Is BD still taking design ideas?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
R10tgunn3r

Is BD still taking design ideas?

Postby R10tgunn3r » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:00 am

Hello,

I just waned to find out if BD is still taking design ideas, despite the design lab being under renovation.

Thanks!
R10t
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Is BD still taking design ideas?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 am

Unfortunately not. The labs were taken down years ago. The whole "under renovation" thing was their way of saying, "It's gone and never coming back". They kept telling us the same about the secondhand forums: "They're under renovation and will be back! Trust us!" They pulled them completely a few days ago. This forum isn't even moderated anymore.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
R10tgunn3r

Postby R10tgunn3r » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:54 pm

That sucks.. wonder why they pulled away from their fan base. Seems like an small niche market to completely abandon. I guess their market in supplying cam girls is paying off. I guess I can try looking elsewhere to get my works published, but it would have been nice to have it done by an already established company with quality products and a good reputation.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:20 pm

R10tgunn3r wrote:That sucks.. wonder why they pulled away from their fan base. Seems like an small niche market to completely abandon. I guess their market in supplying cam girls is paying off. I guess I can try looking elsewhere to get my works published, but it would have been nice to have it done by an already established company with quality products and a good reputation.

You could try submitting the idea to TTC, they used to advertise accepting toy ideas.
I had submitted an idea/sculpt around last year. Was told my idea was neat but could use some improvements (I never got around to it *shrug*). So if they like your idea they at least will give you pointers.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:57 pm

R10tgunn3r wrote:That sucks.. wonder why they pulled away from their fan base. Seems like an small niche market to completely abandon. I guess their market in supplying cam girls is paying off. I guess I can try looking elsewhere to get my works published, but it would have been nice to have it done by an already established company with quality products and a good reputation.

Try pitching your design to twintailcreations.com, primal-hardwere.com, or exotic-erotics.com.

There are also small Indy shops that can make your toy such as Akiful toys, phoenix flame creations, qimera toys, or dread the empire.

Hope this helps.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”