Alien-looking gelatin eggs + ovipositor!

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Willow

Re: Alien-looking gelatin eggs + ovipositor!

Postby Willow » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Yep I got a Splorch- technically my friend has it because of reasons. We've used it a number of time and... well, we had to fiddle with the mold because it seemed like there was an oversight in quality control. Lets just say it required grips.
I've had 6 eggs in me... well, each time I used it. 5 came out... 6th dissolved over time. And well, it was in inopportune time. Not big deal though.
Cleanup is a bit of a hassle if you don't set it up beforehand. Use something that cannot be stained or is disposable... think of the kill rooms in Showtime's Dexter. Maybe not quite as elaborate.
It can be tricky to work with eggs though- they get super slippery, especially with lube. Duh. Think of greased-up deaf guy.
... I have a lot of references for comparison.
Once again, my friend and I came out with a way to make it work.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Dee

Re: Alien-looking gelatin eggs + ovipositor!

Postby Dee » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:23 am

Willow wrote:Yep I got a Splorch- technically my friend has it because of reasons. We've used it a number of time and... well, we had to fiddle with the mold because it seemed like there was an oversight in quality control. Lets just say it required grips.
I've had 6 eggs in me... well, each time I used it. 5 came out... 6th dissolved over time. And well, it was in inopportune time. Not big deal though.
Cleanup is a bit of a hassle if you don't set it up beforehand. Use something that cannot be stained or is disposable... think of the kill rooms in Showtime's Dexter. Maybe not quite as elaborate.
It can be tricky to work with eggs though- they get super slippery, especially with lube. Duh. Think of greased-up deaf guy.
... I have a lot of references for comparison.
Once again, my friend and I came out with a way to make it work.

I think I have the same problem with my mould. I found an ok work around is to put it in cold water just before pouring the gelatin in.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”