Equine Muzzle

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Ghost_the_Crow

Equine Muzzle

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Soooo, since we already have every other equine part already I wonder when BD finally releases a horse muzzle.
Tbh, I would instantly get one just because of the looks (assuming it looks as good as the Dragon/-ess and the other Equine Toys)

And it would fit pretty good too since horses have long snoots by default.

Anyone else who would like to see this in the (near) future? I know it's unlikely but hey, we can at least discuss about that.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Cynic Dickic

Re: Equine Muzzle

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:19 pm

It'd be a good addition for sure, though I wonder if they'd lean more towards a realistic horse or a MLP styled pony. Either way I think we need more muzzles in general, they're a lot more interesting to look at than most of the vagina/anus masturbators but for some reason BD hasn't made any in a long time.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:10 am

Cynic Dickic wrote:It'd be a good addition for sure, though I wonder if they'd lean more towards a realistic horse or a MLP styled pony. Either way I think we need more muzzles in general, they're a lot more interesting to look at than most of the vagina/anus masturbators but for some reason BD hasn't made any in a long time.

All the new Penetrables are rather small and the same mold except the inner texture. A muzzle needs more silicone. So it's more expensive in production, which means less profit.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:56 am

Lipton wrote:
Cynic Dickic wrote:It'd be a good addition for sure, though I wonder if they'd lean more towards a realistic horse or a MLP styled pony. Either way I think we need more muzzles in general, they're a lot more interesting to look at than most of the vagina/anus masturbators but for some reason BD hasn't made any in a long time.

All the new Penetrables are rather small and the same mold except the inner texture. A muzzle needs more silicone. So it's more expensive in production, which means less profit.

I have to disagree with you there: Anje, Zoei, Mary (to name a few) are all completely different on their outside.
The only two that are somewhat similar are Leilani and Sofia. And since they reworked the werewolf muzzle I don’t see why they shouldn’t be able to release a horse one.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”