Boobs for the boob god.

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
WyvernLore

Boobs for the boob god.

Postby WyvernLore » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I was having a chat with a group of friends today and for some reason the phrase "A box of boobs" came up. Who even knows why or where. Then we thought "why doesn't Bad Dragon make something for boob jobs?"

A pair of silicone boobs. Various textures for different species. That's about it. Nothing super interesting.

It's probably a terrible idea. It's a lot of silicone going into it. It would be pretty heavy. Probably really expensive. There would be plenty of different moulds for each variation on species that would have to be managed. What if you want someone flat-chested? What if you want super-large nips? What if all you really want are a pair of little coathangers. I don't judge.

But what do I know. I only really collect BD Silicone products as action figures. :blush:
Smolbean

Re: Boobs for the boob god.

Postby Smolbean » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Y'know, I was thinking the same thing yesterday! I'm a woman, and I would love a pair of silicon boobies just to squeeze from time to time. I imagine it'd make for a great stress reliever toy, right? :laugh:
WyvernLore

Postby WyvernLore » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:00 am

I already use my glorious platinum-cured silicone monstrosities (Or monster parts. <3 ) as stress relief toys. What's one more set of padded cushions?

You could use them as a neck pillow, too. You could sleep easily with the confidence that you are nesting in the buxom of your brood-mother, or your beautiful lusty but narcoleptic Argonian maid.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:29 am

WyvernLore wrote:I already use my glorious platinum-cured silicone monstrosities (Or monster parts. <3 ) as stress relief toys. What's one more set of padded cushions?

You could use them as a neck pillow, too. You could sleep easily with the confidence that you are nesting in the buxom of your brood-mother, or your beautiful lusty but narcoleptic Argonian maid.

Boobs: natures best pillow...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Smolbean

Postby Smolbean » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:29 pm

WyvernLore wrote:I already use my glorious platinum-cured silicone monstrosities (Or monster parts. <3 ) as stress relief toys. What's one more set of padded cushions?

You're on to something! Maybe a desk pillow, for when you feel the need to doze between work assignments?

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”