Tail Sex?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Gieger61
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Gieger61 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Right, since most people seem to take photo's of the clawy bits and not the sexy bits (strange people) I ventured forth and borrowed a Dragon to do some pictures:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq26 ... 015613.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq26 ... 015621.jpg

Should give you a bit of a clearer idea. :)
User avatar
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Varka » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Ooh. This is looking very doable indeed.

Who's interested? :D
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
User avatar
Kira Swiftpaw
Posts: 1430
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Location: Northeast Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:09 pm

varka wrote:.Who's interested? :D


Me! *jumps up and down* Me! Me me me me me me me! I is!

*passes out due to a blood rush*

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
User avatar
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Varka » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:17 am

Okay, we've got one... If we get five, I'll make it there and then :P
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
User avatar
Talon Phier
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Talon Phier » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 pm

well, this makes 2, ile get one
To be a Hero, you need Dreams......And Honor.
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Click for my Rabbit hole page
User avatar
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Varka » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Remember, I do have to try and balance the books - so when you say 'I'll have one', I'm taking your word for it that you'll actually buy one when it comes out in a month's time! *waggles finger*
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Gieger61
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Gieger61 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:56 pm

I would be interested, but it would depend on what kind of dimensions you were thinking of making it :)
User avatar
Kira Swiftpaw
Posts: 1430
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Location: Northeast Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Hmm... thinking about it more now.. I'll have to agree with Gieger. It would depend on the size you make it. I'm still pretty new to playing with my tailhole, so I can't take anything really big.... yet.

>-_-<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
User avatar
Talon Phier
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Talon Phier » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 pm

by varka on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Remember, I do have to try and balance the books - so when you say 'I'll have one', I'm taking your word for it that you'll actually buy one when it comes out in a month's time! *waggles finger*Varka - Bad Dragon



i have the money for it already, been savin it for the tail model, you know i have been wantin this for a while ;)
***Drools***
this is gonna be FUN
; :twisted:
To be a Hero, you need Dreams......And Honor.
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Click for my Rabbit hole page
User avatar
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Varka » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 am

Okay - I agree wholeheartedly about the size: what kind of size do you think would be most appropriate? I'm thinking more along the lines of 2.5 inches wide for the 'bulb' - to help people who haven't yet gotten 'over the hump' in terms of taking larger toys - and then maybe 7-8 inches of length to make it interesting.

How nubbly should it be?

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
User avatar
Talon Phier
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Talon Phier » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:53 pm

matters if the 7-8 inches is the useable length or if 9.5-10.5 is the useable length, personally i prefer the 9.5 to 10.5 inch idea, that way you can accomidate those of us with a deeper depth as well as those that are a little more shallow in taste.
and a 2.5 inch knot sounds ok to me, the knot on the drippy makes me feel full when i tie, but not too full ya know.
sounds like a plan, cant wait to see it, also, will it come with the new box i seen floating around, id like to get it in one of those if possible, im still looking for a good um
toybox
i ran out of room in my pc tower, added 2 video cards and surround sound as well as a new lan card, old one was buggin me a lil
so now i have to use a old 5 inch floppy disk storage box for the drippy, it works ok i guess, very very oldschool kind too heh
(damn i kinda wandered around there)
but i digress, personally, i would preferr the longer length to accustom a longer stroke with the bulb ;)
To be a Hero, you need Dreams......And Honor.
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Click for my Rabbit hole page
User avatar
Kira Swiftpaw
Posts: 1430
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Location: Northeast Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:32 pm

How nubby? Hmmm... *ponders*

Well, I guess it depends on the "nubs" used. Size and texture and whatnot. I think a nice moderate size would do. How big is that? No idea. You're the genius Varka (and I mean that with all my furry heart <3 ) and know what you can and can not make. Maybe post some possible "nubs" and let the gallery decide?

Also, I agree with Talon about the length. With the longer length, both newcumers *giggles* and old pros can use this dreamy toy. Besides, it's a TAIL, it's supposed to be long! ;3

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
Gieger61
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Gieger61 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:00 pm

How about a 2-2.5 inch "core" of silicon, and maybe .5 inch nub's of the new super ultra soft material? that would make things pretty interesting i think, and maybe a slightly longer spike on the end to help less experianced people "open up" so to speak?

I agree on the length as well, 9-10 inch usable sounds like a good idea, starting at maybe 1-1.5 at the bulb end going up to 2.5 or even 3 right at the bottom.
User avatar
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Varka » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Oooooh, that's a great idea with the spike and the softer silicone! Gold star :P

*grabs a piece of paper*

I'll have something to show in the morning (well, more than a wet mark on the matress ;) )
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
User avatar
Kira Swiftpaw
Posts: 1430
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Location: Northeast Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 pm

varka wrote:I'll have something to show in the morning (well, more than a wet mark on the matress ;) )


>o.O< !!!! *faints*

*waits eagerly*
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
User avatar
Talon Phier
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Talon Phier » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 pm

by varka on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Oooooh, that's a great idea with the spike and the softer silicone! Gold star

*grabs a piece of paper*

I'll have something to show in the morning (well, more than a wet mark on the matress )Varka - Bad Dragon

we will all be waiting eagerly

by Mystic Kitsune
Also, I agree with Talon about the length. With the longer length, both newcumers *giggles* and old pros can use this dreamy toy. Besides, it's a TAIL, it's supposed to be long! ;3

Newcumers *grins* :D
To be a Hero, you need Dreams......And Honor.
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Click for my Rabbit hole page
dragonkitty
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Location: Western U.S.
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby dragonkitty » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:31 pm

Oh I might be in for that one when they are available.
ImageImageImageImage
Med 5 Candy Corn Naga and Pearly Black Small 5 David
My soul's mate can be found in Fuyutsuki but I'm sure you can sweet talk me into a romp in the hay....... ~_^
User avatar
Kira Swiftpaw
Posts: 1430
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:16 pm
Location: Northeast Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 pm

*ponders where Varka's "show something in the morning" is*

*remembers Varka's latest vid with The Anthro Orca and drools*

*puts 2 and 2 together*

Well.. that explains the wet spot, now where's your idea, Varka? =P

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
User avatar
Talon Phier
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Talon Phier » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Mystic Kitsune wrote:*ponders where Varka's "show something in the morning" is*

*remembers Varka's latest vid with The Anthro Orca and drools*

*puts 2 and 2 together*

Well.. that explains the wet spot, now where's your idea, Varka? =P

>^.^<


wonders as well
To be a Hero, you need Dreams......And Honor.
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Click for my Rabbit hole page
User avatar
Cyrsynik
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:53 am
Location: Port Charlotte, Florida
Contact:

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Cyrsynik » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Talon Phier wrote:
Mystic Kitsune wrote:*ponders where Varka's "show something in the morning" is*

*remembers Varka's latest vid with The Anthro Orca and drools*

*puts 2 and 2 together*

Well.. that explains the wet spot, now where's your idea, Varka? =P

>^.^<


wonders as well


heh ive had a few wet spots on the mattress before ^^
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.....
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest