Alien-looking gelatin eggs + ovipositor!

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
taymoo

Alien-looking gelatin eggs + ovipositor!

Postby taymoo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 pm

I know that the ovipositor idea has already been mentioned once but I'm thinking about the natural next step. And that involves Bad Dragon selling alien-looking, chicken egg sized gelatin eggs. They would have to be safe and dissolvable so that you don't have to worry about any of those buggers disappearing up your backside. (Is that at all possible? I'm thinking it should be!)

Since they'd be made out of gelatin, I'm guessing they would have to be shipped in little containers. Bad Dragon would of course also offer neat looking ovipositor toys with the ability to eject those egg things. And since the eggs would be made out of gelatin, you could probably offer them in different colors, perhaps even with different shapes and textures!

And yes, I'm aware of the Splorch that they're selling over at Primal Hardware. But here's the thing: they still require you to make your own gelatin eggs. That sounds like a real bother to me. I think Bad Dragon could really make an impact on this emerging ovipositor market by selling their gelatin eggs directly. And since they're just gelatin, I'm guessing the production costs would be negligible. On top of that, having Bad Dragon offer their own line of ovipositor toys, with the same quality and variation as their existing set of dildos, would be awesome!

And I don't think I'm the only one more than a little intrigued by the possibility of having an alien looking toy that shoots slimy cosmic eggs up my behind!
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Re: Alien-looking gelatin eggs + ovipositor!

Postby Jasmine » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Gelatin is super temperature finicky- it would never survive shipping from Arizona, regardless of season. Plus then BD would have to have permits and possibly a legal team look at whatever gelatin production process they have, in case someone decides to eat it. If they did, for whatever reason, still sell the eggs, they'd have to be overnight shipped with dry ice and the shipping cost for that would be absolutely bonkers.

I'm all for BD selling ovipositors like PH, but I think pre-made gelatin eggs are too far of a stretch.
ImageImage
taymoo

Postby taymoo » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 pm

Jasmine wrote:Gelatin is super temperature finicky- it would never survive shipping from Arizona, regardless of season. Plus then BD would have to have permits and possibly a legal team look at whatever gelatin production process they have, in case someone decides to eat it. If they did, for whatever reason, still sell the eggs, they'd have to be overnight shipped with dry ice and the shipping cost for that would be absolutely bonkers.

I'm all for BD selling ovipositors like PH, but I think pre-made gelatin eggs are too far of a stretch.

Well that's a damn shame.

I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue seeing as there are plenty of places that ship gelatin products already, either in packets or small containers to retain shape, though I don't know anything about the logistics involved. I would have guessed that you can freeze and unfreeze gelatin without it losing any of its properties. Though I know even less about chemistry than I do shipping so I really have no idea! Would be cool to hear from someone on the BD team what they think!
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 pm

taymoo wrote:
Since they'd be made out of gelatin, I'm guessing they would have to be shipped in little containers. Bad Dragon would of course also offer neat looking ovipositor toys with the ability to eject those egg things. And since the eggs would be made out of gelatin, you could probably offer them in different colors, perhaps even with different shapes and textures!

And yes, I'm aware of the Splorch that they're selling over at Primal Hardware. But here's the thing: they still require you to make your own gelatin eggs. That sounds like a real bother to me. I think Bad Dragon could really make an impact on this emerging ovipositor market by selling their gelatin eggs directly. And since they're just gelatin, I'm guessing the production costs would be negligible. On top of that, having Bad Dragon offer their own line of ovipositor toys, with the same quality and variation as their existing set of dildos, would be awesome!

The FDA (you know: that corrupt and arbitrary fedral agency where lungs in haggies are banned but not a lot of cancerogenous aditives in the kids breakfast cereals) is going to piss on it with complex regulations.

It's more easy just sell only the molds.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:33 am

taymoo wrote:And yes, I'm aware of the Splorch that they're selling over at Primal Hardware. But here's the thing: they still require you to make your own gelatin eggs. That sounds like a real bother to me.

Making gelatin is easy. And once you have the gelatin molds, it costs maybe one dollar to make a tray full of eggs (just guessing, but definitely low cost). You'd rather pay Bad Dragon to make an egg, and pay for shipping too?

:mystery:
Dee

Postby Dee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:53 pm

It's not much effort to make your own eggs. They aren't that cheap though. You have to use a lot of gelatin if it's going to be strong enough to survive an ovipositor. As for colouring them I just used a drop of food coloring for a nice set of rainbow eggs. tbh I was thinking of buying some silicon to use in my mold. Being disolvable is fine, but why bother, it's going to come out eventually. Gelatin is pretty fattening too so you don't want to be doing it too often!
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Gelatin is low in calories. Even if it was high in calories, I don't think it will be digested/absorbed with this method.
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Gelatin is low in calories. Even if it was high in calories, I don't think it will be digested/absorbed with this method.
Well. I've been wrong before.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
Life is pain!
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 am

Pre-made gelatin eggs sounds like a bad idea hrm. And in the long run, much much much more pricey than just making your own with a gelatin egg mold haha.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
taymoo

Postby taymoo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
taymoo wrote:And yes, I'm aware of the Splorch that they're selling over at Primal Hardware. But here's the thing: they still require you to make your own gelatin eggs. That sounds like a real bother to me.

Making gelatin is easy. And once you have the gelatin molds, it costs maybe one dollar to make a tray full of eggs (just guessing, but definitely low cost). You'd rather pay Bad Dragon to make an egg, and pay for shipping too?

:mystery:

Yeah I guess the pre-made egg thing wasn't the hottest idea. But have a few come with the toy, that'd definitely see it as a bonus!

Dee wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:Gelatin is low in calories. Even if it was high in calories, I don't think it will be digested/absorbed with this method.
Well. I've been wrong before.

Before I put something up my rear that isn't attached to a string, I'd definitely want to know it's something that can safely disappear up there without causing issues. So I'm guessing the gelatin eggs would have to easily dissolvable and/or safely digestible!
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 am

taymoo wrote:
Before I put something up my rear that isn't attached to a string, I'd definitely want to know it's something that can safely disappear up there without causing issues. So I'm guessing the gelatin eggs would have to easily dissolvable and/or safely digestible!

I'm pretty sure a gelatin egg will melt inside you. I've never tried it. It might take a few hours (?) There's probably an ovipositor thread where they talk about gelatin eggs.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 pm

They might not be able to sell them pre-made, but maybe they could sell a mix and mold for making them yourself? Kinda like how you buy boxes of jello mix?
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 am

There's a lot of talk, but sounds like a lot of you have never had gelatin eggs inside of you.

First, its not expensive at all. $30 for two pounds of the stuff, and that's only because I bought all natural https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UN ... UTF8&psc=1

Second, gelatin is VERY temperature sensitive. I would recommend cooking them up, and putting them in the freezer for two days before usage. The moment they hit room temperature, they become very soft/squishy, and putting them in an ovipositor will take a lot longer than you might expect. Once they are inside you, know that they are not reusable. You will not be able to pop five in, pop them out, and put them back in again. One or two you might get away with, but more than that will not be feasible because of how quickly they melt.

Third, on the note of melting...have LOTS of disposable towels available. I say disposable because gelatin is worse than guy's cum. If it gets on the towel, you can wash it a dozen times and it will never be soft again. I might recommend a latex sheet like this https://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throw.html And you will need lots of towels because it will be everywhere. The best way to explain it would be to make a plan as if you dropped an open bottle of lube.

Fourth, do not worry about anything being "digested." While I almost always toy vaginally, you're not going to be digesting enough of anything. Even if you filled yourself with 10 eggs, let them all dissolve, and had an anus that could crack walnuts (because that gelatin is now a liquid, so you're basically trying to hold in prune juice at this point), you're not going to digest anything.

