pm

SpinHedge511 wrote:tbh I've never been into docking/slit play, but the way you've described this toy (esp the self lubricating feature), I'm sold

Hey, I'm -all- about making delightfully delicious descriptions, it's what I do! Plus I love the idea of BD having yet another unique toy like that~ I mean, what -other- website is there that has something like a sheathe/slit fucking frot-toy?

Padre wrote:A half-emerged toy with a sheath deep enough to dip your fingers into would honestly be grand

Not sure whether they'd do a 'full' masturbator with a dick inside, as you seem to describe, but a 'half-out' middleground sounds really really good --- best of both worlds?

Well a full masturbator would be best of course~ Given that you could have the fun of fucking a sheathe with a cock inside and, if possible, at any various state of arousal~ But yeah, a "half out" one could probably work too! A good couple inches of slit/sheathe to dock inside would probably still be enough sensation to titillate any number of folks!

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”