I hope some of this helps.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:06 pm

That last post was one of the most entertaining things I've read in a long time.
Thank you.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:37 pm

MachineDoll wrote:There's a lot of talk, but sounds like a lot of you have never had gelatin eggs inside of you.

First, its not expensive at all. $30 for two pounds of the stuff, and that's only because I bought all natural https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UN ... UTF8&psc=1

Second, gelatin is VERY temperature sensitive. I would recommend cooking them up, and putting them in the freezer for two days before usage. The moment they hit room temperature, they become very soft/squishy, and putting them in an ovipositor will take a lot longer than you might expect. Once they are inside you, know that they are not reusable. You will not be able to pop five in, pop them out, and put them back in again. One or two you might get away with, but more than that will not be feasible because of how quickly they melt.

Third, on the note of melting...have LOTS of disposable towels available. I say disposable because gelatin is worse than guy's cum. If it gets on the towel, you can wash it a dozen times and it will never be soft again. I might recommend a latex sheet like this https://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throw.html And you will need lots of towels because it will be everywhere. The best way to explain it would be to make a plan as if you dropped an open bottle of lube.

Fourth, do not worry about anything being "digested." While I almost always toy vaginally, you're not going to be digesting enough of anything. Even if you filled yourself with 10 eggs, let them all dissolve, and had an anus that could crack walnuts (because that gelatin is now a liquid, so you're basically trying to hold in prune juice at this point), you're not going to digest anything.

I hope some of this helps.

I'm clearly not shopping around enough for my gelatin. But I have been buying it from stores rather than online.

As for how fast they melt, I use a LOT of gelatin for my water gelatin mix; definitely helps with making them last out of the fridge. Put it this way the pan I use has a solid layer of gelatin in it when I've finished mixing that i can literally peel out. I'm totally with you that you should be preparing these things at least a day before.

I'm disagreeing again [oops] and I say you're not washing your towels hot enough. I put mine in on a "baby clothes" cycle. 90ºC and a run time of nearly 3 hours. Towels are just fine.

I will admit I was wrong about the calorie content, I made an assumption based on what it is made from as to how fattening it might be. But yes it produces a similar problem for me that large quantities of oil/silicon lube do. Which is the need to wee out of my bum for 12 hours or so afterwards.

Also, do you have any threads in the "Sharing experiences" section MachineDoll? Just wondering because female oviposition is very relevant to my interests is all...
Life is pain!
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:52 am

MachineDoll wrote:First, its not expensive at all. $30 for two pounds of the stuff, and that's only because I bought all natural https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UN ... UTF8&psc=1

Or DIY from bones.
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 am

Was not more easy use anal beads?
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:29 am

BlastShelter wrote:Was not more easy use anal beads?

Yes; but that doesn't produce the lovely gooey mess that gelatin does.
Life is pain!
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Dee wrote:Also, do you have any threads in the "Sharing experiences" section MachineDoll? Just wondering because female oviposition is very relevant to my interests is all...

Not with ovipositor usage. Admittedly, I save my ovipositor for celebration "event" weekends to keep it special. Its a lot of work to setup, and takes a lot of time to really enjoy it, and I have to be in the right mood. So I try to starve myself for a week or two, so by the time that I am about to lose my mind, I can fill myself with all the right tools.

That said, I don't usually use gelatin because of the mess it makes. I use stainless steel balls instead. I would prefer to use silicone eggs, but the cost of them can be astronomical. Further, silicone eggs are horrible for use in ovipositors unless you use excessive amounts of lube. The problem is that silicone on silicone contact like that is like a windshield wiper...after each egg put in the ovipositor, it "squeegees" out the lube, and lube has to be reapplied to get the next egg through the ovipositor. Steel has a similar effect, but I usually get 2-3 eggs through before needing reapplication.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:48 am

Personally I just use my splorch in the bathtub. The gelatin eggs dissolve and wash down the drain.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”